• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

merry-christmas-wreath.gif

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah, these thug life's have some big ass palm fronds. It kind of seems like it's gona be leafy which means more work trimming, but if it's got that strong og taste I'll be happy. My buddy grew out a pack of geeenpoint's dream catcher and came up with a great tasting pheno #9. I told him that #9's the bees knees, so he said I can come get a cut any time. I'll probably get one this weekend for next run.

I was trying to figure out what I wanted to watch this morning, thanks. Haven't watched Pineapple Express in forever.

Merry Christmas!
D6e71b4bbe9c71843626878a87b3415d  christmas countdown christmas art

Farmer P

Farmer P

I got the dreamcatcher 9 cuts in. The homie says it's a fast rooter. The first one to root wins and will be called DC9. I was just smoking some and I'm still diggin it. I think it's the one to beat. Thug life two (front center) smells better than #3 but both are really leafy. The cowboy kush (right) is looking and smelling great. Growth is still somewhat sluggish compared to last time becsuse of the cold.

Day 31 from flip.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I got the dreamcatcher 9 cuts in. The homie says it's a fast rooter. The first one to root wins and will be called DC9. I was just smoking some and I'm still diggin it. I think it's the one to beat. Thug life two (front center) smells better than #3 but both are really leafy. The cowboy kush (right) is looking and smelling great. Growth is still somewhat sluggish compared to last time becsuse of the cold.

Day 31 from flip.

Beautimus!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time day 40.
The buds aren't as big as I would like, but they are about as frosty as I've ever gotten if not more so. They all have really good smells, but I think the cowboy kush will be the winner in all categories. We'll have to wait and see. I'm ramping down on the nutes but the plants were purpling up from just the cold and thug life one is gonna be super purple. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Some pics: Thug life one then two then cowboy kush.

Tl1
Tl2
Ck
Macro
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Update time day 40.
The buds aren't as big as I would like, but they are about as frosty as I've ever gotten if not more so. They all have really good smells, but I think the cowboy kush will be the winner in all categories. We'll have to wait and see. I'm ramping down on the nutes but the plants were purpling up from just the cold and thug life one is gonna be super purple. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Lookin good bro! Props!!!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Update time day 40.

Wow, those are big leaves to have such thick frost. Very pretty.

Growster240

Growster240

Update time day 40.

Jesus. Almost looks like it's freezing. Nice!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Today is day 52, chop this Friday! I think these are all gonna be top shelf. I'm hoping to do better with the next clone run of the same phenos as far as bud size goes. I need to get off to a good start if that's going to happen, but the cold is still an issue so fingers crossed. The smells on these are incredible. I been having to run extra carbon filters :fire:. Next run will be flipped friday with the same three then the run after that will be the new Item 9 (dream catcher 9) and whichever of these that comes out best, then proably a new seedling. I still have an unopened pack of eagle scout which is girl scout cookies x stardawg Plus I've got some Hyper Cherry Pie. I'll probably flip a coin lol. I'm finally gonna try to run the masterblend 4-18-38 I've been sitting on for over a year now. I hope it works out since it will save me $$ and trips to the hydro store :cool:. Have a great week everyone!
Some Pics:

All2
Cowboy
Tl
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Today is day 52, chop this Friday! I think these are all gonna be top shelf. I'm hoping to do better with the next clone run of the same phenos as far as bud size goes. I need to get off to a good start if that's going to happen, but the cold is still an issue so fingers crossed. The smells on these are incredible. I been having to run extra carbon filters :fire:. Next run will be flipped friday with the same three then the run after that will be the new Item 9 (dream catcher 9) and whichever of these that comes out best, then proably a new seedling. I still have an unopened pack of eagle scout which is girl scout cookies x stardawg Plus I've got some Hyper Cherry Pie. I'll probably flip a coin lol. I'm finally gonna try to run the masterblend 4-18-38 I've been sitting on for over a year now. I hope it works out since it will save me $$ and trips to the hydro store :cool:. Have a great week everyone!
Some Pics:

Lookin excellent as always brother.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Some Pics:
Woot followed that, journeyed and impressed mate! Epic ride.
Now yield report and soon! Smoke report!!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farmers! The las run was probably my worst run ever yeild wise :sweating:. The nugs just never filled out for some reason. I got an roughly an ounce per plant. The cold was my first thought, but I'm not sure I didn't somehow screw them up. The next run will be going back to basics with the gh trio only. I need to chill on the addatives and get down to only one at a time for experimental purposes. I was going to try the masterblend but I think I'll run this gh for a while first. One of the thug life's tasted a little off and the other one's just okeydokey. The Cowboy is the winner on taste. I will probably be running that for a while. Next run will be same phenos then after that something new. some pics:

All 3
Cowboy
Thug nugs
Thug
Farmer P

Farmer P

Here's the next batch. Day 15 cowboy kush, thugh life 2 and thugh life 3. These are off to a better start than last time. I bought a little heater I'm going to try out so I might be able to get some better growth. I'd like to do multiple feeds per day like the run before last with the big colas.

New plants
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Sup Farmers! The las run was probably my worst run ever yeild wise :sweating:. The nugs just never filled out for some reason. I got an roughly an ounce per plant. The cold was my first thought, but I'm not sure I didn't somehow screw them up. The next run will be going back to basics with the gh trio only. I need to chill on the addatives and get down to only one at a time for experimental purposes. I was going to try the masterblend but I think I'll run this gh for a while first. One of the thug life's tasted a little off and the other one's just okeydokey. The Cowboy is the winner on taste. I will probably be running that for a while. Next run will be same phenos then after that something new. some pics:

Looking very tasty.

Those look like my little winter nuggs. Rock hard beautiful frosty sugar leaves with a small yield. About 2.5-3zips from 3 girls. Didn't bother weighing.
20190122 162815

They look light but they're super heavy. They harvested soft and sticky wet but solidified like epoxy. It was a trip. If I could get trich density like this in my outdoor garden I'd be a very happy pothead.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Pharm. Day 25 and what a difference a tiny little heater makes. This run is going much better than the last one so far. The heater is on a timer 15 on and 15 off all the time. The temperature range has now been 64 to 79. Not perfect but much better than the mid to low 50's I was getting during lights out. Another problem I think may have contributed to the bad run was the new coco I bought. I usually run canna coco which is buffered but I switched to brick, first with the botanicare which was mixed evenly with canna and ended up being ok. But the last brick I bought was general hydro and I failed to buffer it. I've noticed a lot of things happening that usually don't. So I'm now double buffering the brick coco. I rinse it well then soak it in water with 7.5 ml/gallon cal-mag for 8 hours then strain and then do it again and the coco is ready. Hopefully it will help. I grew the plants out with more tops this time because I was afraid to go normal after last run but I will be back to trying for large colas next run. (hopefully these will be decent size too)

Heater
Coco
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Sup Pharm. Day 25 and what a difference a tiny little heater makes. This run is going much better than the last one so far. The heater is on a timer 15 on and 15 off all the time. The temperature range has now been 64 to 79. Not perfect but much better than the mid to low 50's I was getting during lights out. Another problem I think may have contributed to the bad run was the new coco I bought. I usually run canna coco which is buffered but I switched to brick, first with the botanicare which was mixed evenly with canna and ended up being ok. But the last brick I bought was general hydro and I failed to buffer it. I've noticed a lot of things happening that usually don't. So I'm now double buffering the brick coco. I rinse it well then soak it in water with 7.5 ml/gallon cal-mag for 8 hours then strain and then do it again and the coco is ready. Hopefully it will help. I grew the plants out with more tops this time because I was afraid to go normal after last run but I will be back to trying for large colas next run. (hopefully these will be decent size too)

IMO, that plant looks fantastic.

I love that heater. Now that my winter grow is over I use it to warm my toes, hehe. It'll work well on my tent grow next fall during the cooler nights. Being a low enough wattage to work on a thermostat controlled outlet makes it invaluable.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Yesterday was day one week 5, exactly half way done with four weeks to go! Things are going pretty smooth and I'm starting to ramp up the nutes a little during week 5. Some Pics: in the back is thug life 2 on the left and 3 on the right with my keeper cowboy kush up front.
Next run is shaping up and will be cowboy kush and some cuts I got from a friend that I call blue grease. It has blue dream lineage and smells like ball bearing grease. It has an awesome taste too so I'm pretty excited to grow it out. Have a great week!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Here's the veg box. Back left is cowboy kush and front and back right are blue grease. They are not in the best shape since they are dealing with cold temps and unbuffered coco. The blue's are less sensitive to the conditions and seem to be doing a little better. It's about to start warming up some and they still have four weeks to get ready so I think they'll do ok.

Top Bottom