Does The Solar Eclipse Effect Photosynthesis?

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

20170821 110640

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Everything we see in the night sky other than a few planets and our sun is outside of our solar system. (So yes on the Regulous being outside our solar system). But most of what is seen in the night sky is within our own milky way galaxy. fyi and not to get too technical.
Never said it wasn't. The universe is so vast we'll never see it all (plus we can't anyway because of certain barriers.)
The galaxy is vast. If 1% of the stars around contain life, then there are thousands of alien civilizations out there.
If it is 1%, we would have to search at least 500 and more likely close to 1500 prime candidate planets to find evidence of anything.
And yet the fact that we'll have to search thousands of planets still appears to me to have nothing to do with weed :p
I know the scale of the universe. I'm a professional sci-fi author. (Or used to be as the case may be)
And don't point out spelling mistakes, that's just petty

SpiderK

SpiderK

why can't we find any other life ???

we can see a far, far away ........ yet nothing. So the truth of the matter until u do, we are one in a million, very unique one of a kind.

the rest is a bunch of what if's .....

lino

lino

Never said it wasn't. The universe is so vast we'll never see it all (plus we can't anyway because of certain barriers.)
The galaxy is vast. If 1% of the stars around contain life, then there are thousands of alien civilizations out there.
If it is 1%, we would have to search at least 500 and more likely close to 1500 prime candidate planets to find evidence of anything.
And yet the fact that we'll have to search thousands of planets still appears to me to have nothing to do with weed :p
I know the scale of the universe. I'm a professional sci-fi author. (Or used to be as the case may be)
I used to think life was chance, but is it not. Life is a fine design. There is no life out there unless the gods set it up, it designed, Life is not an accident or chance, Design is what describe god to me.

Our minds want logic to tell us that there is life out there, the only life out there is us. And maybe I'm wrong but life will never get here. Life will need to be PUT here

lino

lino

we can see a far, far away ........ yet nothing. So the truth of the matter until u do, we are one in a million, very unique one of a kind.

It strikes me..ponder this.
We say it 100 light yrs away... We cant even see the stars, What we see is gone.

Its so far away what we see is already gone. So until we can see it in real time there is no way to get there. except for time travel... quantum physhit.. were stuck here...

Dan789

Dan789

Hey don't take offense I'm not pissing on your parade, chill some.:cool:

SpiderK

SpiderK

And lets say your God and you laid down a few rules a few thousand years ago ....... And your looking down at us.

Botox, Reality Tv, ..... people fawning over sports players thousands upon thousands every week..... and actors ...( idol worship ) ., how about the 42 million global abortions per year....., all the killing, lying, cheating wars, money at all cost lifestyle ....

.So .......... I wonder if he is pissed ???? Not following " love " commandment now are we ? 10 commandments ? forgotten ....

So will we reap what we Sow ? Thats the million dollar question or is this all just dumb luck and it's every man / women for themselves ? Morality today ? Not so much ....

And IMO , this is the reason the world is going down the drain , collective. This is truly a global effort

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Just like the commodity markets " DownPressing " upon the poor ...... CIA / Crack / inner cities , ect, ect .... nation " building " with Betchel, Halliburton,

The worlds a very, very corrupt place in 2017. On many levels ....

Dan789

Dan789

My thoughts are we're located in an infinitesimally small portion of a huge galaxy, the distances to travel to those nearest of stars (at the speeds we can achieve) dwarf any human lifespan. That everything it took for life to evolve here didn't necessarily happen at that same instant on those planets orbiting other stars within the life sustaining orbits as we do our star. And those other life forms that we are just guessing at maybe didn't develope as fast, or for some other reason they blew themselves up (current reality we're living as example). Other life forms could be all around us we're just are too far away and displaced by time to coincide at the same instant, compared to the timelessness of the universe. (Taking another big toke, and looking up at the sky).

SpiderK

SpiderK

Thats all good stuff ...

But how come if the big bang happened , our stars have not moved as shipmasters have used them for a very, very long time. And every animal or pot the same as when Newton first seen them in the stars ....or well before that of China ect ..... These have not moved at all.... As an ever expanding big bang would not allow this ....

And how is it every human unique in looks and everything else across different civilizations.

Yet every animal the same and very very simple. And all this started from a few cells in a similar explosion of big bang suddenness , amazing animals, humans, plants, a sea life .... What caused the change, when in this process and how come it stopped 5,000 years ago and its still not unfolding ... ?

So many what if's indeed ....

Last edited:
lino

lino

we're a zoo, a solarium with critters that is stored in this galaxy... I sperate my plants so the pathogens cant get to the other plants... We're some gods GMO pathogen experiment made in his image stored so us pathogens cant leave this planEt.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Hey don't take offense I'm not pissing on your parade, chill some.:cool:
Sorry, bad day plus my mind is split in many different directions.
I bet someone listening can help with this. Someone i know likes the strain alaska by that Israeli guy. But no info i can find on what this is?

Spiderk, i like those questions. Hopefully this answers them all, but if not tell me what i missed :p
Ok, the reason why the constellations have not appeared to moved is the distances are very vast and as such it takes a long time for the constellations to move. Plus most of the stars we are looking at as we look up are in our arm of the galaxy and are traveling in the same direction as us. And at the same speed. The sky the dinosaurs saw was in some ways almost exactly like ours but in other ways it was different.
Humans actually aren't all that unique. There's only 36 facial types and with a long list of other facial features and boiled down there's been about 6 people throughout human history who look exactly like you. Or so.

The process is called evolution and it's basically the process of life coping with problems long term. Plus a fair amount of solar and other mutations. The process didn't stop. It continues, even today. (If you have a natural history museum in your area that has a evolution exhibit, go see it. Fascinating stuff.

I got a question about plants and a further non lethel supernova and effects to photocycle.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

we're a zoo, a solarium with critters that is stored in this galaxy... I sperate my plants so the pathogens cant get to the other plants... We're some gods GMO pathogen experiment made in his image stored so us pathogens cant leave this planEt.
Could be. Tell me where the tourists are :p

Top Bottom