:writing:
Grapefruit final cut 002
Inner peace 005
Dat cave 3
Final branching out drwain 004
Lemon skunk drawing for kev 001

619ster

619ster

Love it DAT!!! I've been on a psychedelic trip these past couple weeks too lol. Been enjoying some fungal activities haha but great pics as usual. That last one looks like Mickey Mouse trying to be camouflage in a weed forest lol. All of them are just soooo cool and trippy!! Thanks for sharing :)

DAT

DAT

thanks for checkin in at the dat cave. happy trails, hope your enjoying the rain.:)i voted for your picture in POTm contest. I hope you win . I ll be sharing other things with you here since im banned from every other site.lol.. peace brotha.:blackalien:

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I'd be proud to own any of that art dat. Very beautiful work!

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

oh Thank you very very much, I couldn't do it without you. And your support, my true fans, the greastest fans in the worLD! ur the ones I make this artwork for. Without you It couldn't be possible to make this wonderful work. :cool: I will have another show up in a little while, please stay tuned see ya on down the road. :writing::wideyed::D

619ster

619ster

Awesomeness!!!! Makes ya wanna holla! Til you notice the scary Skelator looking dude ready to smoke you :nailbiting: I'm sorry homie I'm not tryna get at your heina holmes!!!

DAT

DAT

that is Gomez and Rita. GOmez wont let nothing happen to Rita,;) gotta keep your eye on the cookies.I got a new tent! !! :D:D:D cant wait to put it into ACTION! MSR fuckin Rocks :playful:
Msr tent 001 Msr tent 002 Msr tent 003

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

i took the new MSR tent to ZionNationalPark:D and broke it in on the Le Verkin Trail deep down in the backcountry . This trail took us to the Kolob Arch. The Kolob Arch sits in a very remote location off the beat and track. We had to scramble up and down very rocky terrain through a natural spring to get there. It is the 2nd largest free standing ARCH in the world. The winds were wicked and the vibes were INTENSE. The beautiful sunsets cast majestic shapes and patterns on the canyon walls.:D
ZION KOLOB march 2014 117
ZION KOLOB march 2014 131
ZION KOLOB march 2014 155
ZION KOLOB march 2014 262

DAT

DAT

it was a wonderful experience to take those pictures In a true Art Gallery.
Art Museums are expensive but mother nature is free and offers the best Art Work of them all.
I failed my drug test with flying colors.:eek: Proud to be an AmERIcan! :D
I guess this Marijuana drug urine anaylisis product works pretty well.
My competition finally passed with the 2 pink stripes, being THC free since Feb 2nd. THe SUPERbowl day. tested along the way 7 times and failing evertime. So it took a while.
I took the test for confirmation this product works .My test results were ready in minutes .... ENding in a red circle in 3 minutes intead of 10. :snaphappy: oh shit, I spent 3 hours this morning putting some award winning touches on my Curriculm Viate. lol.. I have heard the synthetic urine bags are the only way to beat the drug test without abstaining completely.
And to all you biotches and bastards out there that think u going to get rich on this Legal Marijhuana Industry , click your RUby red slippers three times and go home and Shave.lmao.:singing:
Drug test kit 002
Drug test kit 003
Drug test kit 004
Drug test kit 008
Drug test kit 009
Drug test kit 010

Natural

Natural

sorry to hear that bro..my peeps use synthetic urineluck with great success. Albeit 2 oz packs sometimes fall behind the tester's fill marks, and you gotta keep them warm..they pass for critical jerbs..."proby" would be harder..with prying eyes a guy would need a prosthetic.

Natural

Natural

err..maybe I didn't pick up exactly what you're testing for?? ..why are you testing? lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice art work Dat !!!! my son has used those urine bags they put in there shoe so its warm .. passes everytime...

fractal

fractal

WOW DAT, this is the first i have seen of you at the farm. Holding it down for sure. Right up fractal's alley. I want to meet that Cookie girl in real life. Scratch that, NEED TO lol.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

i took the new MSR tent to ZionNationalPark:D and broke it in on the Le Verkin Trail deep down in the backcountry . This trail took us to the Kolob Arch. The Kolob Arch sits in a very remote location off the beat and track. We had to scramble up and down very rocky terrain through a natural spring to get there. It is the 2nd largest free standing ARCH in the world. The winds were wicked and the vibes were INTENSE. The beautiful sunsets cast majestic shapes and patterns on the canyon walls.:DView attachment 388860 View attachment 388861 View attachment 388862 View attachment 388863

Awesome Pics!
Respect

Top Bottom