DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you so much everyone who gave me congrats for my Skunk cover, more coming. Macros..only one girl left that has resins on her then done with macros till fall guys. Rocket Bubble one of my crosses..cheers..DD

RBubble 5115 W
RBubble 6274 W
RBubble 6530 W
RBubble 6574 W
RBubble 6702 W
RBubble 6744 W

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Quality ,and Beauty ..
Very big congrats on the Skunk cover (belated)
Cannabis,is Just such a Beautiful Thing,Medicine ,Enjoyment,Spiritual & religious uses..
and you bring The Art form to an amazing Level.. Keep on snapping those Pics ..
& Show the World how much beauty there is ~!!
Great Work @ DoobieDuck...
Be well
Smokes

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
All the likes, thank you for those guys, if you don't have anything to say < that's always a good way of letting me know you were here; I'd just like to know someone is stopping in to see me.

...so let's try amber, the reason I let this girl go so frigging long was to capture that..I know my last batch of pics had some in it but this is the best I've ever done getting that colour, all I could get before pulling the plug at 70 days past what I'd usually chop her at...peace..enjoy..DD

Menage a moon 9802D W
Menage a moon 9802 W
Menage a moon 9887D W
Menage a moon 9887 W
Menage a moon 9970 W

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Amazing pictures man! Picture 1 and 2'of your last post are really interesting and so much to learn from. you could see so clear where some growth is Clear and the old growth was Amber? Amazing...

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bunches guys for the likes and your comments, appreciated. I'm sorry I'm not here real often as I'm growing, I think you'll like what you see come fall. Still going thru the macos too. Here's more of my Moon Monkey Haze..peace..DD

MMHaze 7786 W
MMHaze 7869 W
MMHaze 8031 W
MMHaze 8122 W
MMHaze 8208 W

MMHaze 8122 W
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@DoobieDuck All I can say is........ When I grow up I want to be just like you!!! Especially your camera skillz. You are an artist not just a photographer. I am humbled sir.

Top Bottom