Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Kid! Those aliens are soooo frosty!!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
These look like they're going to turn out amazing. Great job. I'm digging the silver hue on them.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Those things are about to pop for the next 21 days or so.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r looking really good, Kid! I need to pop some Alien Dawgs soon. I have some F1's from GOD and F2's from Makin Goo. Wish I had some of them F3's tho! Lol. Keep up the great work bro!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Right!^^ I have God's F1s, Redeye's F2's, and my own F3's. Gonna be some pheno huntin for damn sure! Lookin good KT!

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
alien dog

a shot of the ether pheno. i circled up top were i see a Banana starting to from. i had another buddy run it last time and he had some as well but they didn't seem to open. product came out unseeded. i tried feeding much lighter this time and it seems it still happens. so for the growers that may end up with any don't panic, the mother Chemdog D cut gets them and so does soem of her offspring. just keep your eyes open and pluck them off if your worried, she wont seed you your room. even when the Chemdog D cut is reversed with STS she gives very little pollen. as long as your room is on point, no light leaks, temps below 90's and proper light schedule you wont end up with any seed. I put this out there for anyone that has any questions. Most of the phenos will be just fine, its the occasional Chemdog D pheno. Chemdog D is one of the best smokes out there and most people that get this cut keep it forever.

DSC 0165r
sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammmm twist those ladies at lookin dizzank super frost bombs,the Chemdog D is truly a special cut super dank and ultra potent 4 sure you've got some sick work goin on playa!-awesome job my man damm those look good mmmmm!

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
My ADf2 mama throws a few nanners when near end of flower but they have never shed pollen or even opened. And she's way to killer to throw away just because of that lol. I just pluck then out like you said bro. PeAcE

N

norcal

I've been wanting to check out 1 of your grows for a long time now and just got my cpu back. Great grow Ill have to keep up with your grows you know your shit..

Rushoe

Rushoe

my Chemdog D gave some out both times just a few nothing big maybe like 3 or 4 them I was shocked this time I found like two beans from the 1 k grow of all chem ds so I have like two or three Chemdog D s1s lol that only happend cuz I have some major heat issues a couple of days temps were 100 for a few hours when the ac went off for a bit this was in summer time.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the one that spit the nanners was cut at 56 with the other one. she probably could have gona another week to 10 days. we shall see how she turned out when she dries.

hows that copper coming along rush? just took some down at 56 smells wicked, flowers are dense as can be like rocks

Rushoe

Rushoe

the one that spit the nanners was cut at 56 with the other one. she probably could have gona another week to 10 days. we shall see how she turned out when she dries.

hows that copper coming along rush? just took some down at 56 smells wicked, flowers are dense as can be like rocks

tight bro I hope mine comes out dank...Shes looking ok she got to big I think I have to take some cuts off her and make a new mother Cuz I wanted to flower this one.I will be fliping in the next week or so maybe lets see how everything goes.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
aliendog f2(alien tech leaning pheno)

plant was grown in coco chopped at 56 days. this is one of the females used to make the F3's.

Ad alienleaner
Ad alienleaner 2
Ad alienleaner 3
Ad alienleaner 4
Ad alienleaner 5
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
aliendog f2(Chemdog D leaning pheno)

plant was also chopped at 56 days could have went about another 10 days or so longer. even though it was chopped early it was still the stronger of the too. as you can see in pic 2 the bananas never opened that poped out at day 30.

DSC 0167
DSC 0169
Rushoe

Rushoe

Very nice kid looks bomb bro....Cut at 56 I remember pulling a few branches at 56 once off my Chemdog D shit was nice and stoney lol.....Nice bro bet u got a cool lil harvest.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good Kid. Hopefully the F3's put out something similar

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Turned out killer man! Great job!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! MOTIV

Top Bottom