Does The Solar Eclipse Effect Photosynthesis?

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

4 planet appear during the eclipse
\
regulus-planets-sun-8-21-2017-Eddie-e1477595696172.jpg

lino

lino

the Old Testament book of Isaiah, Chapter 13, verses nine to 10, which reads: "See, the Day of the Lord is coming – a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger – to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.

"The Stars of Heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising Sun will be darkened and the Moon will not give its light."

jipp

jipp

the only thing i know for sure is ill be out there watching the blackhole sun hah ( song came to mind )getting medicated while everyone else waste way to much energy on shit you have no control over.

lino

lino

the only thing i know for sure is ill be out there watching the blackhole sun hah ( song came to mind )getting medicated while everyone else waste way to much energy on shit you have no control over.
i'm working by the totality path... The ppl are coming from around the world. All kinds of cults, vacationers, it amazing at the amount of ppl coming to see this.

Dan789

Dan789

i'm working by the totality path... The ppl are coming from around the world. All kinds of cults, vacationers, it amazing at the amount of ppl coming to see this.
Enjoy the spectacle.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And all muslims believe we are living in the end of days .....They also are told they must control the three main holy sites at the end of days. They control two, the other is in Jerusalem.

So no matter what you think about religion or muslims, at least let view whats unfolding from this perspective. Much anger under pins this and we have been killing arabs for 30 years fathers, uncles so who are we for doing this ? Reap what you sow'

Kinda interesting a book from 2,000 years ago predicted this very global issue. The last war would be centered on the middle east on the border of Syria / Israel / Jordan. odd's on this ? and the fact we now sit as this being a very real possibility ?

the Old Testament book of Isaiah, Chapter 13, verses nine to 10, which reads: "See, the Day of the Lord is coming – a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger – to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.

"The Stars of Heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising Sun will be darkened and the Moon will not give its light."
That quote sounds like Trumps fire and fury comment.:D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
2 freaking more days I will be on the edge of my seat! Whoa baby!
I'm with you. I can hardly stand the suspense. This eclipses (no pun) Y2k by a long shot. At least this will actually happen unlike the Y2k scam the software industry perpetuated on all the folks that bought "Special" software to protect their puters.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

If i was better at quoting the bible...

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

isnt a star a planet on fire? round mass of fire held together by gravity. IDK, Im not one to highlite spelling , definitions, or the bible.
Not really. It's more like a giant nuclear reactor. It's mostly hydrogen and some trace materials held together so tightly by gravity that a fairly stable nuclear reaction occurs.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Since we were talking about regulus as i remember it's about 80 light years away and theres no easily identified planets in the system. The most famous thing this system is famous for is according to the aliens are visiting us folks this star is where the aliens come from and surprisingly nasa actively searched the system. As for what that means number 1, there may be a cover up by nasa, maybe, but not likely. Number 2, the aliens don't come from there. And number 3 and by far the most important, regulus has nothing to do with weed plants, and unless we find out aliens have been coming here from there to steal weed plants, then i doubt any of the above info is meaningful in any way :p

Dan789

Dan789

Regulus is a star outside our solar system.
Everything we see in the night sky other than a few planets and our sun is outside of our solar system. (So yes on the Regulous being outside our solar system). But most of what is seen in the night sky is within our own milky way galaxy. fyi and not to get too technical.

lino

lino

10:37am Denver
The bright light is backligt. the little moon lite is the sun.

Eclipse1

Reactions: sun

Latest posts

Top Bottom