Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
1st off i would like to start of this thread by saying thank you to both obsoul33t and Redeye whos hands have touched these genetics before mine. After seeing numerous grows of both the F1's(obsoul33t) and F2's(Redeye) these gems seem to be fairly stable and impressive. I have 5 seedlings and plan on doing an open pollination to create the F3's. Once i have the F3's created i will then select over a larger pool of 100-200 plants and narrow it down from there to the best 20 or so male and females to create the F4's. I will also be doing a Back-cross to the Chemdog D cut as well as a few f1 crosses.

if you have any questions, ideas or just pictures of the alien dogs and phenos you have found feel free to post away. any info on the strain from personal expirence(weakenesses, strenghts) would be appreciated.

Evolution seeds   aliendog f3s
Evolution seeds   aliendog f3s 2
Evolution seeds   aliendog f3s 3
Evolution seeds   aliendog f3s 4
Evolution seeds   aliendog f3s 5
sticky icky

sticky icky

Ahhhh yeahh!--Congratz on the endeavor Twist I'm sure you'll knock this one out!--All the crosses sound killer deff selected a great genepool to work with best of luck with gear. Respect!

waayne

waayne

Best of luck on this project Kid!
Gonna be some Fire!
:spacecraft:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Chair pulled up for this one. What up KT? I'm a few weeks into my final 3 ADF2 beans. Out of the other 3 I popped I had 2 males that looked identical to the Chemdog D cut. One male was culled and the other was a straight 50/50 hermie. I have heard issues with the Redeye F2s and the hermie traits. Any runt that you have is AT dom and probably won't stretch at all in bloom, though she'll veg like a snail with small mutant looking leaves. I'm hoping for a keeper out of these 3 beans and maybe a male for some open pollinations for beans/F3s. Dr Tweed has a thread on the Farm where he straight killed it with the F2s. Great genes imo. I always wanted to do Alien x Neville's= Neville's Dawg. Anyway great to see the F2s getting some attention again! If you need testers lol...I'm also running the Alien OG from CC and they look super nice. Best of luck bro, I'll see ya around.
:passingjoint:
Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahhhh yeahh!--Congratz on the endeavor Twist I'm sure you'll knock this one out!--All the crosses sound killer deff selected a great genepool to work with best of luck with gear. Respect!

thx man yeah im very happy to be working with these genes. i think Obsoul33t and redeye did a great job on selecting
Best of luck on this project Kid!
Gonna be some Fire!
:spacecraft:

sure hope so waayne, thx man
Chair pulled up for this one. What up KT? I'm a few weeks into my final 3 ADF2 beans. Out of the other 3 I popped I had 2 males that looked identical to the Chemdog D cut. One male was culled and the other was a straight 50/50 hermie. I have heard issues with the Redeye F2s and the hermie traits. Any runt that you have is AT dom and probably won't stretch at all in bloom, though she'll veg like a snail with small mutant looking leaves. I'm hoping for a keeper out of these 3 beans and maybe a male for some open pollinations for beans/F3s. Dr Tweed has a thread on the Farm where he straight killed it with the F2s. Great genes imo. I always wanted to do Alien x Neville's= Neville's Dawg. Anyway great to see the F2s getting some attention again! If you need testers lol...I'm also running the Alien OG from CC and they look super nice. Best of luck bro, I'll see ya around.
:passingjoint:
Cheers,
Crom

cool man thx for the info bro. i remeber your aleindog male it looked very similar to the Chemdog D cut. feel free to chuck up any pics of your old or new aliendogs in this thread. the tough thing about chemdogs is they were created from a bag seed themselves. with the chem line there is always a chance of getting hermi plants, but if you wanna grow chem you got to be ready for that. even the Chemdog D cut will spit nanners herself if not totally dialed in. but i have not seen a seed in 4-5 differnt grow enviorments. I'll be on the lookout for the short slow growing plants, hopefully one will be a male.

B

bigAl25

I have a redeye f2 alein dawg in her 3rd week of flower. I'll be watching for any nanners, but right now she is all female. If she turns out all hot chick, I'll post up some photos later in flower. I'm looking for that frosty girl all the way through 10 weeks of flower. Hope she is some dank with no nanners.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Pics...

So I dug up some shots of my first AlienDawg F2s. The first shots are of my AlienDawg F2s, Alien dom female that grows like a snail in veg w/ small leaves. I have another one of these phenos right now. I also through in the shots that you remember of the "male" that looks like your Chemdog D female you ran outside. I included various stages of growth of that mutant female. The male was destroyed due it being a complete hermie. Too bad cause I wanted to use it for the same thing you have in mind, F3s. Dr Tweed has a nice male, and female too. I'll put the hermie shots on here too. This yet to be sexed plant is in its 8th week from seed. It's an Alien OG from CC, it has the same color to it that the Alien dom plants I've seen exhibit. Nice thick stalk as well. Also there are some of the runt flowered. No stretch on her. Then there are the three beans I'm currently growing last in the pics. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions. Sorry if there are too many. Take away what you please.:)

Cheers,
Crom

100 1827
100 1544
100 1478
100 1479
100 1480
100 2233
100 2234
100 2235
100 2238
100 2217
100 2279
100 2296
100 2297
100 2298
100 2317
100 2318
100 2323
100 2324
100 2327
100 2421
IMG 1802
IMG 1807
IMG 1808
IMG 1810
IMG 1811
IMG 1813
IMG 1814
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
cont.

Here are the shots of the hermie male in action lol...

Best of luck to you on your pheno hunting! Hope to see a pure Alien one day.

Cheers,
Crom

100 2293
100 2294
100 2295
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cant + rep you again crombien, says i must spread it around. thx for the pics and info for real. one thing tho about the male is it looks like is been stressed a bit. its throwing single bladed leaves and looks to have reveged. was it outside or could you have had a light leak?

V

vancerz

here is alien dawg f2 the ether cut im herming out, I was able to stress it to hermi by light stress alone.

Sorry about the pics took them on the fly and did not have the right kind of light to take good looking close up pics but that 3rd one is actual nanners comming out.

P3131697
P3131699
P3131701
V

vancerz

Here is my keeper aliendawg f3 out of 2 females I put down, but this one really is a keeper, improved over the ether IMO it reeks of apricots dead on....its heavy yielder like the ether with great tric coverage and a bumping high.

Im going to be doing a lot more F3 pheno hunting to find what else might be in there. personally I like the apricot pheno but I would prefer a more chem leaning pheno my self.

P3131697
P3131698
P3131699
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice Vancerz! looks to have nice branching and be a good yeilder. does she stay short or stretch? how would you rate the potency comparing it to the Chemdog D ? whats the flower time on her as well?

V

vancerz

9-10 weeks for both of them, I would say they both have a medium stretch less then the D, and potency wise I dont think the ether cut is on par with the D but the apricot pheno I would say is at least as strong if not a little stronger.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great shots man them buds look awesome. trichs all over them good job on the grow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cant wait 2 get some alien dawgs in my collection. Good luck on breeding them f3's, kt!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
cant + rep you again crombien, says i must spread it around. thx for the pics and info for real. one thing tho about the male is it looks like is been stressed a bit. its throwing single bladed leaves and looks to have reveged. was it outside or could you have had a light leak?

Thanks for the kind words KT! I don't see any single blade leaves on the hermie, though some of the leaves near the top are 3 blade leaves with a more dominant center leaflet compared to the 2 side leaflets. He was outdoors and kept separate from the ladies. No reveg either. When I was preparing all the plants for the pollen run I put them all in 2 gallon grow bags and put them outside. I observed the hermie trait about 2 weeks or so into the flowers cycle. Not sure if I said it earlier but as far as I knew I had a male. I didn't however flower him out until this run. After sexing I culled the other male and kept the Chemdog D looking one that was doing better. I regret culling that male as it might not have hermied on me. :worried I sure hope I get another male with these last 3 beans. Just like before I have two phenos that look like the Chemdog D and one that looks like the mutant leafed dwarf. Also with a 2/1 male/female ratio my last pop I'd assume my chances of getting at least one male is good. I just hope one of the Chemdog D looking plants are female this time. So in a nut shell that male/hermie in the shots aren't reveged and I believe there are no single leaves. The indicator was that he popped several female flower sites right along side the male sacs. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom