Chaos in the 4th Dimension- A grow diary

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neverbreak

neverbreak

that aliendawg and mob boss are mighty fine lookin' plants bro!

neverbreak

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Down to the last lady. Everything but the mob boss is trimmed and hanging. The AlienDawg (which I'm convinced is the CC version now) seems to have yielded excellently. I left all the lowers on one of them to see if I could fatten em up and get another bit out of it. The Bubba is jarred and stinky. . .curing quite nicely. Hope everyone enjoyed some good ole american downtime yesterday.

outwest

The AlienDawg is just radiant:

HANGGLOW sf

Here is a family shot:

HANGWOW sf

The Bubba:

BKCRUNCH sf

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Oooh! Almost got that woody kush past me! Likin' the looks of that! Are you doin' better, outwest?

soserthc1

soserthc1

just was wondering and this just a question- I am not critisizing your work by any means was an awesome show but was wondering if hanging all the buds together that closely will cause any mildew or botris problems as it seems alot easier to do it your way. I just have always spread mine out on a tomato cage or hangers and took up most of my closet.... well anyways i really enjoyed your show outwest as it winds down - you def did them plants some justice ....peace soser

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Oooh! Almost got that woody kush past me! Likin' the looks of that! Are you doin' better, outwest?

Doing well! Just rolling with it for the time being. Thanks. If all else fails, I got weed!

just was wondering and this just a question- I am not critisizing your work by any means was an awesome show but was wondering if hanging all the buds together that closely will cause any mildew or botris problems as it seems alot easier to do it your way. I just have always spread mine out on a tomato cage or hangers and took up most of my closet.... well anyways i really enjoyed your show outwest as it winds down - you def did them plants some justice ....peace soser

No way Sose'! Your questions are always welcome. You have to consider the climate. The RH is about 30-35 on a muggy day out west where I'm at. I'm usually running a humidifer, but not while they're drying. I know it's not an ideal RH for drying, but the plants seem to cure well, and real flavor seems to come out after they have been jarred a little bit anyway.

On that note that AlienDawg has the sourest smell I've ever smelt. But I can't associate that sour smell with something tangible. The Bubba has a sweet almost licorice/anise aroma. The Woody smells kind of like a rotting log. The OG well, that's your typical piney OG smell. It was the Reserva Cut, which seems to be popular, but I was not impressed.

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

gave me a woody :p I hear you on the keeping them hangin together, i myself just bunch all my buds together in the hanging net, keeping them all nice and close helps keep the moisture optimum for drying slowly, as long as they get some air i think this helps with keeping in smell and perhaps even potency....my nugs took a good 10-12 days to dry, any more and i start to worry about mould a little, but i cut my colas down, and have never had an issue.....hate choppin the BIG FAT JUICY BASEBALL BAT BUDS UP......but you gotta do what you gotta do ey

great work, insaaaaaaaane variety, and a ' legend to the farm ;) '

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

That woody kush looks like a good, classic bud. Has that comfortable green and brown theme going on. :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
congrats bro, you killed it with this run!

Muchas gracias, queso!

awesome outwest, just awesome. such top qual buds.

Thanks, bro!

gave me a woody :p I hear you on the keeping them hangin together, i myself just bunch all my buds together in the hanging net, keeping them all nice and close helps keep the moisture optimum for drying slowly, as long as they get some air i think this helps with keeping in smell and perhaps even potency....my nugs took a good 10-12 days to dry, any more and i start to worry about mould a little, but i cut my colas down, and have never had an issue.....hate choppin the BIG FAT JUICY BASEBALL BAT BUDS UP......but you gotta do what you gotta do ey

great work, insaaaaaaaane variety, and a ' legend to the farm ;) '

To funny flowa, now the waiting starts.

wow bro those pics look amazing.....when your shooting triple a dank I gues it's a lil easier.....what is the woody kush?

I had some gotten some nugs from a friend in NorCal years ago, so when I saw this cut locally I jumped on it. Here is some more info: http://wonderfulworldofcannabis.com/?page_id=1111

Thanks for the support, everyone. Means a ton. Spent the day trimming the mob boss. Trics for days! Lots of dried shots to come.

outwest

homebrew420

homebrew420

You killed it. Not surprised really. You got skills my man. If you want the real pre 98 i am sure that could be arranged. Never saw the pre 98 get a solid cola like that. What did you thinks of it. Aliendawg looks wonderful

Peace

Top Bottom