dat cave

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Best of luck girl won't be but 3 hrs rfrom me. Drawings R looking great.

Reactions: DAT
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

...sounds like its been some bullshit. Hope it gets better for u up here. Hey have you ever hiked on the Pacific Crest Trail? Just curious...love the Cascades, and I never been to the peninsula other than for work , thats another area id like to spend some time hiking.
Nice Graffix:cool:...and bummer!:arghh: keep ur eye out and youll find a bowl. The shots of the Saguaro. I think any cactus in bloom is cool shit.
oh...new character huh? Sweet, nice to meat u Miss Paper:angelic:.

DAT

DAT

... oh yeah, I hiked a part of the PCT!
a Must see on the peninsula is Hurricane Ridge if you get a chance. Right outside Port Angeles, drive up to the top and the views are gorgeous. I will never forget doing a hike up there and meeting a VERY aggressive goat. He chased another hiker up the trail. When the other hiker got away, he turned around and headed towards us eating our lunch on a rock. I was scared shitless. I told my husband...what ever you do don't look at him and don't give him nothing to eat!!!
he came real close to us and waited for us to react to him. After about 5 minutes of being ignored he left, thank goodness.
The next week, this eXact same goat on the eXact same trail KILLED a hiker who was trying to get him to move away off the trail from him by throwing things at him.!!! the goat got super pissed and horned the hiker in his femoral artery and the hiker bled out on the mountain. Tragic. I got some pictures of the goat when I was up there. One of them was pretty good so I framed and hung it up the day before he Killed that hiker! so weird.
Anyways heres a new drawing I did of Medusa. ill be adding her to my new list of comic characters....so
Medusa Drawing 002
expect to see her again....AND>>>Just for the record...lol..my husband told me to have the snakes suck her tits.lol.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Some people just cant resist fucking w/ wild animals...
wow...:oops:so...does your husband know Medusa??
Whens the move?

DAT

DAT

who said he knows Medusa?lol... I don't even know Medusa. everyone is just a cartoon character to me on here.lol,, and sometimes I find creative inspiration from them.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

oic...lol just checkin'
Hey, inspiration can be found anywhere right??

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@DAT. I remember hearing about that goat. Scary stuff right there u were smart. To do what U did. Your a talented artist. At least I getting some action in your cartoon. Lol. Thanks M

DAT

DAT

I finally finished that painting I started back in Tucson.
.... Healing Awareness.....
I ve got some ganja growing FINALLY!! .. 4 Super Lemon Haze(in the picture below the painting they are in my tent) then i also just popped 2 Casey x OG and 2 Cindy 99s .....they are in the phototron.. 100 % germ rate on all 8 beans. And my new Secret Jardin DR120 arrived today. Its great to be back home!!!:Di start my new job next week! cant wait to get back to work to help the cancer patients.
Healing Awareness 001
HeaLing Awareness Painting 010

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hi DAT :)
You were Liking my thread while I was liking yours! at the exact same time! :woot:

Hey...Not that it matters, and that's the beauty of it..it doesn't matter!
but, I never knew you were female till just now..
Great painting and congrats on the new job Sister! :)

DAT

DAT

LOL! wow that is sooo freaky! that's so funny!! LOL!!Thanks CGK! :D

DAT

DAT

update:
got 4 SUper LEmon Hazes in my one tent.just flipped to 12/12 ... fimmed3. topped 1.
One other new tent EMPTY.
Got 2 Cindy 99s and 2 OGCASEys in the Phototron.
i got 2 new canvases to paint on.... did my first sketch.. thinkin America, Legal, Marijuana, Veterans.
Peace
Legal in the USA 001
Legal in the USA 002
Legal in the USA 004

DAT

DAT

I met Robert Williams at his dvd signing of his new DVD called MR. BITCHIN, yesterday at Fantagraphic Comic Book Store in Seattle yesterday. I was able to talk to him very personally for about 10 minutes. Kinda changed my life really, we really connected on a very spiritual and deep level. I never met such an amazing living legend artist before and he is such a cool old dude. and the dvd he signed for me is so intense and brilliant.
Robert-Williams-Home-1.jpg

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@DAT those hAve some great detail in them congrats! That is definatly a gift my bro is very good at drawing but I never picked it up. I have trouble with stick people haha

DAT

DAT

@urban1026835 its the Girl Scout Cookie drawing with the 3 girl scouts at the bottom and Medusa as the Head Girl Scout in the middle with Cheech and Chong drooling over them above. Go ahead and browse this thread and pick out a drawing you like if you don't want that one and I will check if I still have it.
@GrowGod , thanks! just dropped off some business cards at a local dispensary where I have a few of my pieces hanging. Hopefully someone will want to buy one.
I was able to sell the other Girl Scout Cookie one with the sexy tattooed lady and the evil skeleton man, so that was really sweet! didn't make much but that's ok.

urban1026835

urban1026835

@DAT so happy to hear you sold that drawing, was one of my favorites you have posted. Send me anything the other picture is hanging on the wall behind my sons nightmare before christmas theme crib. I'll snap a picture of it later and post it up.

sixstring

sixstring

hey there dat,hope all is well.think last time we talked you were gettin ready to harvest some phat colas? i be snoopin around,peace :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom