Exotic's Long Awaited StarFighter Grow Journal

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
big pots and adjust-a-wings = big happy plants.
what bulbs you running EG????
peace mogrow

Adjust a wings are the shiz MO. I usually use air cooled but I got a wild hair up my ass for the Starfighter grow and decided to throw down a 6 pack.

When the plants first come in I use Hortilux blue 400's for about a week then throw down the 12/12 under Hortilux 600's. I love 6's bro. Till the end.....

Thanx for peepin the show.... Update tonight as soon as I get home later!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I finally got over to the spot to do a photo shoot and this is what i captured:

DAY 51

IMG 2326
IMG 2327
IMG 2331
IMG 2332
IMG 2335
IMG 2337
IMG 2337
IMG 2344
IMG 2345
IMG 2354
IMG 2360
IMG 2362
IMG 2363
IMG 2378
IMG 2380
IMG 2394
IMG 2399
IMG 2403

These Baddass ladies are just getting fatter by the day. They are looking like maybe 9 weeks. Day 56 is coming up and i just dont see them being there yet unless something happens overnight. Thats cool with me. Big Fattass NUGz. lol.

A few of these girls nugz are so dense its almost foolish. Like A said earlier, topped and trained, this will just be a sea of nugz!

IMG 2372
IMG 2378
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Got your shit together EG.. babies look flawless. Liiking forward to the dry pics!
WOW those r some big ass fuckin buds.. Killer grow
Damn really u have is going on and crackin up in there super nice grow there.... super madd props...

Thanks fellas. I'm super stoked still. Can't wait to throw down a smoke report. The best update should be around harvest time and I'll do a proper day light shoot. The orange sucks, I know lol.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
UPDATE!!!!! DAY 59 HARVEST!!!!​
SO i tried to let it go the 63 but they turned overnight like i had snickered about. It actually happened right after about a full week of flush, they just faded out. The Nugz were so big and bulbess that i was fearing rot, lol. Im talkin ultra dense, i didnt wanna chance it. on a side note.... this takes " Keep it hard my homie" , to once again another new level. lol. Taking all this into consideration i just chopped wood at day 59.

This Is what I witnessed!!!!

IMG 2503
IMG 2499

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
IMG 2496
IMG 2585
IMG 2487
IMG 2493

These are some shots of right before the chop...... I really love pheno 2 and 5. they are incredibly dense and gnarly looking. Cant wait to do a smoke report here in a few weeks.

I did take some shots after it came off the stalk though. Its gOing Into the Jars right now.

Ill post some nug shots as sson as this server speeds up, lol>

Just trying to keep it tight!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn son! Starfighter straight put it down for you! EXCELLENT JOB Exotic! Shitty about the early take down, but 4 days aint bad at all and better safe than sorry. Keep doin what you do bro. Peace! Motiv

socalval

socalval

Damn thats a corn cob ! Nice work EG . So your sold on the 600 with the medium Adjustawing ??? would you say that 2 med 600s AAWings vs 1 large AAW 1000 is the way to go ?

Top Bottom