OLDproLg

Dat where ya at????

Aint heard from ya in a while...
Hope yur ok!
Lg

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

sorry to hear that bro..my peeps use synthetic urineluck with great success. Albeit 2 oz packs sometimes fall behind the tester's fill marks, and you gotta keep them warm..they pass for critical jerbs..."proby" would be harder..with prying eyes a guy would need a prosthetic.

err..maybe I didn't pick up exactly what you're testing for?? ..why are you testing? lol

Nice art work Dat !!!! my son has used those urine bags they put in there shoe so its warm .. passes everytime...
Thanks Natural and Medusa for the helpful suggestions on the synthetic urine.:) I will def keep that in mind next time. We were testing for Jobs. Ends up the drug screen kit we used wasn't accurate enough. He failed both drug tests. One was for Dicks Sporting Goods and the other Walmart.They told him it was a low TCh count. But they have Zero Tolerance and try back in another 2 weeks. That was at 44 days with no THC intake. They collected hair follicle, swab your mouth with a swab as well:rolleyes:
all for $8 job. I know people who are upscale professionals that are pulling down 80 to 100 grand a year and NEVER get drug tested. it makes me SICK!
Sticky that is a Pinnacle PRo Vaporizor and it works great!

I ordered this Mantee Mini Washing Machine to make hash with that jar of Jack Herer up therein that photo and I also have some ARC leaves in my freezer . I watched Frenchys video and it really helped me figure out some stuff about hash making. Im really hoping the mini washing machine will get me a bigger yield then how I made it before. Thanks for stopping by.:headphone::blackalien::cat:
th

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks Natural and Medusa for the helpful suggestions on the synthetic urine.:) I will def keep that in mind next time. We were testing for Jobs. Ends up the drug screen kit we used wasn't accurate enough. He failed both drug tests. One was for Dicks Sporting Goods and the other Walmart.They told him it was a low TCh count. But they have Zero Tolerance and try back in another 2 weeks. That was at 44 days with no THC intake. They collected hair follicle, swab your mouth with a swab as well:rolleyes:
all for $8 job. I know people who are upscale professionals that are pulling down 80 to 100 grand a year and NEVER get drug tested. it makes me SICK!
Sticky that is a Pinnacle PRo Vaporizor and it works great!

I ordered this Mantee Mini Washing Machine to make hash with that jar of Jack Herer up therein that photo and I also have some ARC leaves in my freezer . I watched Frenchys video and it really helped me figure out some stuff about hash making. Im really hoping the mini washing machine will get me a bigger yield then how I made it before. Thanks for stopping by.:headphone::blackalien::cat:
th
I have a bubbletron ...pain in the ass all the freaking squeezing of the bags.... have someone help.. bummer about the test ... quess these days walmart needs brain surgeons to deal with all the warped people ... might think about a tumbler ..make kief then press.. easy ..u can take a iron to it with wax paper or bake in oven ..hash...try little that in that pipe ! best of luck..M

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Frenchie's hash looked frickin' devine at the SB cup! Those machines work really well, especially paired with some high quality bags. I love making hash. Some Jack Herrer hash, you say? yum.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

DAT
Awesome work here man, really like how a viewer can get lost in a single piece of art.

Love the expedition to the spring / archway too man. Thats what its all about over here. Except its all green. Not sandy stoney.

Your work reminds me of my best pals style

972202 10151653435630990 1384582508 n

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I dig yur friends stuff Welshwizzard, its absolulty FAN TASTIC! tell him to keep up the good work.:cool:
HIya M! that is cheech and chong above you and some girl scouts below U! :cat:
LOL....I was always a Brownie :cigar:

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I dig yur friends stuff Welshwizzard, its absolulty FAN TASTIC! tell him to keep up the good work.:cool:
HIya M! that is cheech and chong above you and some girl scouts below U! :cat:

Cheers man, he has loads of stuff similar to that pic and your own style. Tomos Thornton. Check him out. Very very good friend so sure he doesnt mind me whoring out his work!

Love this thread though. Rather different from the usual on here :)

DAT

DAT

Me and the 619ster 005
Thanks Welshy matey! :D
Well its FRIDay and I QuIT MY JOB! I QUIT MY gawd damn job!!!! I QUIT MY fuckin JOB!!!!!!!!!!!2 years of torment will be forever forgotten in 2 weeks!
So its time to gET FUCKEd up and Celebrate! WHOOO HOOO!!!
im Headed to Colorado so look out!!!!hellz yeah. ive got a lot of love to give u CO.:D
im super excited!:D:D:D:D
I finally finished my "Rita and Goomez" gurl scout cookie, forum cut drawing, man it was challenge. I almost ripped It up several times.. lol... but somehow i managed to find away to let myself just be me. ! :D
I love you guys! and thanks for being so supportive . U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!:):happy::headphone:

619ster

619ster

Uh oh!! Look out CO, you have no clue what you're in for lol:wacky:

Good to hear you're finally leaving the scorching desert. You'll fit right in at CO. Hopefully I can visit sometime soon. I definitely have the itch to go out there. Good luck with the move and settling in. Peace!

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

cheers 6! its been a long time a coming. DUDE yu got to pROMISE to come visit me when I settle in. we can go SNOWBOARding and check out all the cool mj stores and gardens together. !!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D I even have family there now! my nephew moved out to Boulder last month! :cool:

619ster

619ster

I miss snowboarding sooooooo much!!! Been years since I've done it. Most definitely will have to make it a point to get out there. And very cool you'll have family there already. Good times ahead!

DAT

DAT

Skull vodka checker painting and selfie 001
Skull vodka checker painting and selfie 006
Skull vodka checker painting and selfie 007
well Co didn't work out :arghh:so im moving back to WA:arghh:. Maybe you would like to visit me there 6?:D there is a place called Steven Pass that is really pretty that has really good snowboarding.:cool: I think you would really like it! and then there's the Space needle which is super cool and would be a great place to smoke some ARC at! :blackalien:

I started working on a new painting, did a lil selfy pencil sketch and got a really killer bottle of Vodka in this skull bottle. Im all packed up and ready to move just waiting for the dude to move out, so I can move back in. Peace DAT:cat:

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Hello Dat, Im glad u updated...just found the thread. I am sorry to hear 'bout the move out/in bullshit. I hate to move! LOVE the drawings... u r very talented! I too am livin' in the N.W....Wa, Id, Can border. Wish it was warmer but its beautiful and its home.
Really "drawn" to the kinda psychedelic ones in 1st post. I could stare all day lol...
If u ever sell pieces I would like to get in line!!!
Keep letting that creativity flo....BB

DAT

DAT

:DTHanks so much BEEnBurned, that's very kind of you!
WOw you would really buy a drawing? that's fukin awesome to hear! :D
ive never sold one before! lets keep in touch , ill give you my new addy when I get settled back in the seattle area! maybe we can even go hiking together!!. I know all the best hikes in the North Cascades and Mt. Baker area. Let me tell you BB, after living in the scorching hot dry dirty desert for 2 years im more then looking forward to the rain and cold temps. I sWARE to fuckin god I wont ever complain about it again! LOL!
thanks for stopping by I will most def try to keep the creative juices a flowing . should be a lot easier once I get my garden back up. Having my plants makes me so happy:happy: and able to create and cope with reality on a much more positive note!:headphone:.Take CARE!!:cat:

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Hi Dat...Buy 1? Hell Ya' and if you were to get a few faves matted and framed up they would prolly be easy to shop around to all of these new disp, cannacare, head shops opening up. Who knows. I like them....I would be interested to see what Mt.Zion looked like thru your eye, l LOVED the pictures... I am a nature lover tho lol. Ya' I have been eyein' the pacific coast trail for a few years and would enjoy even a few day hikes to check it out....Id like to eventually do at least the Wa. portion...
I would prolly love the desert for a short time then b longing for the N.W.
So welcome back.. lol BB.

DAT

DAT

HI BB! hellz yeah BB, I need to do that! ill get some pieces together for a show. Im really looking forward to coming back after the shit down here.:arghh: I have a very very good possibility of landing a KILLER gig in Seattle im pretty excited about.
I'd like to introduce you to my new comic character.Her name Is Bristol Paper. Lol.. or just Smooth Bristol for short.;) hahaha
Introducing Smooth Bristol Paper 001

DAT

DAT

tHe extra perc piece I had for my bong for a while accidently fell and shattered into millions of pieces. But Its ok because I realize that it really didn't really improve the bong hits at all.
My hits are just as good without it. The most bummer part is that the original glass bowl broke too. This bong is a collectors item, they no longer make GRAFFIX, so
I had to get a new lil glass bowl stem . It has a rattlesnake painted on the inside painted on it, its ok for now but I really would like to try to find the original graffix glass bowl piece for this amazing classic BONG.

The Saguaro Cactus are having an astonishing bloom this season due to the mild winter. Experts say they cant recall ever seeing so many blooms like this! I was amazed as well hiking through the Saguaro National Park, it seemed like almost every Saguaro has at least one flower!
Saguaro cactus 005
Saguaro cactus 006
Saguaro cactus 008
Saguaro cactus 017

arc-and-ash-catcher-005-jpg.361488

Top Bottom