Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Here's a picture from yesterday which was day one week 7. I've been ramping down the nutes and am now holding steady around 500-550 parts per million in my RO water. Cowboy Kush is still up front with Thug Life #2 back left and #3 back right. TL-2 has got some fat beer can sized buds. Both of the thugs are starting to purple up some. Two weeks til chop, but my veg is kind of getting out of control so I'm thinking of chopping a week early. I'll have to play it by ear. Have a nice week!

The one
20190303 132040
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farm! I ended up doing the early chop so I could get started with this next run right away. I chopped super early at day 44 so the smoke report will be interesting. They are still hanging in the drying box and are almost ready to jar. The next run will be a couple of my new house strain DC9 aka item 9 aka Blue Grease and another Cowboy Kush. The next run pic is from yesterday and is day 7 from flip. Have a nice week!

20190309 184857
20190309 185901
20190309 191036
3 16 Day 7
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Sup Farm! I ended up doing the early chop so I could get started with this next run right away. I chopped super early at day 44 so the smoke report will be interesting. They are still hanging in the drying box and are almost ready to jar. The next run will be a couple of my new house strain DC9 aka item 9 aka Blue Grease and another Cowboy Kush. The next run pic is from yesterday and is day 7 from flip. Have a nice week!
Nice work my man. Interested in the "early harvest" report.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Nice work my man. Interested in the "early harvest" report.
I tried a few tester hits and the weed is really good. The cowboy kush has an amazingly powerful stone. It still needs to finish drying out and curing up for the real report but It's definately not bad at all. I probably won't be chopping early like that again unless I have a reason. Check out this pic I took last night at my friends house of his DC9 at the end of week 8. He's gonna chop next week at the end of week 9. This is my new house strain.

DC9
Farmer P

Farmer P

The weight is in on the 44 day wonder plants. I averaged 2 oz per plant exactly. The cowboy came in at 53 grams, the thug life #3 came in at 52 grams, and the big winner on quantity with 63 grams was thug life two. Not too bad for 6 weeks.

Final weight 52 53 63
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farm. Today is day 15, the first day of week 3. (Pic is from yesterday day 14) Everything seems to be going ok. Buds have started growing and the plants are still stretching fast! I may end up maxing out the height of my light this run which I think will be a good thing yeild wise. I still have about 18 inches before I reach the limit so I'll probably end up with a little to spare but I haven't run this DC9 pheno before and the homie says it stretches a lot. I just ordered a new set of nutes to try out. Jacks cannabis specific line which can be found here: (scroll down and click on the FeED view here link)
https://www.jacksnutrients.com/
I ordered the 5-12-26 two part, the 5-6-17 clone, the 5-50-18 ultraviolet (for transition from veg to bloom), and the 7-15-30 Finish. The 5-12-26 and the calcium nitrate were ordered from Amazon for the free shipping since it's the big heavy 25 lb bag and the calcium nitrate is cheaper from there too 5.5 lbs for 12.95 (off brand Southern Ag.) The others I got straight from the website link I provided and just got the small bags to test out. Hope everyone has a great week!

3 23 Day 14
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farm. Day 21.
I'm pretty excited about this run. The plants are jamming. The Homie tried to warn me that this pheno is going to take over the box and now I understand. The growth is insane. I'm used to plants doubling during stretch but this one triples easy. I had to start bending down the tallest branch since my light is almost maxed. I've noticed that the plant in the back left always seems to do the best. Well this run I have the same pheno on both sides and sure enough the left back is the biggest so I got to thinking. First I adjusted the light a little but I don't think that's it. I think it is the fan placement. My fan blows from the front right to the back left. Today I installed another one on the back left pointing toward the front right. Hopefully this will help equalize out the box.
Have a great week!!

3 30
20190330 151051
Fans
Top Bottom