Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Don't know how I missed the freakin' nut sack sticking out of the bottom of the center top of that middle piece. Just wasn't looking for it to be there I guess. :banghead: Down to one Goji out of the four I started and that one is the one I had figured for a male from the beginning, hoping I have one girl out of these fuckers. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen the plant that I figured for a male early on end up being a female.
Fingers crossed bro. I've had a handful of gals that took off like that and fooled me. I hope you get the magic pheno from that last one

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Fingers crossed bro. I've had a handful of gals that took off like that and fooled me. I hope you get the magic pheno from that last one
Yeah, I've had that happen too, almost positive something would be a male and end up being the only girl, looks like it's happening again. Would really suck if it wasn't but, I think it is.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah, I've had that happen too, almost positive something would be a male and end up being the only girl, looks like it's happening again. Would really suck if it wasn't but, I think it is.
I actually have a few like that going now. I plan on popping a few gojis in the near future myself. Hopefully with a little better luck lol

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

I just scored a pack of Bhodi Old school hashplant, Goji og, Pakistani peshawar (with free pack acapulco gold) Landraces, Prayer tower indica, and Jamaican Hashplant. I counted out my bhodi gear, and i have 24 packs of bhodi gear. I need to plant more seeds!

I Just harvested some Black raspberry, and Cherry hashplant. Moved some space monkey, prayer tower sativa, cluster funk, cherry hashplant and black raspberry into the flower room. Just flipped them today. Its about to blow up in there! I had to chop the legs off my table to fit this round under the lights.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Here’s my single love triangle in an aqua farm.it doesn’t like a lot of N and it looks a bit too green to me so iv cut out the N completely for now.
Here it is @5weeks bloom
512F73F3 AC6D 4F80 B53E 458DF888530B
D7EB0DE5 159E 4009 A9C1 A188F6C33C34

Limonene

Limonene

DF5866A9 F6C4 40F3 A5A3 58ECEB3E433A
One of 2 phenos from seed of the multiple cup winning sunshine 4. Chemdog #4 x ssdd. Very impressed so far, Day 28. The other pheno isn’t stacking as hard. Both are very sticky and have interesting terps so far. Bags of potential.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 757384 One of 2 phenos from seed of the multiple cup winning sunshine 4. Chemdog #4 x ssdd. Very impressed so far, Day 28. The other pheno isn’t stacking as hard. Both are very sticky and have interesting terps so far. Bags of potential.
Oh fuck ,look at the frost on that already.good job limo
My one and only Goji OG girl out of four I started and it was the stretchiest most vigorous of the bunch, the I figured would be a male for sure! lol Just got it into a #3 a couple days ago, flip is coming soon.
View attachment 757660
Gojis awesome Papa.one of the best bodhi strains iv had but watch out as theyr really tall even in veg.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah I've been kinda shy to post any pics yet as I'm not in a legal state but I mite someday.
I respect.that. It's hard to use pics online to build a case because it's easy to repute the validity of the pics. I was super paranoid to post pics too. The most important thing is to keep your lips sealed.

Top Bottom