Dd's Perpetual Medical Wonderlust

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

NFTG fans! OCG is having a killer sale on a complete nute regimen with new feed chart at the moment.Complete with lots of extra goodies.Got mine!
Sale

DismalDude

DismalDude

I've been wanting to do extracts in a professional manner for quite some time.I have made butter,oil,and qwiso with great success but felt the process needed refining or hell,just make it easier.
After some extensive research I've decided on the Magical Butter Machine along with the Ardent Nova Decarboxylator.
This combination will produce the best possible result for my needs(I believe) Been spending a bit too much here lately so I think I'll wait a couple weeks on purchase but the decision has been made.Really excited about soon being able to making a variety of edibles and decarbing flowers for higher potency to smoke.

The Ardent Nova

The Magical Butter Machine

C

callieb

I was looking for a right marijuana strain that could help me with my chronic back pain. I'm suffering from it for almost 2 months now I just don't know if it's connected to my work since I'm sitting more or less 9 hours. I came a cross with this marijuana strain black mamba cbd . This is the first time that I would be taking medical marijuana I'm not sure if this would be effective with my back pain. Also is there any other way using it medically?

DismalDude

DismalDude

I was looking for a right marijuana strain that could help me with my chronic back pain. I'm suffering from it for almost 2 months now I just don't know if it's connected to my work since I'm sitting more or less 9 hours. I came a cross with this marijuana strain black mamba cbd . This is the first time that I would be taking medical marijuana I'm not sure if this would be effective with my back pain. Also is there any other way using it medically?
Interesting strain.I'm getting ready to run a high cbd strain which is Raspberry Boogie.Supposed to be great for arthritis.
I know a few people that usually use heavy indica strains for back pain as they are more sedating though I've also read that chronic pain sufferers do benefit from high cbd strains.
I would just say it's trial and error there. Other ways to reap the benefits of the plant? Oh yes,and that's what I'll be working on for myself.I think tinctures along with gummy candies and hard candies are the way for me.
I have severe back pain myself and have tested jolly rancher type candies and they helped very much.I don't always want to smoke and that's why I'll be buying those two machines in my previous post.
Whatever you do you really can't go wrong.It's always a learning experience when you are trying to grow your own meds. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Got my darkness time messed up,just had too much going on so I get confused easily sometimes...
Total darkness before chopping was 66 hrs. First 2 pics are right before the chop and the last 2 right after the chop. These girls were heavy as hell... Okay,let the magic begin! We'll check back in on the girls 5 days from now and see how they're doing. Maybe,just maybe I'll have the perma drying tent set by then.Not today as I pulled my back over the weekend.
20180826 171957
20180826 172010
20180827 090939
20180827 090949

DismalDude

DismalDude

Just received my comprehensive kit from OCG! Great service,excellent packaging!Even got a #NectarFam sticker which I was hoping for. ;) I already have the starter package from them so it will compliment this regimen nicely. Almost forgot to mention that the feed chart is laminated.Nice touch from Bob!
20180827 100543

DismalDude

DismalDude

Nice return on a little bubble run I did a few days ago from larf and sugar leaves from my last grow.
20180830 095300

DismalDude

DismalDude

Tested the bubble sober.Took 3 really big hits at 3pm today.It lasted until 6-6:30. It's so good.I never go just by my own opinion so I have some testers that are going to get back to me tomorrow.I bet it blows the top of their collective heads off.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Another gem I'll share is that I only associate with 4 people. 2 are literally patients. I'm lucky I have it that way and know it.The shisha is just a perk. A good one though.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Got my darkness time messed up,just had too much going on so I get confused easily sometimes...
Total darkness before chopping was 66 hrs. First 2 pics are right before the chop and the last 2 right after the chop. These girls were heavy as hell... Okay,let the magic begin! We'll check back in on the girls 5 days from now and see how they're doing. Maybe,just maybe I'll have the perma drying tent set by then.Not today as I pulled my back over the weekend.
View attachment 825549 View attachment 825550 View attachment 825551 View attachment 825552

A beauty! Have you dried like this before with the whole plant hanging? Just wondering if there is enough air between the buds? Regardless looks like you will have done quality smoke!

Wishbone

Wishbone

I've been wanting to do extracts in a professional manner for quite some time.I have made butter,oil,and qwiso with great success but felt the process needed refining or hell,just make it easier.
After some extensive research I've decided on the Magical Butter Machine along with the Ardent Nova Decarboxylator.
This combination will produce the best possible result for my needs(I believe) Been spending a bit too much here lately so I think I'll wait a couple weeks on purchase but the decision has been made.Really excited about soon being able to making a variety of edibles and decarbing flowers for higher potency to smoke.

The Ardent Nova

The Magical Butter Machine

I am pretty much an extract only guy and am interested in your feedback on the ardent. My only gripe with it, besides the price, is the capacity, I think 2-4 oz would be ideal.

DismalDude

DismalDude

A beauty! Have you dried like this before with the whole plant hanging? Just wondering if there is enough air between the buds? Regardless looks like you will have done quality smoke!
Thanks @Wishbone,much appreciated! I always hang my plants whole in my tent where I can control the environment. First hung they look like they'd have problems but I assure you this technique works flawlessly.
Everyone dries differently but over the years I've found that this works best for me. Here is the Mama Mia after 5 days drying in the tent.
20180831 081728

Big difference eh? Plenty of airflow and the fan and sugar leaves have pretty much wrapped around the bud ensuring it doesn't dry too quickly.At this point I check for dryness.What I'm looking for is crumbly fans and sugar leaf,I don't want the bud completely dry.This is where I do my trim and then place the bud into paper grocery bags for a few days turning daily.After that I then transfer to jars and burp a couple/few times before locking them down for cure.Turns out beautiful and perfect every time.A lot do it different but my people swear that I grow some of the best they've ever had.That is the greatest thing you can hear after putting so much love and time into something you have passion about. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

I am pretty much an extract only guy and am interested in your feedback on the ardent. My only gripe with it, besides the price, is the capacity, I think 2-4 oz would be ideal.
I haven't purchased it yet but it's coming soon.I'll let you know my experience with it,I expect really good things!

DTG

DTG

All your plants look fantastic...

Keep up the good work & good luck with the perpetual garden I hope it works out well for you...

I'll be watching...

DTG.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Thanks @Wishbone,much appreciated! I always hang my plants whole in my tent where I can control the environment. First hung they look like they'd have problems but I assure you this technique works flawlessly.
Everyone dries differently but over the years I've found that this works best for me. Here is the Mama Mia after 5 days drying in the tent.
View attachment 826549
Big difference eh? Plenty of airflow and the fan and sugar leaves have pretty much wrapped around the bud ensuring it doesn't dry too quickly.At this point I check for dryness.What I'm looking for is crumbly fans and sugar leaf,I don't want the bud completely dry.This is where I do my trim and then place the bud into paper grocery bags for a few days turning daily.After that I then transfer to jars and burp a couple/few times before locking them down for cure.Turns out beautiful and perfect every time.A lot do it different but my people swear that I grow some of the best they've ever had.That is the greatest thing you can hear after putting so much love and time into something you have passion about. ;)

Awesome, looks fantastic! I hung branches/quarter plants last fall in my closet, couldn’t fit the whole plant lol, and that worked well. Just curious about the airflow and doesn’t seem to be an issue.

I haven't purchased it yet but it's coming soon.I'll let you know my experience with it,I expect really good things!

Right on, they present some really persuasive figures on their website for how inefficient other methods of decarb are, and they work for sure but I have no way of knowing if they could be better.

Top Bottom