Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I found the thread you are talking about, you would be better off just using plain city tap water or well water..

If you want the easiest possible nutrients to use go with flora nova bloom & grow by general hydroponics and use at like 1/4 strength. very inexpensive too..

Literally just have to measure 1x thing every other time you mix water and thats it..

Im realy thinking about trying in on my mat os and mint plants out side

SpiderK

SpiderK

I couldn't find anything about this on Google so I thought I'd bring it up here. Is there a way cannibalize your male plants to make a nutrient-rich tea to feed to your female cannabis?

just came across this info a few months ago .....

during the process of " retting " hemp during world war II they collected the wash off water and used it for nutrients ....

lots more interesting things. i guess if other seeds are soaked in this retting water it also helps future growth they had ton's of great information, testing ...... ect ....ill see if i can find it again , it was a .pdf download from the 30's/40's era

Wisher619

Wisher619

juice your male cannabis with a masticating juicer
throw the waste fiber in a worm/compost bin
dilute the juice with ro water ph adjust and feed to your plants
or better yet
add the juice in a ewc tea and brew
the bacteria and fungi will break down the juice

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Dude with that don't even bother making your own. They are like 10 bucks for the good ones. You can find for under 5 bucks. And that's not shitty ones.
I like the 6 port ones. I kinda work in 6s lol I don't know why. So for every 6 pots I'll just add another 6 port manifold. I feel like the 12 port is too cluttered with 12 drip lines that close.

Dewd

Dewd

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

just came across this info a few months ago .....

during the process of " retting " hemp during world war II they collected the wash off water and used it for nutrients ....

lots more interesting things. i guess if other seeds are soaked in this retting water it also helps future growth they had ton's of great information, testing ...... ect ....ill see if i can find it again , it was a .pdf download from the 30's/40's era
Thx id like to check that out if you find it. I imagine it could be used for raising the tds of my feed and or flush water. I have no idea of the practical benefits other than that.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

OK Joey here's the rundown on the press. He got the 12 ton press from harbor freight. I just got one too and if you go to their website you can put your phone # in for coupons and they gave me a 20 percent off on any one item. So the press comes to $99. The plates were 3x5 by one inch thick and cost $20 on ebay. I bought his last set but if you look there are others. Here's one to check out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pieces-1-...638782?hash=item5444b0037e:g:s9YAAOSw2gxYypHm

The heater rods are 1/4 in x 2 in. Farm Kaya got 34 watt rods from mc-master carr.com just look up heater cartridges. They were kind of expensive and low watt means longer heat time. (they take about 25 mins with the press closed during heat up) If you are willing to wait you can order from china through ebay and they are dirt cheap. I picked up 4 of these on ebay and with the higher wattage I think they will heat much faster.

The PID was from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Te...3405129&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=mypin+pid&psc=1
Farm Kaya wired it by watching this video.
I found a pretty good easy to follow wiring diagram at this link.
http://www.kegkits.com/
If you look at the blue links on the left there's one called wiring diagrams. Click that and it's the first one at the top that says basic 120v PID SSR controller.

We drilled the holes for the heater rods a little oversize at 17/64 so the rods would slide in easily. 1/4 in hole might work also because they make the heater rods a little undersize. All the holes with threads we drilled and tapped with 1/4-20 threads.

The floor flange, electrical box, and pipe nipple (flange and nipple are 1" NPT) were from home depot but you can get them anywhere. I'm going to use an ammo box I got from harbor freight as my electrical box.
We made the holes for the heater rods 2 1/2 inches apart with the thermocouple hole centered between. Make sure your screws for the flange don't line up with the holes for the heater rods or your rods may get blocked from sliding in. You can also buy pre-made blocks for around $100.
Any more questions let me know.
Good luck and happy building!!
Excellent Posts... I watched the whole 32 min video!
You should start a thread and showcase the build..
And Links to equipment just like you did,
run a few tests,,
and I sticky it!

SpiderK

SpiderK

per .gov soil at 50º is " the best " for outdoor seed sowing .... yields double +. prep in fall before next season

soil and air temps optimal outdoors 86º for max production and earlier flowering. air at 46º w/ soil at 86º produced sex reversal .... ect ...

during flowering optimal temps 61º ( night ) - ( day ) 80º - spacing 20 inches.

3 y for acclimatize for new strain w / environment if producing seeds.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ha! I sprayed my entire barn with a bleach/water mix. Heavy. Well I must have got some into my ro res and didn't know. The whole barn smells like bleach so I didn't notice it in the nutes I mixed up. Last night when I went to moisten the tops of my freshly planed seed cups (which I moved to a different building) all I could smell was bleach. So I dumped 50 gal of ro water and made new nutes with well water and flushed my cups. Hopefully I didn't kill my seeds. We will see in a couple days.
well that had to suck!

SpiderK

SpiderK

N-P combo changes the number one nutrient test / for yield's increase outdoor.

as flower begins, the plant uptake " goes " viral

N goes up over 200%, cal mag over 100% ....
p goes up 200%, potassium over 300%,

cottonseed one of the best additives ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom