• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I'm starting at 10on 14off 1st month and
9on 15 off second month
Everytime from now on

Lil side note I transitioned from GLR to outside with ZERO hermaphrodism from anything and half flowered right away putting half my crop finishing right before the big freezes which is greaat for me cuz I have no greenhouse and will finally have steady medicine coming in till Nov. Godwilling

Thats a Righteous find CM. So are you using the 12-5.5-1-5.5 Veg Lighting? What findings are you seeing going straight 10-14 after flip? I always thought that could work, a scientist you are sir, ill proudly try that, as time with multiple sites could help my bones with less work. And More meds with less energy, will make momma nature wink at us lol.
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Howd that plan go??? The Glr Beans going in Root Riots in a week or so. Lets scream loud and proud, that the glr is legit...
Respect
Man I'm fiening to run more of those!!! I wanted to find and establish some pro breed keepers first then go crazy on them GLR Beans to see if any meet or pass the BAR set high and I was gifted some keepers from waayne so I think I'll have a solid room for them to grow side by side to evaluate if their earning their spots or spot....
So those beans I put up in the begining of GLr thread and Diminishing light flower light schedule and they were bigtime rushed with a one month veg from the day they first hit water......I would clone everything and run em twice if you rush the veg....have fun and you should find something you like in a variety of phenos

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thats a Righteous find CM. So are you using the 12-5.5-1-5.5 Veg Lighting? What findings are you seeing going straight 10-14 after flip? I always thought that could work, a scientist you are sir, ill proudly try that, as time with multiple sites could help my bones with less work. And More meds with less energy, will make momma nature wink at us lol.
Respect
I need to be more scientific for sure ...and scientest lol cmon man only of pudding if at all lol

And the transition is phenomenally explosive with a shorter stretch period.....and the rest is pheno biased

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I can't wait to start on the f2's and really isolating the phenos that keep up with cashcroppers approaches and numbers

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Man I'm fiening to run more of those!!! I wanted to find and establish some pro breed keepers first then go crazy on them GLR Beans to see if any meet or pass the BAR set high and I was gifted some keepers from waayne so I think I'll have a solid room for them to grow side by side to evaluate if their earning their spots or spot....
So those beans I put up in the begining of GLr thread and Diminishing light flower light schedule anf they were bigtime rushed with a one month veg from the day they first hit water......I would clone everything and run em twice if you rush the veg....have fun and you should find something you like in a variety of phenos

Ok , so lets say, ill givem a two month veg . And letem rip from there? Im running some interesting stuff, and its be mostly clones. So i can pop those, and givem somewhat a traditional veg. That way itll be a promising flip first time. My only thing, will be they might become trees, so multiple clone runs will be a must, being i use 12-1 veg method. You just got me pumped brother, no hulkamaniac. Lets see the gems shine. Ill keep you posted closely.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I need to be more scientific for sure ...and scientest lol cmon man only of pudding if at all lol

And the transition is phenomenally explosive with a shorter stretch period.....and the rest is pheno biased

I call every farmer, who pushes the envelope with this passion, a scientist. Just something i do lol. Not many even believe in the 12-1, or Glr (ie Mr tight giving me his "Conclusion" without even trying it). So scientist Yes. Cuz your breaking down the Knowledge brother.
Respect!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So to be 100% transparent I did run into a few hermies in the breeding process meaning 3 (late in flowering) out of a ton I forgot how many started with but I was culling them in the handfuls from the beginning to find parents that survived a bunch of intentional overlapping stresses including but not limited too overwatered, droubt stress, toxicities, deficiencies , light leaks and I ran plenty of them 72 days when plenty phenos were done starting at 50-55 and so on ....I don't want to spend 10 yrs finding out I got fancy finicky stock that hermies in the first signs of pressure

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ok , so lets say, ill givem a two month veg . And letem rip from there? Im running some interesting stuff, and its be mostly clones. So i can pop those, and givem somewhat a traditional veg. That way itll be a promising flip first time. My only thing, will be they might become trees, so multiple clone runs will be a must, being i use 12-1 veg method. You just got me pumped brother, no hulkamaniac. Lets see the gems shine. Ill keep you posted closely.
Respect
Please do keep us posted in all results even negatives cuz that's where we learn the most from....as far as two months for seeds best advice I've received is give those roots plenty of room don't let them root bind and it's up to you on the tree status but a slow t5 veg would still put you in a nice position just apply what you know, I purposely stress tested them but never a good idea unless your intentional ly weeding out the freaks that turn on you

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Please do keep us posted in all results even negatives cuz that's where we learn the most from....as far as two months for seeds best advice I've received is give those roots plenty of room don't let them root bind and it's up to you on the tree status but a slow t5 veg would still put you in a nice position just apply what you know, I purposely stress tested them but never a good idea unless your intentional ly weeding out the freaks that turn on you

No doubt, cant hide nothing from the light brother. Ill be sure to tell its vegging under t8,12s and 5s with led for mixed veg spectrums. And ill startem in solos then two weeks onto bigger airpots.
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No doubt, cant hide nothing from the light brother. Ill be sure to tell its vegging under t8,12s and 5s with led for mixed veg spectrums. And ill startem in solos then two weeks onto bigger airpots.
Respect
One thing I make sure doing with those lights in veg is keep them close and make it windy so they don't spindle on you...
Peace and chicken grease

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0494 1
Red Dragon
IMAG0495
White Bubba
IMAG0496 1
IMAG0497 1

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@ShroomKing thNks for the positive vibes man....
I started putting up outdoor pics to keep thread going but I'll be starting another indoor harvest soon with 10 on 14 off
Look forward to it. I've been reading your posts for months. I'm on a 11/13 for flower and about to switch to GasLT in veg. be nice to see what 10/14 gives you.
Peace
ShroomKing.
:cool: Aka Steely

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Look forward to it. I've been reading your posts for months. I'm on a 11/13 for flower and about to switch to GasLT in veg. be nice to see what 10/14 gives you.
Peace
ShroomKing.
:cool: Aka Steely
I can't wait to flower inside again but a lil bit of outdoor and southern window flowers are quenching my need for now lol

So have you done GLR veg before? Most people don't try it long enough to find phenos that thrive in it. I have a ton of notes that aren't on the farm but ask any questions and I can start putting them in my Gas Lantern Veg thread by answering any questions you have the best I can.....

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I can't wait to flower inside again but a lil bit of outdoor and southern window flowers are quenching my need for now lol

So have you done GLR veg before? Most people don't try it long enough to find phenos that thrive in it. I have a ton of notes that aren't on the farm but ask any questions and I can start putting them in my Gas Lantern Veg thread by answering any questions you have the best I can.....
I have read up on GLT for a long time. My power bills this year have forced me to trim every bit of extra power use as possible. And I have two strains I'm working that are stable in my garden and I will be able to gauge the plants reaction to the new lighting. My veg gets flipped to GLT as soon as my clones root. Peace.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I managed to harvest four outdoor plants and composted the rest......
The sun has set for today and shall rise on another!
I have to say some of the best premature flash dried buds I have ever smoked .....maybe I'm just getting old

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@caveman4.20
I have done some reading I am old guy retired disabled Veteran In school Biomedical research, Bud smoking non pill taking PTSD Pain nightmare migraines and arthritis,, name a few and I am in a not so nice state but I make due and help 4 other veterans
I am totally into the diminished light with full spectrum and Sun angle equator/deflection over the photo-periods
with My current Loompa gear I am @10.5 on and 13.5 off temps are 68-72 day and 61-68 night lots of air
feed Jacks Pro hemppy CoCo small pots. I love to crop cut fim lst and tie a plant down I dont have much space...
with all that said, your my muse ie inspiration to run the best Loompa Yeti and others that I can
never settle and go for the grow I was hoping you had some more input on when you were starting your next run I would really like to hit the flower room same time as you do with a larger control and document the same plants again yeti #10 in clone 9 up on a 4x4 what ya think?
Just a big fan of your work and all you have posted on the farm CaveMan
Much Respect and +Vives
FlyJ
here is my girls @43 days on diminished lighting yeti f3 and moondawg f2
10 12 14UD Flower 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom