Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

5BOGSEEDSSourBubbleMacromacro w nametag
50 SBMother494gmPg99 w nametag

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

REALLY digging the bubble crosses. I have a classic true indiana bubble gum that has been a trooper. Super dense heavy stone nugs that I can't get enough of. Would love to get my hands on some of these. Like respect mentioned. Glad your here.

soserthc1

soserthc1

11 of 15 strains in the vault only need 4 more for entire line .... 1 indoor plant 494 grams - so all them exaggerated yields are actually possible if you know what your doing .... awesome work sir ... kinda like how you have only really worked bubblegum crosses for 13 years - def means stable genetic's to me ....
best of luck on the drop ....
SoSerThc1

clockworx

clockworx

Hey bog, how often do the pink/red phenos express themselves in your sour strawberry seeds ?

d420dool

d420dool

Hey welcome to the farm, one of my buddy's speaks very highly of ur gear can't wait for a drop on the bay, u got a eta for the drop so I can plan accordingly, thanks for coming bush man keep up the great work broths and again, welcome

L

lovelump

welcome to the site BOG.I LOVE YOUR STOCK.ALLWAYS HAVE + WILL BE PUTTING IN A NICE BIG ORDER AS SOON AS U MAKE THAT DROP:-)
:-)

L

lovelump

Y
BOG also had his own personal mix of his soil -- A friend has made this his lifeblood on the west coast and has said since 2003-04 has used this recipe and it was spot on... BOG, if you don't mind, maybe when you have time post your soil recipe from the old OG that you posted way back.. remember it being equal parts vermiculite and perlite, bone meal and blood meal.. worm castings. and top soil, promix?? also my buddy uses teas he extracts from different types of bat guano.. for flowering --- awesome!!!
eah B.O.G:-) u wont remember me but i met u a few years back i was on holliday.i had a pipe of your rolled hash of you.soo tasty.REMEMBER?.i made us a pipe of ,beach sand,!. + your lovelly wife.i hope all is well.AND ITS REALLY GOOD YOUR HERE:-).wow.it amazes me.cant WAIT TO GET SOME PACKS OF YOU MAN.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Well the hash from the SB makes a full melt that when hand pressed turns reddish brown to Black. It's tested at 60% thc and I only use two bubble bags.

The Sour Grape has a fresh grapey aroma that turns to red wine in the jar. You open the jar and it's red wine. Very nice.

That haunting BlueMoonRocks aka BMR is really a looker and the aroma is so strong, so sweet and so blue that it's incredible. The bag appeal is off the charts and it's a big yielder.

The Sour Strawberry has a Kush phenotype that isn't that color but the pink is common in the mix. Some have found large yielding very strawberry types while others say there is an OG or Sour Bubble type. It's very exotic and one fellow has five he kept as clone moms and he plans to run them all and sell the clones.

Anyone could do that quite easily and I wouldn't mind at all. I am in the seed business but in the future I plan to release my clones.

We are always looking to open seed distributorships.

A Sour Bubble like my mom can yield as big as you desire really. To get that big indoors it had five transplants ending up in a fifteen gallon pot. There was no wasted bud and it was all top quality. For folks with plant number limits a long veg could be the answer. The giant SB was a mother plant so it had many arms and a long time in veg. People do it quicker in DWC and my plants have gone 25 oz per plant indoors in a vertical set up DWC.

So anythings possible...;) Bog

Latest posts

Top Bottom