DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys I strive to shoot out of the ordinary shots, I don't want to become mundane in any way. So here are some leaf sots of the Sour Dubb x Querkle where I changed my camera angles and went for even more DOF. Enjoy..DD

Sour dubb 7769 W
Sour dubb 7811 W
Sour dubb 7853 W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good morning brother. I apologize for not being more encouraging of what you share with us here, I'd been sick for the past couple of months and am only just really beginning to get back into my normal groove.

KNOW that we LOVE seeing these!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@Seamaiden...now I feel bad, I'm sorry. Your health more important to me than my pics..get well soon. Moto welcome...Here are some macros from my predominantly purple grow, something going this spring. These Gooey Breeders' Midnight Snow with a little digital enhancement by me..peace...

Midnight snow 2593 W
Midnight snow 3330 W
Mid snow 2855 W
Midsnow 2898 W
Mid snow 3776 W

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@Seamaiden...now I feel bad, I'm sorry. Your health more important to me than my pics..get well soon. Moto welcome...Here are some macros from my predominantly purple grow, something going this spring. These Gooey Breeders' Midnight Snow with a little digital enhancement by me..peace...

View attachment 567740 View attachment 567741 View attachment 567742 View attachment 567743 View attachment 567744
Hahaha added the moon very clever:D
Doobie do you know what the white stuff in the second pic is? beautiful work!

Tank707

Tank707

Definitely my favorite with the moon in the backdrop. I'm going to be printing a few of these out of my 60" solventless Roland on canvas material and hopefully onto a wood frame and up on t gallery wall! Keep it up you have a gift! Much love.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Those genetics didn't stack the THC all that well. Lots of gaps. Maybe a 15%er?

The pictures are beautiful.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bunches everyone...

I hope this doesn't offend, but holy fuck!
Not at all..I understand...smiles...

Hahaha added the moon very clever:D
Doobie do you know what the white stuff in the second pic is? beautiful work!

If by "white stuff" you may mean the actual skin of the leaf. It is reflecting the light from the flash used, very bright..thanks for asking..

Definitely my favorite with the moon in the backdrop. I'm going to be printing a few of these out of my 60" solventless Roland on canvas material and hopefully onto a wood frame and up on t gallery wall! Keep it up you have a gift! Much love.

Tank I hope you will respect my copyright, thanks for your interest...

Those genetics didn't stack the THC all that well. Lots of gaps. Maybe a 15%er?

The pictures are beautiful.

Bulldog many thanks..I agree, when compared to the Sour Dubb I recently posted it is medium resin coverage, yet I'm a believer in it ain't what you see that gets you high.... peace..
Gooeys Midnight Snow...
Mid snow 2781 2811 W
Mid snow 4066 W
Mid snow 4229 W
Mid snow 4569 W

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thanks bunches everyone...

Not at all..I understand...smiles...

If by "white stuff" you may mean the actual skin of the leaf. It is reflecting the light from the flash used, very bright..thanks for asking..

Tank I hope you will respect my copyright, thanks for your interest...

Bulldog many thanks..I agree, when compared to the Sour Dubb I recently posted it is medium resin coverage, yet I'm a believer in it ain't what you see that gets you high.... peace..
Gooeys Midnight Snow...
View attachment 570048 View attachment 570049 View attachment 570050 View attachment 570051
Beautiful! Thank you for answering my question. The reason I asked is I have seen that before through a loop and I thought it may be some kind of micro mildew:cool:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
The winter grow is producing some color on some girls and very little on others. I've been shooting like mad thus my absence here. I'll try and update more but spring is also a poor health season for me. Purple Mayhem Gooey Breeders genetics..enjoy..

Mayhem 4817 W
Mayhem 6157 W
Mayhem 6244 W
Mayhem 6415 W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Seamaiden thanks so much.
A new girl showed up in the studio the other day, dropped her clothes, and asked nicely that I shoot pics of her. She says "Ken Dog sent me"- I replied "lay down here and hold very still honey-I'll try my best" She's has a fairer skinned side and other's a real grape...enjoy...
KDS Grape...
KDS grape 5272 W
KDS grape 5334 W
Kds grape 5396 W
KDS grape 5681 W
KDS grape bud 5480 W

grayarea

grayarea

Guys I strive to shoot out of the ordinary shots, I don't want to become mundane in any way. So here are some leaf sots of the Sour Dubb x Querkle where I changed my camera angles and went for even more DOF. Enjoy..DD

View attachment 561873 View attachment 561874 View attachment 561875

thats hard to do, especially with stuff like trichs ,birds and girls. the 1st are limited. alot of times peoples and ofc other peoples 2nds are better. sucks having to always put people into two categories lol. nice pics.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You know, we can easily see here that you grow some very clean meds. That only just occurred to me.

Isn't it fascinating how the purpling looks like veins feeding up into the trichs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom