Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Id wait a few years on that technology. It's sooooo expensive. The efficiency is something like 33% higher than cxb3590 which is impressive but I can buy 3x as many cxb3590 for the same price
exactly what I think too, but who knows,,\
whats new today is old tomm it seems

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What do you guys think of these spyder lights? I'm going to be running my 2 gavitas this flower run so I will be able to see what they are about. Checked my head space I have 4' between light and canopy of plants are 4' tall and I've never had a full 4' tall plant indoors so I think I'll have plenty of head room to play with.
well brother... we just have to see...
I think cooling will be your biggest hurdle and getting your rh up in veg...
Them syder lights are bad ass.. I want to run a few strips myself..

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

well brother... we just have to see...
I think cooling will be your biggest hurdle and getting your rh up in veg...
Them syder lights are bad ass.. I want to run a few strips myself..
Agreed. I'll make it work. Just going to have to see what will need to be done to make it work. 10x12x 10' ceilings. Fully insulated. I'll make it work. Lol. Lucky for me I'm not in a really hot area.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

How do you keep your RH up in the winter? Do you run a humidifier 24/7?

I remember checking the rh in my house last winter and it was something around 15-20%.

Inb4 you live somewhere without winter
ya use a humidor... it usually has a digital setting on it to keep it stable..
get a good one or you be filling it every day or twice a day for real little ones

MW7945

MW7945

ya use a humidor... it usually has a digital setting on it to keep it stable..
get a good one or you be filling it every day or twice a day for real little ones

I have one that does both cold/warm most and has a dial, but not a digital one. And tbh i can't sleep without it. I'll look into digital ones. Thing is I plan on doing a 4x4 tent with 4 plants under those veros so can't be too space consuming

Wisher619

Wisher619

Id wait a few years on that technology. It's sooooo expensive. The efficiency is something like 33% higher than cxb3590 which is impressive but I can buy 3x as many cxb3590 for the same price
I have been running 3590's for about 4 runs or so maybe 5 cant remember
to Me
Chil LED is def worth it
GrowMau5 works for them now
def a badass light
quantom isnt even close in spectrum/effeciency/power
I just dont have the money

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

For shizzle.. did you harvest your inside girls yet?
Im ready to see this next run!
Yep. 73 days or so. They're drying. Almost ready for jars.
I'll be updating soon with the new babies and better pics of the dried bud. Here is a few random shots of tester nugs. No complaints yet.
They are all super frosty. Super dense. Some phenos are greasier than others but I'm happy with them all. I can't wait to run my keepers again now that I k ow them better. I think I can get a lot more ot of them

IMG 9035
IMG 9036
IMG 9037
IMG 9038
IMG 9039
IMG 9040
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan did i just see u post some pix of seedlings in coco? Thought u were gonna do ur uc thing?
those are future mothers...
im getting ready to top them.
when I do. i throw them tops in the cloner,
and transplant into ffof and imediately flip to flower,
so i can see what Im working with.... In the mean time,
I finish this run up and get the system installed in the tent.....

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Yep. 73 days or so. They're drying. Almost ready for jars.
I'll be updating soon with the new babies and better pics of the dried bud. Here is a few random shots of tester nugs. No complaints yet.
They are all super frosty. Super dense. Some phenos are greasier than others but I'm happy with them all. I can't wait to run my keepers again now that I k ow them better. I think I can get a lot more ot of them
Damn I wanna smoke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom