• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr hope youre doing well bro
damn got you a jungle up in there,,that honey looks great,boy they aint messin around,,at that flo you gonna have to sale it,after you jar a mess for a later day,,never know when you might need them jars,,world is shit and got to prepare,,see that stud too,,what he be

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Been a fun summer.... hope all is well with all my buds !!!
looking threw that window,reminds me of a suzuki aerio i had,,summer got so hot here one year,,the rubber that swipes the glass on the outside melted the window shut,,scrapper wouldnt even get that shit off,,took 3 year of scraping and heating to get it off,,that stump make some fine biochar after you harvest it,,amazing

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
looking threw that window,reminds me of a suzuki aerio i had,,summer got so hot here one year,,the rubber that swipes the glass on the outside melted the window shut,,scrapper wouldnt even get that shit off,,took 3 year of scraping and heating to get it off,,that stump make some fine biochar after you harvest it,,amazing
I dont know if its been a hot year... i been on roofs and black tops for 2.5 months.... its just fuckin hot all day

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
damn got you a jungle up in there,,that honey looks great,boy they aint messin around,,at that flo you gonna have to sale it,after you jar a mess for a later day,,never know when you might need them jars,,world is shit and got to prepare,,see that stud too,,what he be
We wont have and extra till next year... we actually have to give this back to them over the winter this year... i dont like eating it year one because its their winter food

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hes a frog dog...going to play with gg4 and cherry pie....ill get you beans no worry

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I dont know if its been a hot year... i been on roofs and black tops for 2.5 months.... its just fuckin hot all day
we finally got a cold front yesterday,only got to 100,with cloud cover most of day,,im down to 3 hrs in morning and 2 1/2 to 3 hrs at night,,so damn hot the snakes have been staying away,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha oh god
that bastard would love to see them results,,i got 4000 sq ft to work that nitrogen level up in,found a 50lb bag of 13-0-0 on amazon ,figure 40lbs do the trick,but everything else except the micro nutrients is over the top ,so all 50lbs go in there,,lmao i just need at the least 90 degree weather to start churning the shit in the beds,damn hadnt been able to do nothing but brbq and take the baby swimming lately and that pool aint getting much attention either,,i been taking her out before 11 ,about noon you cant breath,done got a swimmers ear and mama been pulling out wax from so deep in ear,all she got thuis far is the size of a bb rolled up ,,hadnt been able to hear for 2 weeks,screwed my equal libreum up so bad,fell down screwed my shoulder and knee up again,,got a girl wanting me to work on her car but havent been able to from being dizzy as hell all the time,lol have had another project going on though

7 30 001
7 30 002
7 30 003
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that bastard would love to see them results,,i got 4000 sq ft to work that nitrogen level up in,found a 50lb bag of 13-0-0 on amazon ,figure 40lbs do the trick,but everything else except the micro nutrients is over the top ,so all 50lbs go in there,,lmao i just need at the least 90 degree weather to start churning the shit in the beds,damn hadnt been able to do nothing but brbq and take the baby swimming lately and that pool aint getting much attention either,,i been taking her out before 11 ,about noon you cant breath,done got a swimmers ear and mama been pulling out wax from so deep in ear,all she got thuis far is the size of a bb rolled up ,,hadnt been able to hear for 2 weeks,screwed my equal libreum up so bad,fell down screwed my shoulder and knee up again,,got a girl wanting me to work on her car but havent been able to from being dizzy as hell all the time,lol have had another project going on though
Looks great...is the pipe for air flow or watering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom