Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

I respect.that. It's hard to use pics online to build a case because it's easy to repute the validity of the pics. I was super paranoid to post pics too. The most important thing is to keep your lips sealed.
Very true,also before I was using a blurple led and those make no bueno photos lol,I started to not even like looking in my garden which I love doing,big reason for the switch. I'll get up some pics sometime,got gorilla grodd from pistil positive,a DNA snowland and a thseeds critical hog goin now but next run im gunna get the bodhi goin,I got 3 lemon lotus freebies that will go in as well.

incogneato

incogneato

Very true,also before I was using a blurple led and those make no bueno photos lol,I started to not even like looking in my garden which I love doing,big reason for the switch. I'll get up some pics sometime,got gorilla grodd from pistil positive,a DNA snowland and a thseeds critical hog goin now but next run im gunna get the bodhi goin,I got 3 lemon lotus freebies that will go in as well.
Haha, I can't blame you, I hate blurple pics. I always wonder how the blurple led guys can stand looking at it all the time.

K

kansabis

Haha, I can't blame you, I hate blurple pics. I always wonder how the blurple led guys can stand looking at it all the time.
I couldn't,after the first few times of looking in on the babies and then after everything was green tinted I decided that the glasses were a must and then after the eye problems and under achievement in flower I decided to shelve em. Still doin led but I'm rockin cobs now.

incogneato

incogneato

I couldn't,after the first few times of looking in on the babies and then after everything was green tinted I decided that the glasses were a must and then after the eye problems and under achievement in flower I decided to shelve em. Still doin led but I'm rockin cobs now.
Yea cob are the future of led for sure. I wear the glasses when I have my hps on

Limonene

Limonene

4AF2D7A3 FEB1 480B A875 5E43FA7AEF09
Sunshine4 pheno3 day 35

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Kinda wishing I had given this one another topping like I did with the others but, it is what it is. My Goji, stretching her legs. Done a bit of lollipopping on her, she won't see any more from here.
She's only been flipped for a week and a half so, guess it's a good thing that @Mr Bee gave me the heads up about them getting tall so I flipped her when I did or she would've really gotten big! Wondering where she's gonna end up, hopefully not so tall that I have to bend the tops over, I've had to do that a couple times in the past and I kinda hate it. lol Probably won't go quite that high anyway.
GojiOG2

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Kinda wishing I had given this one another topping like I did with the others but, it is what it is. My Goji, stretching her legs. Done a bit of lollipopping on her, she won't see any more from here.
She's only been flipped for a week and a half so, guess it's a good thing that @Mr Bee gave me the heads up about them getting tall so I flipped her when I did or she would've really gotten big! Wondering where she's gonna end up, hopefully not so tall that I have to bend the tops over, I've had to do that a couple times in the past and I kinda hate it. lol Probably won't go quite that high anyway.
View attachment 760928
Oh aye-that is goji.its a great og.very very tastey and super potent

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Oh aye-that is goji.its a great og.very very tastey and super potent
Well, if the very, very tasty part comes through then it probably won't take me long to fire off the rest of that pack! I like stuff that has a decent stretch to it too, nothing crazy, just wanna know they won't be little things.
Looking at this one I could've topped it a couple more times and left nothing but tops, none of the lower side branches and had a nice plant. First time running it, feeling out process.

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7117
IMG 7115
IMG 7113
so i popped 6 sunshine 4 (Chemdog #4 x ssdd) seeds and found 2 ladies. This pheno is totally different to the other, almost cookieish in appearance. Lots of small frosty buds and she smells deeply of fuel and a twang of fruit. Its one of those chicks u can guarantee will be a special smoke before she's even been chopped. The other pheno i posted earlier on this page has the classic look of ss4 that won the cuts and she smells of sour gas and fruit. very happy with both so far.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 761368 View attachment 761369 View attachment 761370 so i popped 6 sunshine 4 (Chemdog #4 x ssdd) seeds and found 2 ladies. This pheno is totally different to the other, almost cookieish in appearance. Lots of small frosty buds and she smells deeply of fuel and a twang of fruit. Its one of those chicks u can guarantee will be a special smoke before she's even been chopped. The other pheno i posted earlier on this page has the classic look of ss4 that won the cuts and she smells of sour gas and fruit. very happy with both so far.
Wow those ss4 do indeed look like cookies.thats what I thought it was at first.
Iv never ran anything with Chemdog #4 in em yet.i,ll have to remedy that as apparently #4 was the best one or the one most like the “dog bud” the original seeds came from in the first place.iv got some guava Chem x chem#4bx.i always under the impression the guava chem WAS Chemdog #4 just named different.

Limonene

Limonene

Wow those ss4 do indeed look like cookies.thats what I thought it was at first.
Iv never ran anything with Chemdog #4 in em yet.i,ll have to remedy that as apparently #4 was the best one or the one most like the “dog bud” the original seeds came from in the first place.iv got some guava Chem x chem#4bx.i always under the impression the guava chem WAS Chemdog #4 just named different.
That plant is so different from others I’ve seen it makes me think it might be a mixed up seed or stray pollen. God knows. I’m definitely not complaining though. Yeah Chemdog #4 really is something that I’d love to run the clone only version of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom