Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
H

Howlinghawk

Hey Bog, is there any of your strains that are inbred from back when you began?

jacktheknife

jacktheknife

Hello... I see this is a relatively unused forum, but thought I'd ask about 'stem strength' of BMR and Bog Bubble.
I don't like plants that must be supported with strings or stakes. But then on the other hand those Bog buds are enormous! and they'd be worth it. It looks like the strains fall over on their side they are so heavy/or... they have weak stems. Both?

Please someone respond if anyone is out there. I am going to buy them anyway as they look really good but can they support themselves?
Thank you...

jacktheknife...

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

Hello... I see this is a relatively unused forum, but thought I'd ask about 'stem strength' of BMR and Bog Bubble.
I don't like plants that must be supported with strings or stakes. But then on the other hand those Bog buds are enormous! and they'd be worth it. It looks like the strains fall over on their side they are so heavy/or... they have weak stems. Both?

Please someone respond if anyone is out there. I am going to buy them anyway as they look really good but can they support themselves?
Thank you...

jacktheknife...
How did it work out? I know the sativa mixes of BOG can get big and will need to be tied up. I wouldn't say weak stems, just big colas, so it can seem like a bit of both. They stretch at the end. The tighter Indicas like Sour Bubble I had to tie if they had a long veg and would end up 5 ft tall in the end indoor, but again, big colas. It is well worth having to secure huge BOG colas.

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

Pics in order
Sour Bubble at 10-12 weeks. 25-30%
Sour Grapes smells like fine wine when cured
Sour Bubble x Sativa Hybrid(power diesel nyc?) Diesel grapefruit
skunk that stinks so bad you can't cover it.
Sour Bubble "normal" lime green color at 6-8 weeks.
Thanks to BOG many times over. We all owe you a big round of applause and rips! Love you BOG. Sour Bubble are my two favorite words.

505SourBubble
662SourGrape
264SourBubble
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
HAHA, nice to see you again BOG. We used to hang out on CW and OG back in the day. Nice to see good guys like you are still at it. Kudos!

elduderito

elduderito

I had read somewhere that B.O.G. had used Serious Seeds (or some other dutch seeds in the 90's) Bubblegum to make his original bubblegum strain (BOG Bubble) - but in this thread he says it comes from a Bubba Kush.... any more info on the origin of this strain? and are the BOG Bubble seeds sold now made from the same parent stock as the original?
I've got a pack from shn and wondering what to expect

elduderito

elduderito

So I listened to a few different podcasts where B.O.G. answered some of my questions - He selected the BOG Bubble from White Label seeds... if i understand right he has to re-select the parent stock from new batches of seeds (not sure if this pertains to both males or females - I think someone had said it's tougher to clone males.. I had never heard this before). He did mention that while the potency/yield of flowers may decrease over time from keeping old mothers through cloning - he believes the genetic integrity stays unchanged for breeding processes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom