Does The Solar Eclipse Effect Photosynthesis?

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Thoughts, research, conclusions...Yes, photo-period, but will it trigger a hormonal signal in cannabis? And yes I'm aware it will only be only for a couple of minutes but...

xenon730

xenon730

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sour...a9c3qdqKxBxd368Kg&sig2=vDkGozsLtq3q8Su6_VmVLA

this seems to show nothing more than turning the light off. so pressure, humidity, and temperature change. photosynthesis slows or ceases and light intensity decreases. similar to just turning your light on and off. will it have effects? yes. will it matter or change the flow of your plants lifecycle? extremely unlikely. nothing to worry about.

that link is to a pdf download on the topic. it was the first link for me upon searching "solar eclipse effects on plants".

lino

lino

lunar effect are peaked at the moment. strange thing will happen on this planet. YES I HAVE PLANTS IN THE SUN.

a moment of eclipse light change will not effect your photoperiod.

Ck this math out.. It has never been found in the solar system except on earth. A perfect eclipse of a sun only happens in very small spots on earth, AND NO WHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE. wtf

our planet is 400 times the size of the moon.
The sun has to be 400 times the distance way from the moon for a perfect solar / lunar eclipse to happen. It only happen on Earth. And it measures perfect.

Most of the star guys are athiest. They know what I just said to be true but you rarely astronomers speak of this proof of design.

lino

lino

This should scare you. The guy nails it. Notice what he say about civil war and N.C. then look at his map.

working north colorado/wyo.
holyshit, motorhomes, camper, tents popping up all over coming to see the eclipse. hotels are rented out in n colo. Dont get caught w/o gas north Colo or Wyo.

for a cpl minutes of darkness. this is significant time

lino

lino

Me too. But this morning I got spooked: ck it out, northglenn Co

The sun is very wht big and casting Very pronounced shadows this morning

4am - 8:10am ZERO air current. - nothing, dust in the sun beam would float outdoors, very rare, ask any car painter.

up to 8:10 , no bird songs, crickets, nature went completely silent.

some crickets @ 8:11 but no birds. Very few birds in the air. If you see one he flying to another tree.

My seeds germed over nite. That never happens. I have old seed popping open also. I'll post pics later. My clones are rooting wildly. @BigBeeBud those bubba seeds have lots of extra's going on, this is rare, but my seeds do that because, I let them go to 14-18 weeks of ripening in intense sun rays (thats why they are black) ppl dont realize this but their cannabis seeds are the wrong color. Those seeds were also treated with over 100 minerals and compounds. And the lunar effects are VERY strong rite now and I'm noticing this yr is quite different. That is why all my seeds you germed were the fastest seeds you have ever germ'd. up and growing in 1 to 2 days but with this eclipse mine popped out of the dirt overnite, amazing.

But the oddest thang Im noticing is some of my outdoor crops that were started very early are almost ready to harvest. they shouldnt be ready until late Oct, Nov, Dec here in colo...

8:50 and i here some crickets.

Earthquake and disasters.
I'm a non-believer in Chicken Little The Sky is Falling stories. There will be no earthquakes. What we will see is a cpl minutes of dusk and hours of traffic jams.

when Jesus was on the cross we had a solar eclipse and earthquakes, is the 2nd coming upon us? I doubt it... but to those who say that be careful... this is quote off the top of my head so I prob got wrong but it goes something like this:
I will come but there will be no Sign. But To the wicked there will be one more Sign. Look to Sun and Moon for your sign.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hot off the press fellow stoners. Just received a top secret document and the coming eclipse is going to be catastrophic to stoners all over the planet.

This document that only I have access to states in scientific terms that the result of the eclipse will be to once and for all prove that marijuana is a "Gateway Drug" and all humans that smoke pot on a regular basis will be converted to destitute Meth heads to live out the remainder of their lives strung out on Meth.

Were talking no teeth, dumpster divin, bicycle riding, burglarizing social deviants that will be lost to a lifetime of misery!!!!! Lions an tigers and methheads oh my!!!! The Methhead Apocalypse is upon us. Just wait until the lights come back on you will see...... :p

SpiderK

SpiderK

The last eclipse like this was on Aug 21 1914 ..... same day .... odd's on this ??? but it crossed over europe and the ottoman empire. And it kicked off world war one ... Its also an important biblical day, elul 1 on the biblical calendar. Different than our calendar ....

And this is a Jubilee year ( every 50 ). All major biblical events started or ended on a Jubilee year.

Lino's Quote -

......... " A perfect eclipse of a sun only happens in very small spots on earth, AND NO WHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE.
our planet is 400 times the size of the moon.The sun has to be 400 times the distance way from the moon for a perfect solar / lunar eclipse to happen. It only happen on Earth. And it measures perfect.
" ...

it's just a coincidence, dumb luck....... the odd's on this ? try impossible. but the smartest guys at MIT still searching for the missing link' lol', that will explain away everything. i think we are heading toward very, very, very ruff waters across the globe- more like a turning point. but if your cool with God, you should have no fear- so its more like watching something unfold you have been expecting.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

And all muslims believe we are living in the end of days .....They also are told they must control the three main holy sites at the end of days. They control two, the other is in Jerusalem.

So no matter what you think about religion or muslims, at least let view whats unfolding from this perspective. Much anger under pins this and we have been killing arabs for 30 years fathers, uncles so who are we for doing this ? Reap what you sow'

Kinda interesting a book from 2,000 years ago predicted this very global issue. The last war would be centered on the middle east on the border of Syria / Israel / Jordan. odd's on this ? and the fact we now sit as this being a very real possibility ?

lino

lino

The last eclipse like this was on Aug 21 1914 ..... same day .... odd's on this ??? but it crossed over europe and the ottoman empire. And it kicked off world war one ... Its also an important biblical day, elul 1 on the biblical calendar. Different than our calendar ....

And this is a Jubilee year ( every 50 ). All major biblical events started or ended on a Jubilee year.

Lino's Quote -

......... " A perfect eclipse of a sun only happens in very small spots on earth, AND NO WHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE.
our planet is 400 times the size of the moon.The sun has to be 400 times the distance way from the moon for a perfect solar / lunar eclipse to happen. It only happen on Earth. And it measures perfect.
" ...

it's just a coincidence, dumb luck....... the odd's on this ? try impossible. but the smartest guys at MIT still searching for the missing link' lol', that will explain away everything. i think we are heading toward very, very, very ruff waters across the globe- more like a turning point. but if your cool with God, you should have no fear- so its more like watching something unfold you have been expecting.
Its all by design, a great design,, a Zoo. the creators can travel from planet to planet. Our moon is cogged to the earth. The moon spin to the earth as tho they are geared into a mesh as to spin together allowing us to only see the same side of the moon. We have to relocate to see a different side of the moon. impossible, but it all happened here.

Dan789

Dan789

For all those not worrying about the end, make sure you've got an idea how to make a pin-hole projector (google/YouTube for directions) to safely watch the eclipse process, especially that your kids aren't screwing up their eyes without those idiotic (but required) cardboard eclipse glasses.

Besides what's there to worry about?? (A long fucking list, I know just trying for some comic relief).

jipp

jipp

Should have stock piled like Y2k
hah i remember 1999. i went around saying happy end of the world to ya to random people i met was good fun. hah.

and the rich family down the road were very religious.. and there church scared there members into thinking the end was coming.. so he sold his large house, cars, and business.. and bought a small house, land, food, guns.. etc..

i wonder how he felt about his church after that. i was in bed sobering up to get on with the day.

jipp

jipp

Laughs! I was amazed at how many people who had average smartness on my meter fell for that crap lol. It's like they enjoyed the fake feeling of danger.
I bet the ding bats are flying high in fear right now as we speak!
if you read youtube comments. you can get a idea what the average unintelligent joe is thinking. im not saying im smart or anything.. but i do know what shit smells like.

Dan789

Dan789

if you read youtube.. you can get a idea what the average unintelligent joe is thinking.. not saying im smart or anything.. but i do know what shit smells like.
Christine, it's a shit storm of doomsayers. Wouldn't be too surprised to have some cults do a coolaid toast, during this, (gulp). Though the comments on those traveling into the path of totality make it somewhat surreal. Back in the mid seventies when I lived in Washington, a friend was a pilot, we rented a small plane and flew above the overcast skies to withness that total eclipse, pictures were jiggley as could be, looked like a "Audi" car emblem on "acid".

lino

lino

For all those not worrying about the end, make sure you've got an idea how to make a pin-hole projector (google/YouTube for directions) to safely watch the eclipse process, especially that your kids aren't screwing up their eyes without those idiotic (but required) cardboard eclipse glasses.

Besides what's there to worry about?? (A long fucking list, I know just trying for some comic relief).
its even easier to watch the eclipse than that. Use you cell phone. Wont hurt a Samsung during the eclipse in Wyo and n colo.

lino

lino

Should have stock piled like Y2k
unlikely any doom & gloom. But the critters are freakN out on our magnetism rite now. The moon and sun are about to put a strong pull on our catatonic plates. This strong pull of magnetism and disruption of gravity is science that has recorded several catastrophic events including big waves to earth quakes, giant sink holes , metor showers, volcanic explosions with lava rock rain all over colo Wyo and the world.

Bring this up in crowd and I seem to find all the believers. ppl are on edge.

lino

lino

And all muslims believe we are living in the end of days .....They also are told they must control the three main holy sites at the end of days. They control two, the other is in Jerusalem.

So no matter what you think about religion or muslims, at least let view whats unfolding from this perspective. Much anger under pins this and we have been killing arabs for 30 years fathers, uncles so who are we for doing this ? Reap what you sow'

Kinda interesting a book from 2,000 years ago predicted this very global issue. The last war would be centered on the middle east on the border of Syria / Israel / Jordan. odd's on this ? and the fact we now sit as this being a very real possibility ?
on the 21 during the eclipse juresalum and america will have darkness at the exact same time... Muslim radicals get pist off about this.

the Gods are watching and listening more than usual rite now to see if we have any disruptions.

2000 yr old prediction
Yup, the bible is history book that explains the past and the future.

Top Bottom