Dd's Perpetual Medical Wonderlust

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ok, I have to be the annoying dude for a moment but I have a whole bunch of things I just have to ask. What are the crosses of the Mama Mia and Northern Soul? I thought I saw it somewhere in this thread. Do you have any pics of your plants in veg? Do you veg under blurple LEDs? How are the early smoke reports?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok, I have to be the annoying dude for a moment but I have a whole bunch of things I just have to ask. What are the crosses of the Mama Mia and Northern Soul? I thought I saw it somewhere in this thread. Do you have any pics of your plants in veg? Do you veg under blurple LEDs? How are the early smoke reports?
Hey man,sorry,been really busy. Not annoying at all man. ;) The Mama Mia is a cross of Mazar Sharif x #1 Skunk. The Northern Soul is a cross of Northern Lights x #1 Skunk.
I veg. seedlings under led fluorescents and then move them into the veg. tent with a 900watt Mars 2 Hydro.
The Mama Mia is very floral and spicy,it's flavors stay the same in a joint from start to finish and it's soooooo smooth and enjoyable that it will be one of my favs from now on.I love it and so does everyone that's tried it.It keeps getting better by the day.
The Northern Soul reminds me of the days of the piney skunk cannabis that used to be everywhere.It too is so smooth and tasty,just a pleasure to smoke.

They are both heavy hitters and have that heady buzz at first but move on to full body takeover. I like the Mama Mia best but others like the Northern Soul best.It just depends on the individual.I would say the Mama Mia is best for pain as it makes my back feel so much better along with everything else. ;)

PS-I'll get some veg. pics up here as soon as I get a chance.Thanks for dropping in!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Been working my butt off to get 2 properties ready for the storm.I was really tired last night but finally sat down to smoke a doob of Mama Mia.Yum! I don't have high tolerance like I once used to but usually I can smoke a doob down no problem.Shit,I smoked half and was so stoned I was falling out in my chair.Whether it's just me or not that Mama Mia is some serious cannabis.Going to decarboxylate my personal stash when I get the Nova and I can't imagine just how much more powerful it's going to be.We will see!Pretty excited about that piece of hardware. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok then! Finished last grow with NFTG but now it's on! I've done very light feedings with NFTG on these girls but now I've got the new schedule and will be running full bore throughout this grow.I will also be using teas and microbials that compliment NFTG.This is as organic as I get and I'm very excited for this run.
I'm still doing some transplanting for the flower tent and will update on that and the veg tent as soon as I can.
In the meantime here are the girls getting their first mid veg feed.NFTG+Fullon+SLF-100.Stay tuned,more to come! PS-Almost forgot to mention that I'm also using Necter #4 soil.
20180914 101609
20180914 101619
20180914 101636
20180914 102013
20180914 102024

DismalDude

DismalDude

I had also forgotten to mention that the Mt.Dew Baja Blast and the Candyland had to be supercropped after transplant because they had gone so crazy in veg.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Wow, those are some big plants. I used to keep moms that were that size. It certainly explains why you have such nice sized harvests. Are you throwing two of those into flower next, or are you putting more in there this round.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Wow, those are some big plants. I used to keep moms that were that size. It certainly explains why you have such nice sized harvests. Are you throwing two of those into flower next, or are you putting more in there this round.
That is my flower tent.Just potted up and will be putting a couple more in,should have it done tomorrow.

Monster762

Monster762

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah I wanna see the pink line. Mosca so far is best seeds I’ve gotten

I had the exact same thought. Mosca has been a great breeder and member of the cannabis community for quite some time now and sometimes I feel he doesn’t the exposure he so deserves. I am glad to see you running his gear Dismal. Those are going to be some gorgeous girls at harvest.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Looking good d. His pink line definitely looks nice. I got blue moonshine freebies from Moscow that I’m interested to try. I liked his interview on the Adam Dunn show a couple years ago.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Just ordered my Ardent Nova decarboxylator. I got express shipping which was $25 more and then used a discount code from Cannainsider (Canna30) to get $30 off of the product for a grand total of $205.Basically saved me $10 and got expedited shipping for free.Really excited to get this thing!

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Damn!I was waiting for shipping info on the Nova and when I got home today it was here!Woohoo! This is going to be next level edibles for sure.Magical butter machine will be here next week so I'm ready.Got my mold trays today as well.Happy camper! :)
20180921 143516

DismalDude

DismalDude

Busy day... Not even a week into flower and my girls are going crazy. Tying them up and down,lol,bondage of a sort. Still lots to do but figured I'd take a break and throw an update.Today's feed was NFTG+SLF-100@early flower rates. In case you didn't know I'm feeding OCG's comprehensive regimen and so far loving it as are the plants.It's a feed,feed,tea,feed,feed,flush regimen.You can see the chart in a few posts back.Bob and company put a lot of work into it and we really do appreciate it.Thanks Bob! #OCGFAM
So here they are mid tie down and chugging along(Need some more dowels).The last pic is of my veg tent turned flower for the time being(Mars 2 hydro 900)as I run these girls out.Still have the mama's and they'll be well ready for next run.Thanks for dropping by!
20180922 115918
20180922 115926
20180922 115936
20180922 120014
20180922 120029
20180922 120051

Raspberry Boogie
20180922 120106

Mt.Dew Baja Blast

20180922 120126
20180922 120239
Mounting scrubber today.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Tested the Ardent with 20 grams of MM and NS mix.The decarb took about an hour and a half I'm guessing.
I never smelled anything throughout the process and it was in the same room.Pretty amazing.
A friend of mine has been wanting to smoke a decarbed joint just to test potency.I agreed so we rolled one up.The decarb process did change the terpene profile some but they were still there.Believe it or not the taste was pleasant and flavorful,not what I had expected for sure.We smoked half and I put it out so I could wait and feel the difference as I know what smoking a half joint of Mama Mia does to me.This is where some might call bullshit but I'm now a believer.That decarbed shit hit both of us so hard,so quickly,it surprised the hell out of both of us.I haven't been that high in a long time and actually didn't want to be that high.Hell,I had just stopped over for a few and now had to drive home.Two hours later we were still soaring full bore.I left and went home,ate and 2 hours later still felt it.Super impressive but damn,maybe just one hit next time.Anyway,edibles are on and I'm also going to make an infused vodka.
Just to see what the Nov did to kief I decarbed a bit and in the pic you can see how it turned out.Hell,I'm scared to smoke that shit,lol.
I'll be using it in some edible soon.Ok,that wraps it up for now and if you were on the fence about dropping 2 bills on a decarb machine I can say with no reservation that it is well worth your investment.Along with the Magical Butter Machine I'm going to kill it.Thanks for dropping by!

Decarbed MM&NS
20180923 070428

Decarbed kief-The freaking ooey gooey!
20180923 064711

Last edited:
Top Bottom