DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Love The newest set of Pics of the amber trichs.. Great work as always @DoobieDuck ..
Thanks for sharing with us here .. oh come take a few pics of my plants so i can really see
my trichs?? LMAO .. just kidding Grow strong and Keep that camera Snappping~!!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Just out of curiosity, what does your lighting setup entail? I'm assuming a lot of these shots require the capability of your camera to adjust exposure settings as well, yes?

tobh..good question Sir! It changes with every shoot but for the previous macros I have a Smith Vector stand with a 400 watt daylight bulb in it. An Einstein flash along with a fluorescent daylight bulb in another hood. Plus a sliver of natural sunlight...Shooting in bulb with my Canon 20D body. Hope this helps?

Thanks everyone for all your compliments and following me.

Guys..busy busy busy...,trying to get it and post an update, I'm still alive!

Switching things up a little..going to the bubble screen for some wet fresh resins. I don't think I've ever seen anyone capture this in macro before so here it is. It took several batches of hash and different lighting techniques to achieve. I think the shots could be even better but I'm out of trim so they'll have to do for now..peace..enjoy DD

3053 bubble W

3163 bubble W
3186 bubble W
3268 bubble W
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@DoobieDuck thank you for that info.. So can you tell me why you chose to shoot in "bulb mode"? And what size apeture are you using for most of these shots? I really admire your work.
I need to get some more lighting because just a flash is not cutting it for me.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Many many thanks my friends for your likes and commnets, truly what keeps me coming back.

@DoobieDuck ...can you tell me why you chose to shoot in "bulb mode"? And what size apeture are you using for most of these shots? ....

Grow God..why bulb..because it works best? I just try everything brother until I get it right. Aperture 8.0 to 11...hope this helps. With digital shoot some, download them and look to see. I'm a what-ever-works guy.

Swamped my friends..grow is shining, macros oozing out of my hard drives I've shot so many. Soon you'll see it all. My posts will be sporadic until november, I'll do my best to come by weekly.
Bubble hash on the screen...DD

3842 bubble W

3887 bubble W
4023 bubble W
4065 bubble W
4142 bubble W
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
NFT

NFT

I wish i had found this thread sooner, beautiful pictures :)
i think someone already said something similar
this thread is like watching one of those nature programs about all those mysterious deep sea creatures lol
i have witnessed a world i have never seen before

peace

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
GrowGod, IIIQBIII welcome brother...
..So..howzit my friends...everyone got their Christmas shopping done? I don't wanna beat a plant into the ground but this HammerHead Seed Sour Dubb x Querkle keeps awarding me for my efforts with some pretty darn nice images don't you think?

I don't often commend myself for my work as most of this is HammerHeads' work in creating her ...but she's such a nice girl, ...these not terribly close/macro but sometimes I think this is best to show the resin coverage on this lady...there's many more macros to come guys...

Sour dubb 3381 W
Sour dubb 5873 W
Sour dubb 6004 W
Sour dubb 6026 W
Sour dubb 6070 W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
usstoner..again many thanks for your appreciation of my work.

.....more macros for New Years Eve. And oh yes, Christmas went well, we saw friends and family now back to work, breaking out more of my macros for New Years. I hope everyone has packed bowls and enjoys the "puff puff pass"...these more of the ridiculous resin coverage on Hammerhead seeds Sour Dubb x Querkle I grew out last fall.
Sour dubb 3193 W
Sour dubb 3278 W
Sour dubb 6493 W
Sour dubb 6535 W
Sour dubb 6577 W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
The Doobs images must be getting pretty ordinary if ones like those most recent no longer generate any comments...I'm hoping it's your all off for the holidays enjoying yourselves.
The Farm.. thanks so much for allowing me to share my imagery here with you through-out the year.
I'm not sure if you can truly call these macro, a little less magnification here, but certainly eye candy. The smoke ain't bad either. HammerHead Seed Sour Dubb x Querkle I grew and captured late fall..enjoy and please share. Happy New Years..
Sour dubb 7583 W
Sour dubb 7625 W
Sour dubb 7668 W
Sour dubb 7710b W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@DoobieDuck I never tire of your shots regardless of the strain. :D As noted in the thread earlier I also had the pleasure of running HH's sdubb x querkle. I was very impressed with the plant. Very pretty lady indeed and the medicine was most excellent. :smoking: I am not sure why HH went off in a huff, but thats life in cyberspace I guess. Sure would like to know where he landed......... If that strain was a precursor to the genetics he is working he is on the right track. You keep those images rolling and I'll keep oogling at them. Happy New Year farmers

Top Bottom