• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
AT the Hydro store I use,
there is this very knowledgeable cat who I trust to give me the real 411 and share info
He has done the side by side on HPS MH at the end of the flower cycle and it is confirmed that the addition of 6700-10 kelvin light will increase essential oils and terrapins and trikes. I don't use a MH but add UVB UVA and a few 6700 K CFL's in the last week of
Flower But I have only had a handful of finished harvests so with that I say I believe in it and IMO it works.
Hope you enjoyed the munchies (edibles) you made
Super FlyJ Vibes

PS the P.I. ww x star-fighter is doing much better now transplanted.

Should be interesting to see the dif in growth and trichomes production. With the bulbs. Do u like edibles super fly? I don't but had fun making. Did u have problems with pi?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@SeaF0ur you friend has a awesome room kinda like that big hood theory ..,,might have to give that some thought ... @Medusa thinking mixing the lights m/h & hps would be the way to go ...

Time to make the donuts ....

Ya Seafour is a wealth of knowledge Happy he decided to join the farm. Excited for this grow. With the lights. She's mega for me Lots of extra work at the holidays but come Jan they will be lighting my life up. Now your a baker? Or just so much snow your playing on the way to work. Donuts ? M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Did u have problems with pi?
No not at all
It was all on me
I reused my Coco from my last run and did the whole recharged cleaned with Cannazym and F%#^ed up the mix
I should have flushed it better and recharged the coco with Mg and Calcium but Thank the Bud Gods they all pulled through
If it wernt for the strong vigorous roots and great genetics I would have lost them all . . . . They are looking much better today
I am still just a Nube. . . .
FlyJ
YES LOve me some Munchies Edibles...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ya Seafour is a wealth of knowledge Happy he decided to join the farm. Excited for this grow. With the lights. She's mega for me Lots of extra work at the holidays but come Jan they will be lighting my life up. Now your a baker? Or just so much snow your playing on the way to work. Donuts ? M
Has not snowed yet and yes I'm a baker as I'm always cooking up something ;) ..yea gonna nerd out on seafour terpene profile post later ...hope ur thanksgiving was joyful ...thanks for chip :) He made mine better :D

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Well my friend SG1 ran only MH1000's for years in his indoor... he's got a beautiful setup of bare bulbs and angled corners that makes the whole room a hood, plus forced air from around 10 floor vents... he then tried all HPS... with all brand new bulbs. He says the frost is better with MH, but they flower a bit nicer under HPS, and that a 50/50 mix of the 2 gave the best of both benefits... his room is a thing of beauty and I will share a few pics that he posted publicly with you...

View attachment 462497 View attachment 462498

He's since cut that space into 2 rooms and put 4000w in each.
What's this on the walls?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What's this on the walls?

Space blankets or silver film for reflection ....isn't it cool the idea of the room in that shape ......makes total sense.....like a octagon..used space blankets when I first built my room ..but some say the reflection is better with white walls .. there noisy with your fans going ...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Yeah, it cleans up very easily... my on-deck veg box is a perfect example of why I switched to panda plastic...

IMG 20141208 161958
IMG 20141208 162019
IMG 20141208 162033

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Medusa I have 5 of the poison Ivy going and I noticed that the #5 is already putting out some vr, strong aroma and running the colors stripes up and down the stems.....
IYO what is it, you look for in your keeper, or do you wait on all . . . .to see how they flower ?
How dose The Queen of Green pick her gems . . .

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa I have 5 of the poison Ivy going and I noticed that the #5 is already putting out some vr, strong aroma and running the colors stripes up and down the stems.....
IYO what is it, you look for in your keeper, or do you wait on all . . . .to see how they flower ?
How dose The Queen of Green pick her gems . . .

How she looks for sure....looks already u have the widow side she seems to dominate everything ..shes pretty true i dont believe u will find any phenos far from each other ...just grow em all out ...the purple stripes would be starfighter ..one beautiful lady...i love the smell of these... keep posting ...

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

wow i see ur doing ur thing its going to take me a minute to peep ur whole thread but i got to say good job ur a beast

suomynona

suomynona

Cake pop did the job last night M, thanks again. I ate half of one and def felt all i should but a whole one woulda knocked me out a little better. And the taste was actually really good too. The half i ate kicked my back pains ass so that really was amazing. First time i slept till 4 am all week!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Cake pop did the job last night M, thanks again. I ate half of one and def felt all i should but a whole one woulda knocked me out a little better. And the taste was actually really good too. The half i ate kicked my back pains ass so that really was amazing. First time i slept till 4 am all week!

Good to know. U have a higher tolerance. I have the same problem. Only 4:30 am Your welcome. M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

switch to Hps

You be Careful this time Young Lady no Damaging the Medusa,
FYI I have seen real nice light re-tractors that would do the job fer ya
Its a Military item for tent lights when setting up a mobile units in the field. I will keep hunting for the info too just cuz
then you could just pull on the hood to bring it down to ya then you pull it a 2nd time and it retracts back Kinda like a window Blind retracts.
O-tay
I be getting ready to be mean to the Poison Ivy's I'm going top all so I can keep um under the t5's a few more weeks
I want BUSH- ie Ivy's LoL
I will keep ya in-formed Mrs. Super M.
12 13 2014 UpDate 2
Do I cut here for to maker them there shrubs be burshy, May be I should eat the rest of my Medi PoP !
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom