Exotic's Long Awaited StarFighter Grow Journal

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Exotic can U tell me how you jumped up in container size?

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Stellar shots as always holmes.

Thanx Big Dawg! Wait till I throw down the but shots tonight!

Damn son! Starfighter straight put it down for you! EXCELLENT JOB Exotic! Shitty about the early take down, but 4 days aint bad at all and better safe than sorry. Keep doin what you do bro. Peace! Motiv

Thanx bro motiv! Early take down was kind of a downer but due to the circumstances. Better be safe then sorry like you said.

Congrats on the take down. Stuff looks massive. The plants all look very uniform. How much variation did you see in your girls, smell, structure etc? Good work!

Well to be honest, they all looked very similar. Minus the 1 Tahoe alien pheno that I F2ed. Out of the 6 in the A wing room, 4 were very similar in structure and smell. They had small variances among the 6. There were 2 that were just rock effing hard. That's what got me worried. They are all very fragrant but I'm waiting on the cure to give a final say on that my man.

HARD HARD HARD!

Lmao cheese!!!

That shit look amazing, EG. Great job, homie. That's a big ass cola!

Word to that rival, I was pretty shocked myself!

Damn thats a corn cob ! Nice work EG . So your sold on the 600 with the medium Adjustawing ??? would you say that 2 med 600s AAWings vs 1 large AAW 1000 is the way to go ?

Always 2 600 vs 1 1000 in my own honest opinion. 2 vs 1 get the job done nicely.

nice bud EG, looks super dank. a true centerfold money shot....

Thanx mogrow, appreciate you stopping by bud!

Beautiful, very nice grow enjoy!!!!

Thanks to you also medusa, I'm glad you popped in!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Alright so here we go with Some Bud shots of the final Nuggz!

StarFighter......

IMG 2648
IMG 2649
IMG 2651
IMG 2652
IMG 2653

Definately not my best work with the camera but it was on the Fly!!!

These puppies are currently in the jars getting thier cure on. I cant wait till i can get a puff on this long awaited smoke. Really stoked about it!

The Nugz featured in the shots above were of Starfighter 3 amd 5. They turned out at least visually to be way more crystal coated and way more dense than the other phenos. Starfighter 1, 2, 4, and 6 were way more fluffy and large colas. I mean the colas on these ladies were massive to say the least. The # 5 pheno is where the mega big bud producer meets density and crystalization.

My early guess of the #2 being the Dime turned out to be wrong. Just shows how dynamic things can truly end up in the end. Never the less, the keeper of this bunch was found. And i also dont want to forget about the Starfighter 7 that was the tahoe alien pheno that i F2'd. I have some cuts of that going right now as well. The seeded out momma was reaaly chronic looking. Driping wet with resin and all tahoe alien lookin. Ill post some pics of it down the road.

Im really looking forward to getting to smoke out to some Starfighter, Its gonna be Tight!!!o_O

IMG 2650
IMG 2654
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Word to that! Just got done separating the seeds tonight. Im super stoked about the seeds your right lol. They are going into the drink as soon as they get a good cure on em.

I tell ya what, im gonna have to log this round of the Starfighter momma and show ya how totally different it actually is. Its a trip man. THe dude was clearly a big boy yielder and the momma is a crystal covered tahoe style 10! lol. Cant wait to see what she does without being pregnant.

Keep it tight broham!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looks like some interstellar FIRE Exotic, badass job bro. I agree with Cheese, the crosses and F2's will be sick as well, grats man, i hope they work out well for you. Yet another strain i cant wait to grow! Thanks for the great, highspeed log. Peace bro! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Word to that! Just got done separating the seeds tonight. Im super stoked about the seeds your right lol. They are going into the drink as soon as they get a good cure on em.

I tell ya what, im gonna have to log this round of the Starfighter momma and show ya how totally different it actually is. Its a trip man. THe dude was clearly a big boy yielder and the momma is a crystal covered tahoe style 10! lol. Cant wait to see what she does without being pregnant.

Keep it tight broham!
thats one thing i dont envy about the breeders .. seperating beans.. that shit is tedious as shit. in the end its all worth it when everything is collected and you got a big bag of beans .. she did spectacular when prego i cant wait to see her in full swing without her coochie dialated haha. keep it hard brother !

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Looks like some interstellar FIRE Exotic, badass job bro. I agree with Cheese, the crosses and F2's will be sick as well, grats man, i hope they work out well for you. Yet another strain i cant wait to grow! Thanks for the great, highspeed log. Peace bro! Motiv

Thanx motiv. I'm really jacked to grow the crosses out.

Glad you liked the high speed log. It was kinda fun to throw it all up mostly at once. I have really enjoyed it. Hats off to Alien for making Starfighter even happen to begin with!!!

thats one thing i dont envy about the breeders .. seperating beans.. that shit is tedious as shit. in the end its all worth it when everything is collected and you got a big bag of beans .. she did spectacular when prego i cant wait to see her in full swing without her coochie dialated haha. keep it hard brother !

I swear I die laughing every time I read your posts brother! Lmao.

No coochie dilation this time big pimp! Just straight un pregnant action!

You know I'll be keeping it hard broham!!! Lmao!

Exotic fab grow and pics when you say cured seeds can ya explain? Thanks

Curing the seeds in my opinion just makes for way better germ rates in the end. Homebreed seeds tend to be hard shelled. Some big operation breeders tumble or scuff their seeds per packaging. To each Thier own I think. I like giving em at least a few weeks off the plant to fully dry out so when they go into the drink they just burst gnarly like! Lol.

Just something I like doing :)

yeah exotic that SF looks like pure flame:)!
very very nice work!

and id be stoked about those beans you made too.

Really nice nugs !:D

Thanx again you guys! Everytime I open his thread it makes me wanna break out my jar and blaze lol. I keep telling myself... Be patient self! Lol. I'll see how long that lasts.

You guys keep things tight and thanx for stopping by.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Ok so it lasted till tonight. Lmao! I had to try it out. Me and my homeboy fudge tested it out. Good shit is all I got to say. For a full report check out the smoke report in the smoke report thread. I was gonna write one but his pretty much takes the cake on it. I can't match what he threw down sonim gonna reserve the right to refer to his report as it would take what i have to say and exPlain it to the fullest.

I have had a great time sharing my Starfighter grow with everyone and look forward to future things to come from this great strain. Hats of Alien. Nicely done!

Keep it hard my homeboys!

~Exotic

E

el_tenador

One of the most enjoyable grow threads I've read sine I've been on the farm, period. Great work overall ExoticG. Nugs look like frost bombs.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
One of the most enjoyable grow threads I've read sine I've been on the farm, period. Great work overall ExoticG. Nugs look like frost bombs.

Thanx alot L T. I truly appreciate the kinds words. I'm glad I could put on some kind of a show for everyone and grow some izznank in between lol. Thanx homie!

Latest posts

Top Bottom