Chem Cookies #3

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks man I'm really stoked she cloned for me this is one I can't let slip through my fingers

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0490 1

IMAG0491 1

IMAG0492 1
Oh shit she starting to funk up!

Mmmmmmm very unique first aromal expression.....

putembk

putembk

Hey caveman, going great. How about you. I try and hike at least 4 times a week. I have been hanging out at the Canna Cabana, love it there. A lot from here are there. Any interest?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yup
[fb on quote="putembk, post: 1326955, member: 14550"]Hey caveman, going great. How about you. I try and hike at least 4 times a week. I have been hanging out at the Canna Cabana, love it there. A lot from here are there. Any interest?[/quote]
Waitin on the invite:)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

RIP cd4 X gsc#3

She was too premature too harvest at eviction soo shes compost now.....
the cookie experience evades me once again

Dont feel bad brother, the cookies aint for everybody lol. Its like a neon zebra for me lol. Hope alls well, im on that glr knowledge this weekend..Lets build.
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I harvested what I think will dry up to be an elbow so imhoping that will last me untill next harvest .....only time will tell but im taking it better then last time I didnt grow for ten months thanks for the positive vibe always!

As far as cookies concerned I been curious lately on reputable flavors and effects to get familiar with staple or foundation genetics....even though people treat cookies like its new something tels me what makes it special has been around for a long time

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I harvested what I think will dry up to be an elbow so imhoping that will last me untill next harvest .....only time will tell but im taking it better then last time I didnt grow for ten months thanks for the positive vibe always!

As far as cookies concerned I been curious lately on reputable flavors and effects to get familiar with staple or foundation genetics....even though people treat cookies like its new something tels me what makes it special has been around for a long time

True..I was once on that same trip, with someone i felt was truly on it with me.. The fuss is the cookie fam, and every stoner in ears reach round here, are into the sherbert. I hear its a slew of different tastes. I feel a old old satty mix is the essence of it.. Its always good to think outside the box brother, the greatest creations are birthed that way..
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Following the Cave man
Dude after reading through I wanted to punch a hole in the wall for you I am so holding up the CaveMan Torch for ya bro
The future is going to be EPIC for you . . . . . .
Sending the Good person Vibe to ya
FlyJ
Like they say it's hard work to get there and harder work to stay their. It's all about stamina and mine ran out. This was the toughest setback thus far. I ended up composting 3 clone onlies gifted from waayne and rare genetics from Jim Ortega and Birddawg1 it was rough...
On a positive note
grow groW grOW gROW GROW :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:eek::eek::cool::cool::p:p

see what I did there :)
Plenty of help to get back up when we're green friendly ready thanks to the farm @baba G , @Gamrstwin36 @WalterWhiteFire, @justblazen @waayne and ofcourse @ logic

Latest posts

Top Bottom