• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

i really question the quality.

but im gonna try a few of his offering. the r2 i guess is super strong.

dude is bat crazy, has a massive greenhouse, a pool he mixes kelp in and pulls it from ocean, .....a massive guerrilla op going online , crazy like the old brown dirt warrior shit'

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So @Wisher619 I tested run off and the 2 effected plants had very high Ec and low ph..
And of course the worst one also had the highest runoff Ec.. 4.1 and ph was about 5.2
the other effected was 3.6 and 5.4 ph..
The other plants came in anywhere from 1.7 to 2.2... and ph from 5.5 to 6.0

I ran 15 gals of 250 ppm feed thru them...
Retested all of them...
.75 to 1.2 ec
and 5.5 to 6.0 ph...

I told all you hardheaded mutherfuckers that it was drying out lmao!
Well glad you all could share in the mystery of who stole my pretty cola...

Im telling you newbies!
There is growing and their is growing in 1/2 gal pots!
I think I seriously UNDER ESTIMATED how hard it can be to stay on top of 1/2 gal pots in a 84 degree tent

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So new res made..
I will keep an eye out on the run off and see if I see any changes...

Im soooooo ready to fire up the UC!

And Im gonna go thru this with that tooooooooo
Im gonna have to run the system on the low side since everyone that has problems, that is new, is mainly from over feeding...
See here is what my problem is..
My thinking maybe flawed..
Yes Father, I hear you laughing in Heaven!

Anyway as I was saying,,
my problem has never been from a lack of feed,
too much...
I dont see dif,
I see tox...

So I learned, and my last grow was my lightest Ec to date..
I finally found 1.5 to 1.6 ec to be perfect...

BUT NOW I HAVE C02....

So I jacked it back up to 2.2 and 2.0 with matching c02 values..

At times they looked fine, and at other times they didnt..
Im at 1.88 now with a 5.8 ph

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Looks like you're narrowing it down. I agree that if anything happens with the 1/2 gal pots you don't have as much wiggle room and problems can arise much faster. That's what i imagine anyway.

It will be a fun experience learning them myself soon. I'm going to upgrade my timers and really put effort into dialing all that in.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

here is my recommendations right off the bat..
Dont SKIMP on the timer!
Make sure to fill the pot ALL the way up with coco...
Keep the valves for drippers where you can reach them! ( instead of all the way on the back side of tent :(
First sign of trouble be ready for a flush...
Keep everything where you can work with it..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks like you're narrowing it down. I agree that if anything happens with the 1/2 gal pots you don't have as much wiggle room and problems can arise much faster. That's what i imagine anyway.

It will be a fun experience learning them myself soon. I'm going to upgrade my timers and really put effort into dialing all that in.
The only thing I dont understand, Is how It happened in my RDWC when there is no median except water, and I got a probe...
I think this might also play into the fact that they may not be eating as much which stretch ends.....

Toph420

Toph420

The only thing I dont understand, Is how It happened in my RDWC when there is no median except water, and I got a probe...
I think this might also play into the fact that they may not be eating as much which stretch ends.....

Well you haven't used cultured solutions before right? Cause we should be able to weed a few things out..

It has to be (should be..) something that has stayed the same throughout all of the times you've had similar growth.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well you haven't used cultured solutions before right? Cause we should be able to weed a few things out..

It has to be (should be..) something that has stayed the same throughout all of the times you've had similar growth.
no i havent use CC nutes yet..
I got the veg A and B but I Havent used it...
Im not for sure what the varible is...
We think on it tomm..

Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan
I have never run into that problem but when things heat up for me I up my feed to about 6x a day with lights on
my timer can run 8 cycles a day
$11.00 at Harbor freight
I dont run CO2 but my feed stays at 850ppm

when it gets hot to the point of drying
I always run the first feed for 2min for basically a mini flush every day

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Well You could always go with what I was recommended "feed everyday" and "never check runoff" :D
the lroblem for him is keeping it moist
his coco is drying out to quickly causing the coco to release k+ in exchange for N++
which raises the n level in the medium and spiking the ppms
normaly I wouldnt check ppm but in this case when there are a small # of plants acting up then it will give you a base line
seeing that the ufcked plant is at 4.0 ec I would day something is off
but yes normaly if you can keep your coco moist always you will never have to check runoff because you know it should be even

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

how crazy is this I ask a ? about a mg nut I bought but bc boss man don't like Mg is closes my thread and cant get any info on this stuff any one know of a good growing websete not just a place full of people saying do it my way or you doing it wrong

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
how crazy is this I ask a ? about a mg nut I bought but bc boss man don't like Mg is closes my thread and cant get any info on this stuff any one know of a good growing websete not just a place full of people saying do it my way or you doing it wrong
I closed your thread because recently there has been so many newbies spreading completely wrong info...im trying to help you dude :)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I closed your thread because recently there has been so many newbies spreading completely wrong info...im trying to help you dude :)
I never even seen that stuff before never heard of no mix no nothing just dump on soil sounds kind of nice I don't like that its MG but looks sweet

Farmer P

Farmer P

Brotha I need links prices and detailed info. The blueprints please. Lol

OK Joey here's the rundown on the press. He got the 12 ton press from harbor freight. I just got one too and if you go to their website you can put your phone # in for coupons and they gave me a 20 percent off on any one item. So the press comes to $99. The plates were 3x5 by one inch thick and cost $20 on ebay. I bought his last set but if you look there are others. Here's one to check out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pieces-1-...638782?hash=item5444b0037e:g:s9YAAOSw2gxYypHm

The heater rods are 1/4 in x 2 in. Farm Kaya got 34 watt rods from mc-master carr.com just look up heater cartridges. They were kind of expensive and low watt means longer heat time. (they take about 25 mins with the press closed during heat up) If you are willing to wait you can order from china through ebay and they are dirt cheap. I picked up 4 of these on ebay and with the higher wattage I think they will heat much faster.

The PID was from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Te...3405129&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=mypin+pid&psc=1
Farm Kaya wired it by watching this video.
I found a pretty good easy to follow wiring diagram at this link.
http://www.kegkits.com/
If you look at the blue links on the left there's one called wiring diagrams. Click that and it's the first one at the top that says basic 120v PID SSR controller.

We drilled the holes for the heater rods a little oversize at 17/64 so the rods would slide in easily. 1/4 in hole might work also because they make the heater rods a little undersize. All the holes with threads we drilled and tapped with 1/4-20 threads.

The floor flange, electrical box, and pipe nipple (flange and nipple are 1" NPT) were from home depot but you can get them anywhere. I'm going to use an ammo box I got from harbor freight as my electrical box.
We made the holes for the heater rods 2 1/2 inches apart with the thermocouple hole centered between. Make sure your screws for the flange don't line up with the holes for the heater rods or your rods may get blocked from sliding in. You can also buy pre-made blocks for around $100.
Any more questions let me know.
Good luck and happy building!!

Dewd

Dewd

Ha! I sprayed my entire barn with a bleach/water mix. Heavy. Well I must have got some into my ro res and didn't know. The whole barn smells like bleach so I didn't notice it in the nutes I mixed up. Last night when I went to moisten the tops of my freshly planed seed cups (which I moved to a different building) all I could smell was bleach. So I dumped 50 gal of ro water and made new nutes with well water and flushed my cups. Hopefully I didn't kill my seeds. We will see in a couple days.

Toph420

Toph420

I never even seen that stuff before never heard of no mix no nothing just dump on soil sounds kind of nice I don't like that its MG but looks sweet

I found the thread you are talking about, you would be better off just using plain city tap water or well water..

If you want the easiest possible nutrients to use go with flora nova bloom & grow by general hydroponics and use at like 1/4 strength. very inexpensive too..

Literally just have to measure 1x thing every other time you mix water and thats it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom