• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You be Careful this time Young Lady no Damaging the Medusa,
FYI I have seen real nice light re-tractors that would do the job fer ya
Its a Military item for tent lights when setting up a mobile units in the field. I will keep hunting for the info too just cuz
then you could just pull on the hood to bring it down to ya then you pull it a 2nd time and it retracts back Kinda like a window Blind retracts.
O-tay
I be getting ready to be mean to the Poison Ivy's I'm going top all so I can keep um under the t5's a few more weeks
I want BUSH- ie Ivy's LoL
I will keep ya in-formed Mrs. Super M.
View attachment 466766 Do I cut here for to maker them there shrubs be burshy, May be I should eat the rest of my Medi PoP !
FlyJ

Not on the poison ivy but could on that chem soda LOL Thanks Super Fly Oh thats @JAWS

JAWS

JAWS

Its a Military item for tent lights when setting up a mobile units in the field. I will keep hunting for the info too just cuz
then you could just pull on the hood to bring it down to ya then you pull it a 2nd time and it retracts back Kinda like a window Blind retracts.
O-tay
I be getting ready to be mean to the Poison Ivy's I'm going top all so I can keep um under the t5's a few more weeks
View attachment 466766 Do I cut here for to maker them there shrubs be burshy, May be I should eat the rest of my Medi PoP !
FlyJ

beautiful plants right there brother, can't wait until i get mine looking better.

very nice;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
O-tay
FlyJ

Thank you @FlyingJStable would be interested kid came over raised the last one ... your a nut ...M

J

Jalisco Kid

Hola,
I just did a search to see what popped for people from those ols betsy seeds. I was fortunate to recieve about 5 flavors from him. It was an old strain going around me about 10 years ago. Reeked. I am curious how they turned out. I read where you misplaced yours and was curious if you got to grow them out. If they are close to the original I really do not want them on my ranch and will give them to my tios to grow out.
Thanks for your time and I wish you good Holidays.
Suerte JK

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hola,
I just did a search to see what popped for people from those ols betsy seeds. I was fortunate to recieve about 5 flavors from him. It was an old strain going around me about 10 years ago. Reeked. I am curious how they turned out. I read where you misplaced yours and was curious if you got to grow them out. If they are close to the original I really do not want them on my ranch and will give them to my tios to grow out.
Thanks for your time and I wish you good Holidays.
Suerte JK

Had trouble popping first pak so Obs sent me another. I just got them popped will let u know. 2 days ago they opened. So they reeked did they ? Obs. Says there badass. You have a wonderful holiday also and try to behave M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Goodmorn,
So I see where you have had a plant that you ended up really liking alot and due to one or another issue had not cloned, But
you Re-Vegged it..
Now I have one sweet Girl, My MoonDawg#5 that is a perfect mix of heady high and if you smoke more than a few good Tokes your out for the night, Great meds for the insomniac and pain But As it would be I have to try and ReVeg her It has been almost a month
and I took her from the small hempy coco container and put her in a 1gal cloth pot, she isnt doing to great.
The nute feeding is back to higher nitrogen less PK in my Jacks mix
and she is only getting 25%
its a coco Hydroton mix 70/30
18/6 on the lights
here is how she looks
What ya Think M?
MD1

MD2

Thank you M FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Goodmorn,
So I see where you have had a plant that you ended up really liking alot and due to one or another issue had not cloned, But
you Re-Vegged it..
Now I have one sweet Girl, My MoonDawg#5 that is a perfect mix of heady high and if you smoke more than a few good Tokes your out for the night, Great meds for the insomniac and pain But As it would be I have to try and ReVeg her It has been almost a month
and I took her from the small hempy coco container and put her in a 1gal cloth pot, she isnt doing to great.
The nute feeding is back to higher nitrogen less PK in my Jacks mix
and she is only getting 25%
its a coco Hydroton mix 70/30
18/6 on the lights
here is how she looks
What ya Think M?
View attachment 468378
View attachment 468379
Thank you M FlyJ

Good thing there are some leaves give her some nitrogen and side light let her sit and regain her wits about her. Don't take even the buds off till she starts drying They will start just being able to crumble. Carefully you can nip buds BUT leave every single green leaf on her. Not much there but u can give it a try. Good luck. M. I run 24 veg. But that's how I heat my room in winter.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

TY M.
I am watching her close and givin the love she has been dormant about 3 weeks and just started to grow the green leaf in the top middle so hears to hoping fer the best...... Now its time to go goof
wrapping gifts and going to meet some good people for the proverbial Xmas party night lol
have a great week end.
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
TY M.
I am watching her close and givin the love she has been dormant about 3 weeks and just started to grow the green leaf in the top middle so hears to hoping fer the best...... Now its time to go goof
wrapping gifts and going to meet some good people for the proverbial Xmas party night lol
have a great week end.
FlyJ

Have fun no one deserves it more than you Super Fly. Merry Christmas. M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

100% agree w M

The hardest part about being close to the front line (Health Care) of helping people who really need the help.
and knowing you are seeing the best of them and the worst of them
as far as illness and hopelessness is a biggie
E-hugs to M
Give support to them ALL Send out only the good Vibes
and Help who you can,
And you Do M you do alot. . . . . .

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful full full Love laugh play Day
I am guessing you be the Madame M you must be Cooking a major Feast.
Let the Good Vibes fill your day M and know you have changed many lives for the better
This one old Sailor here for certain is a better person because of ya.
Funny thing I seem to be getting Fat, too many Munchies
Peace and GreatHoliVibes
FlyJ
PS The Poison Ivy team J says Hey
Medusa 1

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful full full Love laugh play Day
I am guessing you be the Madame M you must be Cooking a major Feast.
Let the Good Vibes fill your day M and know you have changed many lives for the better
This one old Sailor here for certain is a better person because of ya.
Funny thing I seem to be getting Fat, too many Munchies
Peace and GreatHoliVibes
FlyJ
PS The Poison Ivy team J says Hey
View attachment 469484
Nope all I am doing is desert. You are doing your thang on those. Ladies. AAA Job super fly. ! I am voting U farmer of the year. For your extraordinary additude and farming skills. U used the farm wisely and exactly what it's here for. Free knowledge from some of the best in the industry and u listened And didn't waste there time. Merry Christmas bud. MM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom