Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

nope thats not it... But fyi in a post a lil earlier I mentioned that Ive had this problem thru out the last 6 months...
Im gonna update the thread here in a few with pics and some commentary...
See what you think..
Here goes...

That's the only reason I was thinking it could possibly be wind burn is because maybe you've had your fans positioned in the same way over the past 6months or so. Just a thought..

Yea man that's a hard one especially since the rest of the plant seems so dang healthy..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A diff perspective...
They dont look to be getting no worse...
They actually look pretty good for the start of week 4 today..
In the last pic you can see the cola at the top has burnt tips..
That is the plant that was drooping like a mofo..
The burnt tips is the sign of my median drying out..
Not hardees curly q tops :(

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That's the only reason I was thinking it could possibly be wind burn is because maybe you've had your fans positioned in the same way over the past 6months or so. Just a thought..

Yea man that's a hard one especially since the rest of the plant seems so dang healthy..
Right.. But I had a room 12x10 then, but i put a tent in it so all new setup including growing median.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Right.. But I had a room 12x10 then, but i put a tent in it so all new setup including growing median.
Ya its weird man. I just though wind burn because it looked dead on mine with wind burn. And they are growing great. But like you said you're there everyday. I knew what mine was right away. It was obvious.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya its weird man. I just though wind burn because it looked dead on mine with wind burn. And they are growing great. But like you said you're there everyday. I knew what mine was right away. It was obvious.
Idk......
But i got to be careful that I dont start changing up too much shit throw them off... I think Im gonna just stay the course at 1.6, im gonna drop the c02 to 800.... and ive already lowered the temp to 80... and raised the lights...

SpiderK

SpiderK

hey event ....

any idea what a 1/2 auto is ..... some dude on another forum grows north east and his outdoor is finishing before october but he's getting some decent sized plants .....

any idea's ??

he's calling um' 1/2 auto's ..... is this from just crossing an reg F1 w/ auto ? and he's selling seeds now ....

TheRemer

TheRemer

hey event ....

any idea what a 1/2 auto is ..... some dude on another forum grows north east and his outdoor is finishing before october but he's getting some decent sized plants .....

any idea's ??

he's calling um' 1/2 auto's ..... is this from just crossing an reg F1 w/ auto ? and he's selling seeds now ....
Wouldnt it have a chance to be a full auto

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hey event ....

any idea's ??

he's calling um' 1/2 auto's ..... is this from just crossing an reg F1 w/ auto ?
I say it has a small amout of rudarelis in it,
but honestly Idk...
Might just be a early finisher that was breed from a northern landrace strain, maybe crossed with a auto, or dwarf..
But what is decent plants? I got 5 ounces off a auto in a dwc my first grow...
I also had some pretty good size autos...
I think they lack in goodies like reg plants..
just my opinion..

SpiderK

SpiderK

i think he's getting around a pound. they are in 40-50lb bag's they are as big as im getting mine in the midwest from reg's f1's

" getawaymountains seed" u can check him out .....

he does run something from canada called r2, has seeds of that line ... but from my research its a clone only but guys running it outdoor say its producing some skunky stuff~

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i think he's getting around a pound. they are in 40-50lb bag's they are as big as im getting mine in the midwest from reg's f1's

" getawaymountains " u can check him out .....

he does run something from canada called r2, has seeds of that line ... but from my research its a clone only but guys running it outdoor say its producing some skunky stuff~
Well thats quite a lot... I think he just has a early finisher..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

thats what i figured. but most of his stuff is getting big and others are getting some big plants.

i assumed an auto outdoor would only veg in june or so then just flower and stay small.
they have some autos now that will veg 45 days... I read somewhere...
but again i question the quality..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom