F Cut OG Kush

• Thread starter Truth Hurts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Truth Hurts

Hey GROHARD I really want that PK cause it's bomb and like the homie says, its a game changer in the right hands(mine). Thanks for the love. Truth.

Medic here's a whole thread of pics by you so can you please come through for me with some f cut pics PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

O

oldhand

just for the record... after reading all this bullshit, I've decided to remove my online presence for good

it's just fucking disgusts me to see you all getting so worked up over a fucking plant.

im done...
peace

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow that sucks! please dont go Oldhand u r a positive member to our community just ignore all this bullshit some kids live to argue about dumb shit like this

B

been

You guys can hoard all the clones you want, doesn't affect my stash of primo nugs in the least. Squeak on.

T

Truth Hurts

Maybe no one read s4v, growhard, or myself has posted. The issue is medic running around on the boards making claims that he is sugenite...claiming he has the same strains as igt and dusty ...but there's no proof. Just misinformation I mean this guy is telling my friend where he's getting his strains...I mean wtf....you guys want to support that

G

GROHARD

I got the f cut from dankiestog in 04. It got called f cut cuz time2unite couldn't believe that my boy hooked the f cut up so he just made a joke about it being the fake og....so my boy and I got a laugh out of that and started callin it the f too.

S4v got his f cut from me and I got it from dankiest who fwiw is retired....

Also to set the record right on the Amish..that cut is actually Shroomys Original D..There wasn't ever a Shroomy's Sour D cut that got passed around.

Thanks for doing the follow up! I love when due dilligence is performed and first hand knowledge is dispensed. I have run the S420 OD in the past and found that it is indeed more Sour than Diesel IME/IMO. So that kinda baffled me for a while. Cuz my first rendezvous with "Diesel"came around '99 2K and it came from NY down to the dirty south. This "Diesel" that came from NY was all pure industrial plant Diesel Funk!LOL With Not even the faintest of anything Sour, ya dig? Could it have been JJ's? More than likely but I could never say for sure. But I'm leaning towards that because of the fact that the guy I was gettin it from was also from NY(I'm from Harlem) and was gettin Diesel" in Manhattan. My point being I wonder why the S420 OD has so much of a Sour influence? Anybody else that has run it have an opinion, and I don't want to hijack the thread anymore than I have hit me up on a PM!LOL

Well the Original D that S420 got came from "Amish Country" and according to JJ NYC is not the same as his Original D.[/QUOTE

The F Cut is indeed nice but, its not as good as S4v's 5K cut IMO/IME. It looks like the Uber, smells like the dank,doesnt perform like the kill! The 5K is a different Beast all together! Don't get me wrong, I smoked the hell outta that F cut, and it did the trick but at the time I also was smokin' on Irene, SFV, & Raskals O.G.:cool0041:

G

GROHARD

Where is the REAL sugenite nowadays?

In The Wind:movie

I sure would love to hear from the Homie! Thank him for keepin it 100%! Still nobody else has ever posted pics of Suge's PK other than him and I! That's what I call keepin Shit 100 ! Not that hoarding is cool because Karmetically(is that a word?LOL) speaking in order to get you have to give! Not my law just the law of the universe! I was given that cut with a stern look in the eyes and a firm handshake, I don't take shit like that lightly. Where I'm from a man ain't shit if he can't be trusted, its the code of the Streets! Always Remember, SNITCHES GET STITCHES!LOL If fools hadn't been such pains in the asses Suge would still be around providing excellent gear today!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

In The Wind:movie

I sure would love to hear from the Homie! Thank him for keepin it 100%! Still nobody else has ever posted pics of Suge's PK other than him and I! That's what I call keepin Shit 100 ! Not that hoarding is cool because Karmetically(is that a word?LOL) speaking in order to get you have to give! Not my law just the law of the universe! I was given that cut with a stern look in the eyes and a firm handshake, I don't take shit like that lightly. Where I'm from a man ain't shit if he can't be trusted, its the code of the Streets! Always Remember, SNITCHES GET STITCHES!LOL If fools hadn't been such pains in the asses Suge would still be around providing excellent gear today!

You seem like you might be the person to help me out, as I am and have been a little confused about the og thing. I have lived in SF and other parts of Nor Cal for a number of years, but haven't for a few years. Now I am curious bout this whole kush and the number of different supposed cuts out there. I have read the different threads on this site about it, but from my experience and many of my homies from cali agree with me on this, that there is only one real og kush, the lemony funk that is the rave at the clubs, one sour diesel the sour and skunky one,......and whatnot. I have never seen varieties of either og or sour, and really how could there be different phenos of something that came from seed?

true grit

true grit

just for the record... after reading all this bullshit, I've decided to remove my online presence for good

it's just fucking disgusts me to see you all getting so worked up over a fucking plant.

im done...
peace

Would hate to see you leave oldhand!!!! But in all honesty, I agree, I hate board drama. Sure thats why Loompa doesn't stick around either.

Most will never see these cuts, so why get all ruffled. I'm friends with numerous breeders that are not fans of each other or practices, and I know the game is different in Cali...but damn. Really worth getting agitated and arguing over and making everyone involved look childish over cuts no one else has and lineage that is obviously hear say? Sorry that loses me...

Didn't anyone play that game as a kid where you start at one end of the line and pass a message to the next person and so on?.... if so then you know where I'm going with it. Never the same story at the end and hurt feelings in between.

Thread was meant to call out Medic on a pic...if he doesnt have it, why continue? No one else on this board evidentally has the "real Pure"...so shoot take it to PM's instead of stirring the pot. Just my opinion :passingjoint:

Though we all did learn a lil more about the Amish diesel...lol. Sorry any correlation between dank and the Amish gets me rolling!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I just put Suges NL / LK x PK into the dark after a nice 62 day run. Smells like the bubba to me. Very dank indeed.

S

skeedro

Loompa got the socal PK/ F cut? from IGT
...who got it from ES or ES got it from IGT cant rmember....i dont think it's the same as dankies F cut imho, didnt quite look the same anyway

edit>>> i know that T2U and ES are friends ...so who knows maybe the socal PK and the F are the same cut?

i've run loompas headband and i always said imho it was an old OGK , it's some of the best smoke around...period

the socal PK/F and suge's PK are 2 different beasts and the only way they'd ever be confused is by name only>>>PK

the s420 OD was never ever known as "sour" , it was always called "original diesel" and JJ has confirmed to me that shroomy's is not the "real" original diesel
"original diesel" ='91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights)
s420 original diesel = unknown lineage

the s420 cut is good smoke tho , a better yeilder than the sour with a fat mouthcoatin flavor and is imho a chem or sour cross of some sort

and chemdog didnt have the sour diesel ....he had the "chemdog" and gave it to the nyc crew and they renamed it and then made the "sour" by accident. chemdog didnt have the sour D till later
JJnyc said:
Clones of the Chem Dawg and
Super Skunk made their way to NYC. With no male,The Weasel crossed a
Sensi NL male with the Super Skunk. Took a male and crossed it with the Chem Dawg creating the Underdawg Diesel or (Diesel no.1,Headband Diesel,or Daywrecker Diesel).Another strain in his room the DNL
(NL/Shiva(RFK)/Hawiian cross) self seeded the Under Dawg a seed was grown and The Sour Diesel was created, no planned breeding, it just
happened. This is the Diesel gospel. Everything else is BS

blueblood

T

Truth Hurts

Loompa got the socal PK/ F cut? from IGT who got it from ES....it is NOT the same as dankies F cut imho, dosent look the same anyway

Another lil first hand factoid...IGT hasn't had PK in the stable for a couple years now..considering that he's retired from indoor growing...So what did he give him man??

On another note Nspecta hasn't ever met "Loompa" ever nor mailed him clones so how is that possible man?

Do you think just saying things makes it so? Even though its the internets it don't work like that!

Can you produce a quote from Loompa or PM that says he met up with IGT and got the SoCal PK cut...I mean I checked your handle and it isn't exactly Loompa...

The PK from ES and the F cut are different how does two people being e-Friends make two completely different cuts sourced from different people in different places at different times the same?!!?!

With logic like that I can see how you'd be happy buying seeds from a complete liar!

T

Truth Hurts

The F Cut is indeed nice but, its not as good as S4v's 5K cut IMO/IME. It looks like the Uber, smells like the dank,doesnt perform like the kill! The 5K is a different Beast all together! Don't get me wrong, I smoked the hell outta that F cut, and it did the trick but at the time I also was smokin' on Irene, SFV, & Raskals O.G.:cool0041:

What's up man I hear all the time about your lung busting ways from the homie. All I have to say is that the F Cut OG K can be grown much crazier than you've seen it. You can't judge my baby off of S4v's one run with her man...

She's the bomb OG...I just can't wait to get my dirty cracker hands on that 5K though, the homie just needs to stop being all Gollum about it though..

C

cannabaholic

Awesome thread. Really gives insite into some people's faulty ass character.

T

Truth Hurts

The messed up part is that if these people would just be cool maybe the opportunities to get strains like the F cut or the real sugenite PK would be a reality for them...but instead they're always just goin to be callin things what they want em to be always tryin to trade up...

if you take note these guys are always goin thru strains like you'd expect to go thru underwear..

S

skeedro

Another lil first hand factoid...IGT hasn't had PK in the stable for a couple years now..considering that he's retired from indoor growing...So what did he give him man??

firsthand>>i dont know what he gave him but Loompa was told it's the "F" cut
On another note Nspecta hasn't ever met "Loompa" ever nor mailed him clones so how is that possible man?

Do you think just saying things makes it so? Even though its the internets it don't work like that!

Can you produce a quote from Loompa or PM that says he met up with IGT and got the SoCal PK cut...I mean I checked your handle and it isn't exactly Loompa...

The PK from ES and the F cut are different you've got that right for sure though!

man, i aint tryin to start shit and this isnt my acct, im using afom's acct
....and i'm just sayin what i know

Loompa told me he got a cut he was told was the "F" cut and he got it from Nspecta, he also said that he's got a side by side going and the cut he got looks identical to his HB @ 8 weeks

now..how can you say who Loompa has met ..or hasnt met? that would mean your either Nspecta or GOD
.....which one r u? lol
Loompa isnt a liar bro, i do know that much
i dont know medic so i cant speak for him, but like i said Loompa is a stand up guy

... imho people get way too worked up over this stuff
but i'll agree that something dont jive here

T

Truth Hurts

I'm a good buddy of IGT and I'll give you just one guess who gave IGT his F cuts that were in his garden - with words to keep it in his yard ONLY!

I can promise you that if IGT was thinking about meeting up with Loompa and trading my clone away he'd at least see if I was cool with that because some times it's worth it to give a gem to get a gem! BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I can PROMISE you LOompas headband definately would NEVER be in IGTs grow room or yard!

How come Loompa is a stand up guy? Because he said so? The truth is that IGT hasn't been growing indoor for almost 3 years now and he only got the F Cut back from me again this summer! I just don't get how he could give something out he doesn't have.

Nspecta is a stand up guy who has never broken his word he would NEVER pass a strain out that came to him from someone with the request not to!

So which cut did he get man? First it was PK..now it was the F Cut..come on.

T

Truth Hurts

I'm sad that Medic hasn't had one word to say to GROHAD, S4V, or myself and that Loompa is nowhere to be found.

Lets just get the facts straight and keep it 100 as the homies say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom