Drugs 2.o

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Looks great...is the pipe for air flow or watering?
the middle is for suport later on,,the other was for self watering,,but when the damn thing overflowed when i decided to start feeding them,and water ran out under mama chair,,well lets just say i hand feed them now,and use the bottom bucket to catch runoff and dump lmao,got all kinds of eye mugged on that one,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We had a really bad year... we lost months of veg time this year but at least we got a green house to start in... still fucked that up though and they all flipped
ya thats why im letting these stretch,when they go to stinking,im throw them outside and let them flower,,just get what i can if you dig,,we settled now and next year be some small trees out there,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

after i get this soil straighten out,next year project ,smoke house and bee hive,,mama cant get down to garden from them steel knees,,so gonna build her a bunch of containers behind the house up top here,,so with all the vegetation,my kids want even suspect a couple bushes behind the storage shed,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Cant wait to see them trees!!! Last year your year was a bad start i think i remember
it was,didnt even get the veggie garden started till mid march,,damn rabbits got 6 of my weed plants,,so that really set m,e back,i just gave up ,was out transplanting all my seedlings came in to cool off,this women had 4 seeds in her hand,i asked her what they were,,she said weed,lmao,,no shit i said,,what are they thoug,dunno but one was in a breast milk bag,lmao so one is trouble brezze seeds,not sure if blue dream or incredable bulk,,not sure but gonna smoke what ever i can get off it,lmao,,but ya that house put me way behind,,check this shit out bro,we bought the house for 58k,,realator listed it for 125k,got a offer for 135k to hold while the credit shit goes down and same day 2 other folks over bid the 125k,,that was last week,my son hasnt said anythoing about the first bid over yet ,,that shit take 7 to 10 days,,damn ,thats gonna tickle the shit out of me,,he paid 58k ,i put 5k and a ton of labor in it,,payoff of the house and realtor fee,will still leave him 50k,,hell ya,,from the 5 yrs we lived in it,from rent and utilitys,we lived in that bitch for free

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
it was,didnt even get the veggie garden started till mid march,,damn rabbits got 6 of my weed plants,,so that really set m,e back,i just gave up ,was out transplanting all my seedlings came in to cool off,this women had 4 seeds in her hand,i asked her what they were,,she said weed,lmao,,no shit i said,,what are they thoug,dunno but one was in a breast milk bag,lmao so one is trouble brezze seeds,not sure if blue dream or incredable bulk,,not sure but gonna smoke what ever i can get off it,lmao,,but ya that house put me way behind,,check this shit out bro,we bought the house for 58k,,realator listed it for 125k,got a offer for 135k to hold while the credit shit goes down and same day 2 other folks over bid the 125k,,that was last week,my son hasnt said anythoing about the first bid over yet ,,that shit take 7 to 10 days,,damn ,thats gonna tickle the shit out of me,,he paid 58k ,i put 5k and a ton of labor in it,,payoff of the house and realtor fee,will still leave him 50k,,hell ya,,from the 5 yrs we lived in it,from rent and utilitys,we lived in that bitch for free
Oh congrats... i hope it flips quick for you

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh congrats... i hope it flips quick for you
me too,i figured just a payoff on the bitch,,but something is more apealing to them than i see,,just sell it and then they csn meet the neighbors,,hahah,im really thinking there is a bidding war cause on one side or the other,there friends want the house,,dont know or care sell the bitch right

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
me too,i figured just a payoff on the bitch,,but something is more apealing to them than i see,,just sell it and then they csn meet the neighbors,,hahah,im really thinking there is a bidding war cause on one side or the other,there friends want the house,,dont know or care sell the bitch right
Lmao... they all fight for the place...raise the price... then meet the neighbors and try to give it back

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lmao... they all fight for the place...raise the price... then meet the neighbors and try to give it back
right,,we did hahah,,couple across the street seen what it was listed for and decided to sell there too,,this is a military city,but damn i would have never thought we would get over 70k for it,,i was wrong,,my boy is happy as hell,,and i bitched and complained all the way threw remoldel but seem to gonna pay off,,hell ya,,it aint finalized yet,,so if the first bidder falls threw ,still 2 others with higher bids,,once the first bidder locks in and gives relator the amount to process every thing,,they dont get it back even if they dont get credit clear,,so we see,,i told my boy if it pays house off and get my money back from sale all good cause he out from under it,lol,,whats shocking is that neighbor hood is turning into a high crime area,,maybe the cartel trying to buy it for a stash house,,dont know,,but if so they got noisy som biutchs on both side of them,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
right,,we did hahah,,couple across the street seen what it was listed for and decided to sell there too,,this is a military city,but damn i would have never thought we would get over 70k for it,,i was wrong,,my boy is happy as hell,,and i bitched and complained all the way threw remoldel but seem to gonna pay off,,hell ya,,it aint finalized yet,,so if the first bidder falls threw ,still 2 others with higher bids,,once the first bidder locks in and gives relator the amount to process every thing,,they dont get it back even if they dont get credit clear,,so we see,,i told my boy if it pays house off and get my money back from sale all good cause he out from under it,lol,,whats shocking is that neighbor hood is turning into a high crime area,,maybe the cartel trying to buy it for a stash house,,dont know,,but if so they got noisy som biutchs on both side of them,lmao
Lmao.... i hate some ppl hahaha

stiffneck

stiffneck

Hey there GT21 I notice your using the fabric type of greenhouse covering. I heard this can last for up to 7 years... how do you like it? I need to get away from the 6mil home depot crap... replacing that stuff mid summer is no fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom