Exotic's Long Awaited StarFighter Grow Journal

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey There All.

Ive Been away from the boards for a while, but not away from the Game.

Here we go with the Starfighter beanz i got a few months ago from my boy Alien! Mega Props for makin things smooth my man!

Without further adoooo!

Photo a2

Photo sf
Photo 10
Photo week 2 veg

The first 2 weeks were rough on these babies.

Not too sure why but they had to get things together real quick.

And they Did!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
So after some nurturing and a new room for these bad babies to go into....

I ended up with some real beauties to grow....

IMG 2014

IMG 2017

IMG 2016

IMG 2012

These were just a few shots from the night B4 flower began.

The starfighter DIME was my pick from the beggining. I marked it as the winner from the start.

Out of 9 beans that germed...

7 were females...

2 were males....

Pretty good ratio i would say!

Here Was My Keeper Male for Project X!

One of the most stinkiest and Robust males i have ever used for a project... Kudos Alien!

Bmw

28 Days Later..........

IMG 2169

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Here We are Now at day 42!!!

IMG 2248
IMG 2238
IMG 2237

IMG 2247

IMG 2244
IMG 2233

Out of these bunch of 6 ladies, i ended up with what apeared to be...

1 Runt short Pheno...

1 Tall well producer...

1 medium height OG esk beauty...

2 sweet smelling big producers...

and last but not least, the Starfighter Dime!!

IT IS CLEARLY THE WINNER SO FAR.

It still has about 2 weeks left to finish but only time will tell. Its has it all so far..... quality and quantity.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
well look at you bro, those things are looking great man.

Thanks bud, thought i woiuld drop by and say a few good words about some well bred genetix!

There is so much junk going on out there in the game right now that its hard to come across epic genetix like these.

Especially ones that stay true the whole time!!!! Wont mention any names! lol.

Again, thanx KGA, glad you dig it.

Oh and BTW, try and get ahold of that purple pig while its still around your parts. Its a winner!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
So you let the male pollinate the garden? That's cool. So those beans would then be Starfighter F2's, right? Nice log. Plants look great!!

Lol, no I didn't pollinate the whole garden. The male I showed is pollinating one of my breeding tents for one of my projects. There are 6 starfighter ladies in the main Starfighter room, in the breeding tent that the male is in there is 1 Starfighter lady for the f2 amongst others. Sorry for the confusion.

Very nice plants.. It looks like there gunna produce huge amounts of super dank great grow.. I love this fast forward grow log.. Great log..

Thanx Goo. I thought it might be a bit better for peeps to see the fast forward version rather than checking every so often. I can't wait to see how she finished uP. so far it's turning out really impressive. Thanx for stopping by broham.

Very nice. What was the stretch on these? They look huge!

I would say the stretch is about double to triple the initial height. A couple were more double the stretch but the big producers of the bunch def stretched x2.5. However the stretch didn't compromise the integrity of the plants. They are still very robust an not at all lenky. I'm very happy so far!

Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see what the next couple weeks brings!

Oh gosh me either, lol.

Stay tuned!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
lookin good buddy the bud structure on your SF is different than the other SF i have seen grown but they look dank can't wait to see the finished girls hopefully in some florescent light instead of the hps any way stay frosty bro peace!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
ahhh yeah. this is great. youre really goin in on the starfighters EG. that male is a beast. this a great grow, thanks for sharing. are we gonna bet a peak at the breeding tent?

Thanx cheese, like I said earlier, one of the best I've come across.

IT STANKS!!! Lol.

Ill throw up a pic of the full tent later tonight when I get around.

Thanks for stopping in brother.

~Exotic

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking great, Exotic! Thanks for taking the time and energy to post up this detailed log. Much appreciated bro!

I've got my eye on a few of those...it will be interesting to see how the keepers do with some serious topping and training next round. You're going to have monsters...

Cheers,
A

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Them StarFighter ladies r looking awesome, EG. Keep up the hard work. What other strains u hitting with that SF male?

Thanx rival. The luckily ladies who are getting the man dust this round are my heavyweight blueberry I've had for years, my over resinous Flav, an extra purple and resinous Plushberry gal, and a lucky Blue Lavender. The Flav is my girl. She has been with me through thick and thin. By far my fav smoke, anything crossed with her is a winner in my book. I'm really looking forward to his breed. Can't talk enough about how stoked I am.

Looking great, Exotic! Thanks for taking the time and energy to post up this detailed log. Much appreciated bro!

I've got my eye on a few of those...it will be interesting to see how the keepers do with some serious topping and training next round. You're going to have monsters...

Cheers,
A

Thanx A..

I got my eye on 2 or 3 of em. Topped and trained are be massive monsters. The predecessors are already topped and trained lol. They will be going in within a few weeks. Just kinda looking for the 1 maybe 2 keeper phenos right now. The dime is a winner for sure, lol. Currently in order to be the winner you gotta compete with the monstrosity of the dime. The lady that is getting F2ed is a super Tahoe alien pheno. I'm gonna post a pic tonight late. Let me know what you think A...

Oh and no prob on the journal A. It's the least I could do after everything you have done brother. Thanx again as always.

~Exotic

Top Bottom