Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

besofthebes

Wow BORAG, i have never seen a stem that is actually purple/black in that shade...

Reactions: km1
km1

km1

afew years ago on here the black african thread came about..there was a nigerian who wanted to sell seeds

i almost jumped..i srill would but he was too dodgy

however another person here had some "san diego" black african seeds..we traded..ihave it going its crazy good looking dunno if its the same..lie your posty and the stem shots..the other guy wasbusing a blue filter you are not..
Black african

km1

km1

its a sativa but its not one of those tall ones..[yeh agreed..whatever it is..]..i would like to talk to the guy i got them from just to show him i did not let the flag fall..

i woulda liked to have had a shot[aka northone] at the nigerian guys blk african seeds..but it felt scammy..i love sativas enough to get ripped off too...

jipp

jipp

afew years ago on here the black african thread came about..there was a nigerian who wanted to sell seeds

i almost jumped..i srill would but he was too dodgy

however another person here had some "san diego" black african seeds..we traded..ihave it going its crazy good looking dunno if its the same..lie your posty and the stem shots..the other guy wasbusing a blue filter you are not..View attachment 746295

how many weeks does it go?

km1

km1

its not overly long did not keep track i dunno 11wks..have a small cola drying..gotta see if it has a sativa high..

its toi bad the nigerian black african email scam did not turn out for back in 2011..i shoulda just gone for it 500$

rip off or not..[he magically found 50 more seeds]

Last edited:
km1

km1

the test results[smoking] very very potent and up sativa
i am trying to search for the persons grow here who gave me the seeds

km1

km1

this is the thread from the [san diego[ black african elephant where the person sent me the seeds

i pm'd you bongstar so if you ever return we will talk

thanks..you chose well..its my duty to keep this strain alive

km1

km1

and markcastle..i begged you here and on another forum more thanafew timer for some of your original bma beans..thw world needs it kept pure no mater what abnormalities they have
only because i figured you will not get around to it..neither of us are that young..
i respect you for being a pioneer..but i fear those beans willneversee the light of day and if they do
they will not germinate because you have mentioned how you store them
i wish you the best.

km1

km1

here is photo of the finished 'san deigo' black african[elephant weed]
hope to do better next time but it stinks like crazy, tastes good and is the most potent sativa
i have now..

that said:
i smoke an old mex for 4:20
and save this for later..and party herbage

Black african flower

Stardusted

Stardusted

In 1969-70 I purchased a bag of Blackish pot..Very dark pot, and the donkey ears/leaf fibers we're very thick...The buds were flat from compression, from being pressed as a brick...Seeds were huge, and flattish with some darker speckeling on the seed coat.. The high was..to me, like new enlightenment..like church...back of the head and up the sides headband..I had sessel stalked eyes on the top of my head...and they worked real good too!...the taste, peppery mold earth..I remember the stuff real well! Went back to the "hill" to get another bag..and..all gone..$&!t..15$ a bag!

Think I'm moving to Africa..Back then I was told the black stuff was.Jamaican..hehe hungout there and never found it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
here is photo of the finished 'san deigo' black african[elephant weed]
hope to do better next time but it stinks like crazy, tastes good and is the most potent sativa
i have now..

that said:
i smoke an old mex for 4:20
and save this for later..and party herbage

View attachment 752899
Looks great

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Darn, I was hoping the last pages of the forum would be where the open pollination colony would be.. no landrace magic for me. :(

km1

km1

its a long lonely road...fraught with failure

that said..what i have is awesome.. i am happy grateful to have it

but it ain't the fabled BMA " black magic african"

km1

km1

i am not positive and it may be crossed with african because the "other" female was lanky and longflower
but..it is starting to feel to me that this "black african may"
be or contain "the black" genetics
which apparently was a 90's "indica" [i think]
the buzz is prettys energetic.. but sometime indicas do that
also the[crazy strong] smell is similar to a bubba..its quite a plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom