Dbl Sour D, Blue Dream, & Lemon Skunk... Oh My!

• Thread starter Nobody116
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobody116

Nobody116

:dead:
I ran about 6 oz of Strawberry Cough trim.
Looks like it got a tad warm.

I’ll run the trim again with iso later for edible use.

I waste nothing. Unusable trim either gets composted, or fed to my quail.
THC infused quail meat the easy way :)

36FB09DB AA41 4E23 8505 984F87BC6DA5
CF181682 6246 4F59 9E2A 47A475D8E956
2E0C6E9E 6E2C 4C12 A24E 0EF9B77F7386
BC9005C1 017B 441C A61D 9CE9C9646B19
Nobody116

Nobody116

Thanks Foxlink. I've been waiting for a while to get another one of these going. I grew a small one to try it out. The cutting didn't root and I kinda just moved on.

Going through the seed vault and found I still had one seed of it. Some very stinky stuff. Can't wait for it to finish up.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

OH yeah DD, IMO, curing is more important than nearly anything else. I say that because you can grow the dankest smoke in town. But if you don't cure proper, it's practically compost.

I have a 3 prong requirement for all strains I grow.
1. Smell. If it smells like crap when you crack the bag. That right there is enough for me to pass on it. It has to smell like an expensive french whore, not a cheap one ;)

2. Taste. Pretty much the same as above. Just replace smell with taste.

3. Unless is Sativa dom, it's gotta have a hammer.

If it's missing one of those 3 things, I don't grow it again. So basically, I'm in it for quality. Not quantity, but I do strive to get quantity as well. As long as it doesn't take away from the quality ;)

I guess it goes without saying, I'm a picky person :)
Amen brethren. Do you slow jar cure?

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Oh good combo. Best possible spectrum you can deliver buds look frosty and religious. You have your curing game down pat?

Wow spell checker won that one. Religious eh lmfao. The word I was looking for was Delicious ..... sry about that

Nobody116

Nobody116

Amen brethren. Do you slow jar cure?
I’m guessing yes
I hang the trimmed branches for 3-5 days depending on humidity. Then into jars. At this point I use snack containers from pretzels and such. It would be too many jars otherwise.

I don’t usually have any issues doing it that way.

I put a Lemon Skunk into flower yesterday. Didn’t get a pic.

This morning I put 12 GDP beans into 3” pots.

I have a ton of GDP seeds from a few years ago. I’m gonna let’em go till about 10-12”, (not in the same pot), and flower them.

It would be nice, if I could manage it, but I really can’t, to pop about 30-40 of them to look for a special gal like the one I put a pic of in this months contest. I’ll just have to take more time/be patient.

First pic is the Big Blue Cheese I put into flower the other day.

Second pic is the Dirty Dozen.

A8A75FB9 A5A6 4909 A682 BA438A1B592D
46BDB856 5763 4F95 B951 280654C931EB
Nobody116

Nobody116

Wow spell checker won that one. Religious eh lmfao. The word I was looking for was Delicious ..... sry about that

No offense taken.
I’m too old to get caught up in the whole “I’m Offended” movement.

I always tell people, please show me where in the Constitution it says you have the right to NOT be offended.

Usually that’s discussion over ;)

Religious & delicious in the context of this discussion, mean the same thing to me ;)

Nobody116

Nobody116

This is Strawberry Cough. The write up on the strain says it's a good stress reliever.

I was having a very stressful day today. Even worse, it was for no apparent reason.
Other than all the usual bullshit that has become my life that is.

I did a really small dab, (pen type dabber), and was nearly stress free. Second dab, feel'in great. I guess once in a while there's some truth in advertising after all :)

Definitely have to grow that again.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This is Strawberry Cough. The write up on the strain says it's a good stress reliever.

I was having a very stressful day today. Even worse, it was for no apparent reason.
Other than all the usual bullshit that has become my life that is.

I did a really small dab, (pen type dabber), and was nearly stress free. Second dab, feel'in great. I guess once in a while there's some truth in advertising after all :)

Definitely have to grow that again.
My wife’s fav! I’ve got to find her again!!

Nobody116

Nobody116

Damn it! I don't have it anymore. I haven't tried the ECSD yet. Hopefully it'll be helpful. The write up says it will. But I'll definitely need something else for evening use.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Damn it! I don't have it anymore. I haven't tried the ECSD yet. Hopefully it'll be helpful. The write up says it will. But I'll definitely need something else for evening use.
Sorry bro, I miss stated in my physical area. Where I am located.

Nobody116

Nobody116

Sorry if it seemed like I was asking or offering, just stating my situation. I’m hoping some of the new stuff I’m growing will give me similar relief. Otherwise I’ll be placing an order for some Strawberry Cough beans.

I don’t really want to spend any money on beans atm. But that strain worked really well for me.

I’ve traded beans and mailed people cuttings in the past. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it’s awkward.

One time I traded beans, what I received was fine. What he received was crushed. They were in a cd case inside a padded envelope.

So either the USPS sabotaged them or he was a lying sack of shit.

Either way it wasn’t my fault. If I was gonna screw ya, I wouldn’t bother to actually ship anything, ya know?

So now it’s either face to face or I just order what I need when I need it. If it can’t be found to order, I just move on to something else.

Everybody stays happy and you don’t lose friends over things that are out of your control.

Anyway...

I pollinated a small Blue Dream yesterday with Lemon Skunk pollen to see what happens. Should be a good cross, fingers crossed.

Five of the twelve GDP’s are pushing up soil so far.

A smaller Blue Dream @ about two weeks.

And a Blue Dream that’ll hopefully be done a little before mid January.

003BE080 9877 411A 9230 80577EDC74D7
323A6EE2 CDB0 4DC6 8949 1C30800D41FC
6A855E72 4541 442F 9AF4 4E45EB9099BE
Top Bottom