Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

Nice!those look more sl dom phenoes.good work.
Iv judt flipped a single love triangle and its a beast
Yeah was quite surprised by these not what I was expecting at all. I started with a sativa Dom a extremely indica Dom and an in betweener. The idy dom then went to second in sativa and in betweener most Indy. Sweeter than expected too although there bubba there and expect it to come out more in last couple weeks. And sat dom has a bit of spicy sativa goodness. Was doing these for the ex but since then we’ve had major fallout and don’t expect to talk to her again. Which is all good cause I’m more of a sativa man. They have a roomy granddaddy blue which will give an indica variety for bed time. Know is bodhi thread but gonna post couple pics as she sharing room gonna be a yielder. Was looking at love triangle myself but edging more towards triple goddess at mo!

06D2D6F3 A934 4FF9 9B83 4AA80451EF57
EFF5F835 0AB1 452E 976C 38408F3549F9
2B03A678 6BF7 4759 A9E8 6DCB67B1FF72
2E4FA873 84D4 4799 96DB A22E4EB275F3
1DBFD75F C7C5 40E7 B8D3 EF8DE3759072
Sonsofavery

Sonsofavery

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, I post regular on other forum, but doing some research lead me here, so I thought I'd sign up.

I've just finished growing out some Soulmate by Bodhi. Had 4 beautiful female plants (2 males, which I used for making f2's), 3 of the 4 ladies have been chopped over the last week. Looking forward to sampling some of them after a cure. I took them to 9-10 weeks...ish.

@Minitiger I read through your Goji/MT grow thread, I have a pack of MT that has now been moved up the Poppin list. Great journal, thank you.

Here's the girls at about 8 1\2 weeks.

IMG 3767
chronic68

chronic68

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, I post regular on other forum, but doing some research lead me here, so I thought I'd sign up.

I've just finished growing out some Soulmate by Bodhi. Had 4 beautiful female plants (2 males, which I used for making f2's), 3 of the 4 ladies have been chopped over the last week. Looking forward to sampling some of them after a cure. I took them to 9-10 weeks...ish.

@Minitiger I read through your Goji/MT grow thread, I have a pack of MT that has now been moved up the Poppin list. Great journal, thank you.

nice

Sonsofavery

Sonsofavery

Thanks! It's only my 3rd grow, so I'm still working out the kinks, so to speak. Quality an yield are constantly increasing, and it helps to have quality genetics like this. My first grow was a big bid cross :-/ lol.
I sampled a small nug today and the high is fantastic. Very mellow but upbeat at the same time, I think this would be great smoke for a creative time, painting, writing, drawing etc..

Sonsofavery

Sonsofavery

i lost my 3rd grow to pm and my second to bugs your kicking my ass early on

Thanks dude, I try to read a lot before attempting anything. I can see vast improvement even since my first grow. Fingers crossed I won't have the pm / bug issues...fungus gnats or whatever they're called are a small issue, which alot of sticky traps solve lol. Still working on a permanent fix, but I'm using shop bought compost mixes and im sure they're infested every time I open a bag lol!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice. Glad you liked that thread. I try....

Welcome to the farm.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Thanks dude, I try to read a lot before attempting anything. I can see vast improvement even since my first grow. Fingers crossed I won't have the pm / bug issues...fungus gnats or whatever they're called are a small issue, which alot of sticky traps solve lol. Still working on a permanent fix, but I'm using shop bought compost mixes and im sure they're infested every time I open a bag lol!

Fuck shop-bought compost. I used Bu’s Blend as the humus third of one of my soil mixes a while back and ended up with a gnat infestation, as well. Got rid of it real quick (nematodes and diatomaceous earth), but I’ve never had a problem using EWC. I’d still use Bu’s for an AACT, because I know it’s good shit, but I’d never use it mixed directly in with my dirt.

Start a grow log, dude! Let’s see this shit haha.

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Mosquito Dunks take care of fungus gnats, just break them up and sprinkle a little on each pot, water in and you should be good to go in a week or so.

Sonsofavery

Sonsofavery

Fuck shop-bought compost. I used Bu’s Blend as the humus third of one of my soil mixes a while back and ended up with a gnat infestation, as well. Got rid of it real quick (nematodes and diatomaceous earth), but I’ve never had a problem using EWC. I’d still use Bu’s for an AACT, because I know it’s good shit, but I’d never use it mixed directly in with my dirt.

Start a grow log, dude! Let’s see this shit haha.

I wish I had the space/facilities/finance to grow how I'd like to. It's a work in progress through. But at the moment the shop bought bags of soil are a necessary evil for me haha.

B

Bobbertqp

Enjoy seeing all the pics on here. The only strain I've grown with bodhi in it is strawberry glue. I'm about to order skylotus and uplift . just wanted to know what you guys think of the bodhi strains grown outdoors. At the moment I'm growing
Strawberry glue
Gth1
Skullcap
Crumbled lime and
Cinderella xx. So far the skullcap and Cinderella xx have been the most potent. I've got some josh dog og, biker kush v2.0 and sour power of in the mail. Has anyone grown both karma and bodhi here. Trying to compare potencys to see if there worth breeding with each other. Cheers bob

Funk junky

Funk junky

Enjoy seeing all the pics on here. The only strain I've grown with bodhi in it is strawberry glue. I'm about to order skylotus and uplift . just wanted to know what you guys think of the bodhi strains grown outdoors. At the moment I'm growing
Strawberry glue
Gth1
Skullcap
Crumbled lime and
Cinderella xx. So far the skullcap and Cinderella xx have been the most potent. I've got some josh dog og, biker kush v2.0 and sour power of in the mail. Has anyone grown both karma and bodhi here. Trying to compare potencys to see if there worth breeding with each other. Cheers bob
am thinking about putting a couple Cinderella xx in when I run some mountain temple later in year I need 4 plants and only have six mt left. have done female seeds version of Cinderella 99. had pinaple pheno grapefruit pheno and a few hazey phenos. how would you describe brother grim remake?

B

Bobbertqp

It
am thinking about putting a couple Cinderella xx in when I run some mountain temple later in year I need 4 plants and only have six mt left. have done female seeds version of Cinderella 99. had pinaple pheno grapefruit pheno and a few hazey phenos. how would you describe brother grim remake?
Its a fruity taste. Not much smell. But very intense high. The people I've given it to have said it hits hard and hits fast. More potent than skullcap. I'm trying to rejuvenate mine to make fem.seeds with. The majority of my outdoor grow will be with Cinderella xx. Its the most potent strain I've grown. I can see why they charge so much for the strain.

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

Does this site have a 10% off discount code? I am about to hit the order button and could use the help. lol Thanks.

Top Bottom