Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I'll take em all, one of each at least. I fell in love with that Sour Bubble from the jump, I share it with no one:stop:

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Smokeys52lifesaver8JPG med w nametag
11aLifeSaverStout43daysFlowered w nametag

LIFESAVER
My First Truly Medical Strain. BOG Bubble X Jacks Cleaner X
Blueberry. Potent, Relaxing, Good Pain Killer and Sleep Aid,
Good Yielder. Flwrs in 45- 55 days

lino

lino

I havent bought seeds in years but that bubblegum seed ya put out from the day was good. One of my lab projects in college was seed embryo pathogen testing. BOG seed were some of the cleanest. Keep up the good breeding work. I might have to get some new bubble beans. :)

green punk

green punk

What is Bubblegum made of? Where did you get it? Did you create it? As far as I know it came to Bonners Ferry ID, via MI in 1996. made its name in the PNW with in the next few years. Shit is was and is epic. Please explain your association with this strain.

BOG Bubble is my original Bubblegum strain. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A true bubblegum smell and flavor, the smoke is very smooth. Bred from a bubba/kush, the bubba side was isolated. A long lasting and happy high. A great outdoor strains that flowers early and yields well with great taste.

What is this? In RED?

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks everyone...we will be getting the rest of the strain pics and short descriptions today.

This place really seems to work very well.

My appreciation goes out to Logic for my forum, this site and all of you too...

I didn't invent or create Bubblegum or the BubbaKush from which mine was isolated but it was my first strain and it is my version of Bubblegum called Bogbubble. Bog ;)

clockworx

clockworx

This place is the best and seems to attract the more mature respectful growers, the rest are a fluke...that's why seed breeders always give us great deals on the new fire,,:sorry::sorry::sorry::facepalm::facepalm::happy::lurking::peeking::peeking:

Latest posts

Top Bottom