• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you are correct
large fan leaves are nutrient storage and sugar factories
but once flowers are in full bloom you can actually stop feeding and you will notice all the leaves turn and die but the flowers will continue to grow
here is the problem
anyone touching there buds that deep into flower....in that manner.....isnt very bright
IMO you never want to handle the flowers in any way after say week 3/day 21
once buds actually form....no touching
so trying to pluck all those leaves is crazy
now if you are running something that has very few leaves to begin with like my GG4
then there really wouldnt be a reason to pull leaves anyways
this is only my opinion
See I think he was doing it to provide most of his nutrients to the sugar leaves.
That are he though that lower shaded colas would mature quicker if he did...

I cant remember...
But really when you do that at 14 days, thats the reason, correct?
Do you need to drop your ec any right after a huge defol? in coco? in rdwc?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So we start week 8 tonight...
Im out of FNB...
I could use my 3 part or I could do lucas, or I could just use ro, floaranectar, and hydrogaurd.
Im gonna give them a tea feeding tonight? Is that all right Wisher? Im going 9 weeks of course.
I didnt know if i should quit tea before harvest, or if its fine all the way to the end?

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

So we start week 8 tonight...
Im out of FNB...
I could use my 3 part or I could do lucas, or I could just use ro, floaranectar, and hydrogaurd.
Im gonna give them a tea feeding tonight? Is that all right Wisher? Im going 9 weeks of course.
so if you are starting week 8 I would go with everything but your NPK's
so Floralicious Plus Nectar etc...all ph'd to 5.8
for this week then flush hard until you reach a runoff close to 0 ppm and water till 2 days before chop
then let them dry real good in the pot and chop

Wisher619

Wisher619

See I think he was doing it to provide most of his nutrients to the sugar leaves.
That are he though that lower shaded colas would mature quicker if he did...

I cant remember...
But really when you do that at 14 days, thats the reason, correct?
Do you need to drop your ec any right after a huge defol? in coco? in rdwc?
no ec drop or anything like that but you will need to increase humidity and heat in a sealed room because temp and RH will drop dramatically once the leaves are stripped

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so if you are starting week 8 I would go with everything but your NPK's
so Floralicious Plus Nectar etc...all ph'd to 5.8
for this week then flush hard until you reach a runoff close to 0 ppm and water till 2 days before chop
then let them dry real good in the pot and chop
Awesome..
So floralicious, flora nectar and hydrogaurd would be it.. And one last dose of mammonth p.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Update outdoor seed run

Beast mode Cola time

Toph420

Toph420

@EventHorizan. Bro I could be out of line when I say this but I'd maybe cut the concentrated CO2 out of your life. I heard that stuff can be really bad for you if not managed right and you breathe to much of it. I also heard that plants get all the co2 they need just from proper circulation. But you probably know what your doing and how saturated your air is and I'm just repeating what I've heard on a youtube video.

The grow boss has a video of him letting a 20lb tank open full blast for like 5 minutes in a 4x8 tent with no ill effects. Not saying you should go empty a can of co2 in your room but i highly doubt it will harm you much if at all.. Ive heard to try to avoid being in rooms with co2 ppm's in excess of 2500ish.. all hearsay really though..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im on a newbies thread.. I was trying to help but i think he may be just too stupid to grow weed..
And I dont say that lightly!
Well it has provided me with a chuckle or 2.....

if anybody wants a good chuckle...

but you got to start from his first message lmao

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe
Santa Barbara area
LMAO love that, maybeeee SB area. :D Lived in a flat Haight for a year them moved out to the Great Highway around 75 and lived near the beach for a few years......... 47 th Ave between Picacho and Quintera..... Man those were some crazy times. World was a tad bit saner in those dayzzz. Or at least it appeared so cause I was always baked on something. :cool:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I saw that thread and busted a u-turn
I should have... I tried to help him... i failed!
LMAO love that, maybeeee SB area. :D Lived in a flat Haight for a year them moved out to the Great Highway around 75 and lived near the beach for a few years......... 47 th Ave between Picacho and Quintera..... Man those were some crazy times. World was a tad bit saner in those dayzzz. Or at least it appeared so cause I was always baked on something. :cool:
That would of been the shit! I would of loved chillin out around there! I always think of Manson and the tate/labianca murders...
I read the books and watched the history channel... Im a nerd, I know lol..
I can watch hrs of history, nat geo, etc....

Toph420

Toph420

Ha my office is literally 2 blocks away from the great highway..

Lived on 46th and picacho for like 3 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom