F Cut OG Kush

• Thread starter Truth Hurts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Truth Hurts

Hi i've had the F Cut for a long time. In fact I was the first person to be gifted the clone!! I know that my buddy has kept it very close to home and none of us that have been given it have really given it to any one other than family I'm curious if you could please show me some pics of your clone the F cut is near and dear to my heart and from some things youve said in other posts I'd just like to see some pics! thanks!

D

DrDanko

If by 'F' Cut, you mean the 'Fire Cut', then go to OGRaskal's area on the forums. Also probably some on Cali Connection's area, too. Lots of pics and grow logs, etc. Maybe I'm way off, but that sounds like what you're talking about.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
The F cut is different from the fire og cut I dont think it even has the traditional Lemon Fuel stank not sure why its considered an og its more like pure kush

M

Medic

We have it bro, its in my veg room right now, loompa is also at 8 weeks with it.

Trust me man. We got all that counts. F cut of og is pretty identical to the loompa headband i must say.

Strainman - Yes pure kush bro, the true pure kush. Is f cut.

The f cut of og, stands for Fake. Fake cut of Og.

.Loompa is the picture taker. Ill see if he can throw some up.

I can tell you right now that it is the same one nspectah and dusty have.

S

S4v

IGT's 'pure' og is sourced to socal and has been around since the 90's. Dankiestog's "F cut" is not the same as IGT's pure. And neither of the them are the same as Suge's pure. Somethin ain't adding up.

I've yet to see anybody show a pic of dankiestog's F cut near chop time, same with suge's pk :movie

true grit

true grit

Seems there are several "pure" or not so pure kushes floating around....lol.

Definitely would like some real Pure Kush as well as that tasty sounding F Cut...how will that compare the Candy's Medic?

What in the world is Amish Diesel? Thats an oxymoron in itself...must be fire!! Or leave your wagon wheels with no rubber to roll on! Lol.

M

Medic

4v you are confused. Your f cut is from Keyplay. Yours is 5000 grand og f cut. Good and better than sfv, buts its not the real f cut.

This is F Cut aka pure kush. Suge never had the real pure kush, Swerve and i discussed that when we burned. Suge never had my pure kush cut, lets get that straight for the very last time. That shit was straight up bubba. Suge is a asshole.

Oh Yeah s4v, im not suge either.

M

Medic

Hi i've had the F Cut for a long time. In fact I was the first person to be gifted the clone!!

you are like the 10th person ive heard that from by the way.

if its true you should stick around. Share some of your f cut grows with us.

M

Medic

amish diesel is supposedly the true sour diesel cut sourced from an amish community by shroomy.

I wonder about that too! How can it get more original thean chemdogs SD clone. Well see whats up with it

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
now that sounds a little crazy I think we might hafta look into that bro "the true sour diesel cut sourced from an amish community" LOL I gotta see this stuff, how does it compare to other SD you've seen?

M

Medic

Thats what im saying man. I have yet to grow her. Shes just chilling out. i do not doubt her at all, Shroomy is a connected individual. I just thought if the amish were growing, they would be hitting the 20 weekers.

A buddy who finished her said he liked the plain ecsd cut a lot better. He still has to dial her in though and i have yet to grow her and get her to loompa, so we shall see whats up. I hope for the best. i love diesel.

Amish Diesel = Original Sour Diesel = Shroomy Sour Diesel Cutting.

We shall see

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I'm a huge fan of diesel as well and to me the ecsd is some of the best... It will be interesting to see how those Amish Ds come out, keep us posted bro

true grit

true grit

Wow Medz thats a pretty interesting diesel then right there...never imagined the amish blowing dank to begin with let alone an ol diesel. No clue who shroomy is, but if he's down with the amish he must have some connects! lol. This sounds like a fun experiment for ya-

S

S4v

4v you are confused. Your f cut is from Keyplay. Yours is 5000 grand og f cut. Good and better than sfv, buts its not the real f cut.

This is F Cut aka pure kush. Suge never had the real pure kush, Swerve and i discussed that when we burned. Suge never had my pure kush cut, lets get that straight for the very last time. That shit was straight up bubba. Suge is a asshole.

First of all you're totally wrong about the origins of my F cut. My f cut clone came from truth hurts aka ONE STEP REMOVED from dankiestog (the original source of the ONLINE f cut). It was just called Kush and it's from the Truckee area. Why do you keep calling it PURE? You know damn well the F cut name is from the boards circa a couple years back, the pure is from the 90's. Also they're different strains...

I never gave it to keyplay (and never will - restricted), there was a slight chance that 2 of the 50 unrooted 5k's i gave him was f cut (mix up with my mothers) but i told him not to back those up so, again, no dice. Also the '5k' name is the one i made up, originally that clone was given to keyplay by some guy who supposedly was getting 5k per p at the sf clubs. Keyplay has no idea what that clone is. What i know for sure after running it, and having it tested by official OG smokers and dealers is that the 5k and f cut are different strains altogether.

...anyway

You're simply spreading disinformation out of ignorance or malice - either way.. somethin ain't right

S

S4v

So let me get this straight. You AND swerve are getting together to discuss FACTS? That's rich. That's like bush and cheney getting together to discuss the facts about WMD's :D Do i need to dig out serveral icgag transcripts about swerve and his facts. More shady than a florida rest home :hi

And for the record i never said suge had YOUR pk. I still haven't seen YOUR pk. You've been popping into threads talking about YOUR pk but nobody has seen anything. I showed you an amazing picture of IGT's SOURCED pk/og because while everybody is talking about the BUBBA-ish pk, you're talkin about the OG one :sign0065:

And yea i know you're not suge, but suge is part of your crew right? or was it that you gave suge his gear? Or were you pretending to be suge to my OTHER retired homie trying to do biz thru skype? Or one of your people asking the homie for suge's pk saying he lost it but all he has now is candy kush hybrids? Or..... :D

You see? You're so mysteriously confusing. Somethin ain't right

T

Truth Hurts

I got the f cut from dankiestog in 04. It got called f cut cuz time2unite couldn't believe that my boy hooked the f cut up so he just made a joke about it being the fake og....so my boy and I got a laugh out of that and started callin it the f too.

S4v got his f cut from me and I got it from dankiest who fwiw is retired....

again I'd love to see this cut grown by someone dankiest or myself didnt give the cut to.

On another tip can we please talk about amish diesel or whatever other strains in other threads I only want to see things related to the F CUT OG KUSH in this thread thanks ya'll!

Also to set the record right on the Amish..that cut is actually Shroomys Original D..There wasn't ever a Shroomy's Sour D cut that got passed around.

I guess it doesn't matter now that dude is in jail for a long time for being a sick fuck! So I'll spill the beans! S420 was living in the state of PA. There are very rural parts of the state that they call Amish Country cause its BFE and sparsely populated...not really ALL 100% Amish land but you know its just one of those phrases...

Well the Original D that S420 got came from "Amish Country" and according to JJ NYC is not the same as his Original D.

T

Truth Hurts

We have it bro, its in my veg room right now, loompa is also at 8 weeks with it.

Trust me man. We got all that counts. F cut of og is pretty identical to the loompa headband i must say.

Strainman - Yes pure kush bro, the true pure kush. Is f cut.

The f cut of og, stands for Fake. Fake cut of Og.

.Loompa is the picture taker. Ill see if he can throw some up.

I can tell you right now that it is the same one nspectah and dusty have.

I'd love to see some pics. The F Cut and Pure Kush have been grown out together and they aren't the same piece.

So did you your Loompa get the F cut from Nspecta&Dusty or Dankiest OG

G

GROHARD

No Medic, You're Not the Homie Suge!LOL

:hi Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is GROHARD. I was gonna let you "live" with your terrific long tales and delusions of grandeur but you called the Homie S4v out, shouldn't have done that :mad0233: "You Gotta Spread Some More Rep Around Here Before You Try To Give It Him"!LOL In case you didn't know it, it is SUGE'S PK that is well documented throughout the boards, NOT YOURS! It was SUGE'S PK X NL that I outbid JOJORIZO(R.I.P.), REEFERMAN, GoldKing, and a whole lot of other fools for back in the CW/C-Bay days for almost a Stack, and the second pack was bid and paid for 1700$ by Grasshopper. I don't recall ever hearing of Medic's Pure Kush. But there are others like the L.A. Pure that are Not up to par with Suges PK but anyway enough on that. How about explaining why you had Ripz send me a PM tellin me that Cali Kush wants to get in contact with me and that I could reach him under the moniker "medic" over at pot----.com. Because I thought he meant "the real Cali Kush aka Orgnkid aka Kush ---". That is the only reason I ever responded to you. Once I started asking you questions about peeps and "situations" only the real Orgnkid would know about, you folded like a cheap suit and changed lanes, then saying you were Suge the guy I got the PK from!LOL:sign0065: Do you remember saying that, or do I need to repost your PM's? LOL How about gettin' on Skype wit me and tryin to play like you were Suge, then when I told you straight up, that you're not Suge, alluva sudden your Ethernet line gets F'd up and we no longer were able to skype talk!LOL Do you recall any of that? Or how about after you wouldn't skype no more, but you admitted to me that you are not Suge but that you know Suge, and he said that he's gonna get in contact with me and you set up a bogus ass Suge2 account over at ic!LOL And incase any of you think I'm BS'n go over to Ic and see if a Suge2 exists!LOL Now on top of all that BS you have th nerve to tell my Homie S where his gear came from!LOL How about this, I smoked over a ounce to the head of all of those cuts. Meaning Dankiestog's F Cut, S4v's 5K Cut, and Shroomy420's Original Diesel. They are all different and very distinct. The fact that you say that Suge's PK was nothin but a Bubba lets me know that you never had it! PK is something special, its a strain that potsnob O.G. Kush Only smokers smoke and appreciate. Trust me, I'm like B-Real and a bunch of other fools that damn near smoke O.G. Kush exclusively when at all possible!LOL Oh and I would like to say thank you for the alley oop!LOL Mentioning Swerve's name in a thread regarding anything "factual" speaks Volumes to anybody thats been around more than 18 months!LOL Then again, how long have you been around? LOL You were who again over at OG and CW? And Just like S and I'm sure many others can't wait for you to post pics of Medics Pure Kush, You know the Real ONe, the one that blows Suge's PK away, right ? I'll be waiting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom