Evolution Seeds - aliendog F3's

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Kid! Congrats again on all the successful work... Hopefully you can snap some cured nug shots for us picture whores... :cool

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Shite! I would have picked up a pack or two but just picked up 3 just a week ago! I'm sure you will have something coming up that I'll try to score. After the "charity" are you going to have beans available on the Farm?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Got pollen?

Hey KT collected some more ADF2 pollen from my male in case he doesn't reveg fully, or doesn't make it. This is the 3rd collection to ensure viable pollen! Stoked! Have a great day KT!

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 4501
IMG 4502
IMG 4503
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
which beans did u put up in auction? the alien tech dom?

it was an open pollination of 3 females and 2 males. one males was more Chemdog D and one was an alien leaner. as for the females there was a 50/50 cherryish 1 alien and 1 Chemdog D leaning. pics are throughout the thread. you can see pics of pure alien tech in obsouleets thread. my alien dom female looks alot like his pure alien sister female.

good job on collecting that pollen crom, you got a real nice amount there for sure. i gave some mixed male pollen to my boy str8dank and he hit up the lonestar killerqueen cut as well as i think the tahoe and his tailspin(lavender pheno)

there should be some real nice plants in them Area 51's as well. i have crossed quite a bit of plants to the g13/haze and it brings down the flowering time as well as adds pm resistance and extra thick branching. the g13/haze plant is done 47-49 day range

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks KT. I do look forward to those F3s. I'm not sure what I'll find, and that's most of the fun. Keep it green brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey KT have any pics of that G13/haze flowered out?

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah cant wait to see some people doing the grow logs right on kid what other crosses are u working on?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
g13/haze pics

Hey KT have any pics of that G13/haze flowered out?
i dont have any new pics off hand but heres a link to a thread with some pics at 5 weeks on.

Yeah cant wait to see some people doing the grow logs right on kid what other crosses are u working on?
gonna be nice to see soem grown out for sure. the next project on the table is grand daddy querkle. i got a nice male i selected out of the 4 i had. im gonna use him on kens gdp clone. gonna dig thru those and find the most gdp/urkle dom males to hit back to the gdp clone again for the bx.

2 newer shots of the g13/haze momma i found

G13haze
G13haze203
Rushoe

Rushoe

gonna be nice to see soem grown out for sure. the next project on the table is grand daddy querkle. i got a nice male i selected out of the 4 i had. im gonna use him on kens gdp clone. gonna dig thru those and find the most gdp/urkle dom males to hit back to the gdp clone again for the bx.

2 newer shots of the g13/haze momma i found[/QUOTE]

Its gonna be purple town at ur spot man.....Damn whats up with u and these g/13 hazes u been on them things huh? Must be some fire bro I wanna try it oneday see what all the hype is about. they look fucken beautiful nice work bro...I guess they are more sativa dome????How is the high on them g13 hazes ...and post up some alien dawgs ur working on I am sure u went through a few packs????

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I had a cut of G13/Haze that tasted amazing and was the perfect bong weed. It was so smooth and tasted like an exaggerated NL#5 with a crayon wax mixed in there. Great cut but it didn't make the cut lol

I thought that your G13/Haze was a male for some reason.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Kid,

Did you do an open pollination run to make the F3's or just a select male and female.

MARTA

MARTA

Hey Kid,

Did you do an open pollination run to make the F3's or just a select male and female.

Here you go...

it was an open pollination of 3 females and 2 males. one males was more Chemdog D and one was an alien leaner. as for the females there was a 50/50 cherryish 1 alien and 1 Chemdog D leaning. pics are throughout the thread. you can see pics of pure alien tech in obsouleets thread. my alien dom female looks alot like his pure alien sister female.

N

NorCalD9

Nice Kid!!!.... Those G13/Haze pics look insane!! I def cant wait to see the dried nugs from that chick.... Keep the DANK coming

Peace
D9

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Got my Aliendog F3's mang!! Thanks for all the hard work. Hope you dont mind me finding a nice male to put to my alien kush F1.....let me know.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Got my Aliendog F3's mang!! Thanks for all the hard work. Hope you dont mind me finding a nice male to put to my alien kush F1.....let me know.

do your thing bro thats what they are there for. in a couple of months im gonna get started on the f4 project. but for now its gonna be great to see the grow logs on these and what is popping up. any crosses that are made as well, ill be able to tell some of the traits that are being passed on. the more feed back the better.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm so pissed I missed these man it bumbs me out

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats the first time i hawked an auction. Refreshing every couple minutes. I HAD to have these! Cant wait to see the diff phenos from Kid's run

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
aliendog f2(alien tech pheno) 25 days

shot fo the alien tech leaning pheno at 25 days. this is a pretty big plant i cut off all branches and just flowered 5 tops on her, just to see how she smoked unseeded. i didnt keep a cut of her as i will be digging through the f3's and will find my keepers in there.

DSC 0087
Rushoe

Rushoe

shot fo the alien tech leaning pheno at 25 days. this is a pretty big plant i cut off all branches and just flowered 5 tops on her, just to see how she smoked unseeded. i didnt keep a cut of her as i will be digging through the f3's and will find my keepers in there.

Looks good bro very nice some danky shit for sure keep up the nice work

Top Bottom