Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You still working with your Black Tuna and Poison Ivy moms?
High Calixylon. Poison ivy. Yes the Black Tuna turned out to be a bogus Co. I have spent a yr and a half working with it. Still running a few but it's a dead end. Thankfully with @Reeferman on site here I was able to confirm they were frauds So beware everyone. OLD SCHOOL BREEDERS ASSOCIATION are fakes.!!!!! And I bought these at a cup.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Junk

Junk

Lol we must belong to same order cause I grow pot and ain't getting nun . NoT something I want to make a habit ;);):eek:
lol

Clever. I thought all male pot growers had women hanging and groveling at there feet. ;)

Some do, some don't. Usually the ones we find groveling at our feet are not the ones we want. It was a law enacted quite a while a go by Senator Murphy.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ive been known to corrupt a few nuns M,lol.How are you girl?hope the family is well.
I try to pop in at the other spot occasionally but for some reason my computers just dont navigate there very well.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Hey guy ! I see your still sharing the knowledge ! Hope u put that seed line out soon !

It wont be anytime soon... we are our own worst critics after all... I have to feel things are right.

that said, if you happen to see anything you personally would like to try, just holler.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
It wont be anytime soon... we are our own worst critics after all... I have to feel things are right.

that said, if you happen to see anything you personally would like to try, just holler.
Ya that purple one we where discussing 6 months ago. Will get at ya later. Thanks SeaFour. Miss all of u. !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ive been known to corrupt a few nuns M,lol.How are you girl?hope the family is well.
I try to pop in at the other spot occasionally but for some reason my computers just dont navigate there very well.
Was hoping u would show up. Fishwhistle! I am great. ! Was concerned about u your kid being a fireman. So heart breaking what's happening there with the fires and @Seamaiden hope it wasn't In your area and everything's alright. Ya it's hard to navigate. I am mainly on IG easy there. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sorry to but in. But seen this, I have a pack of the BT , Chemo and pig OG lol. So did you toss the packs? I grow the OG was ok but your post saddens me lol.
I ha
Sorry to but in. But seen this, I have a pack of the BT , Chemo and pig OG lol. So did you toss the packs? I grow the OG was ok but your post saddens me lol.
I have spent the last 1 and a half yrs running the seeds never found a descent f but a male. I have a very nice widow Female that's very stable. Made several crosses w x tuna. Starfighter x tuna have ran these out. Considering now I don't even know what the male is. And the crosses threw late herms atleast the starfighter. I am ditching the plan. BUT if your not planning on breeding with them run em and get your money back. Hopefully u find a awesome pheno. U just won't know the true genetics Good luck. M

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Was hoping u would show up. Fishwhistle! I am great. ! Was concerned about u your kid being a fireman. So heart breaking what's happening there with the fires and @Seamaiden hope it wasn't In your area and everything's alright. Ya it's hard to navigate. I am mainly on IG easy there. M
It was, still is (drove past firefighters on another spot fire on our way home from seeing brother Loran yesterday), but we're doing alright. Thank you for asking! :)

Slingem

Slingem

I ha

I have spent the last 1 and a half yrs running the seeds never found a descent f but a male. I have a very nice widow Female that's very stable. Made several crosses w x tuna. Starfighter x tuna have ran these out. Considering now I don't even know what the male is. And the crosses threw late herms atleast the starfighter. I am ditching the plan. BUT if your not planning on breeding with them run em and get your money back. Hopefully u find a awesome pheno. U just won't know the true genetics Good luck. M

Thank you for taking the time for the info

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Top Bottom