Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Whatcha got there, glock 19?
Holy crap i forgot about this thread.... im way behind on pictures haha

Its a g17
Hey there GT21 I notice your using the fabric type of greenhouse covering. I heard this can last for up to 7 years... how do you like it? I need to get away from the 6mil home depot crap... replacing that stuff mid summer is no fun....
Burlap sacks last long time.... once they get big enough they are always shaded

IMG 20170916 103334 764
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We scored 3 30 packs for only like 13 bucks each.... better than coors light
i wasnt really wild about coors,,but all the bars i use to go to served it,,miller then bud is my liking,miller dont ever run out but i do ,thats when i get after the bud,lmao

dan1989

dan1989

Canik has a de-cocker, 2 stage trigger and second strike capabilities. .. the glock is dead on misfire

Is the second strike thing really worth it? If I pulled the trigger and no bang, I'd be inclined to slap the magazine and pull the slide unless I was damn sure the mag wasn't empty...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Not really... i have had them go off second strike but a faulty primer is a faulty primer... you have to chamber another round
Is the second strike thing really worth it? If I pulled the trigger and no bang, I'd be inclined to slap the magazine and pull the slide unless I was damn sure the mag wasn't empty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom