skeedro

Loompa is a stand up guy because I and others have said so
so whatever bro ,obviously you know it all ...and dont know a fucking thing

cuts get around whether you want them to..or not

have fun junior i'm outta this f'd up mess

and dont be neg reppin my boy just cuz i'm using his acct

T

Truth Hurts

4v you are confused. Your f cut is from Keyplay. Yours is 5000 grand og f cut. Good and better than sfv, buts its not the real f cut.

This guy just smashed 2 different OG clones from 2 different people times places in Cali and crews to make a name for a new clone that DOESN'T EVEN EXIST to tell my boy he doesn't have a clone I gave him myself that I got directly from the ONLY person who had it before I got it!!!

I didn't catch that the first time but you know...some times you're just a high ass when you read the boards!

:fighting0040:

T

Truth Hurts

cuts get around whether you want them to..or not

Before you dip out please explain how that's possible if only a certain select few were even able to hold on to the cut (Time2Unite wasn't..)

The only people who had the F Cut directly from Dankiest were Time2Unite/THCzr who don't have the piece only the F Cut x Bubba K feminised...and another pair of cats down south who still grow the clone but hoarde it like Gollum! Their precious..you feel me? And Myself...I only gave it to S4V and Nspecta...Neither one of them gave it out...Did it just teleport?

This mess is just 100% Fact being put out there by 3 REAL dudes !!

Venom818

Venom818

Truth hurts- can i see a pic of the f cut im not calling you out or anything just want to see what this f cut looks like if possible.And how does this cut compare to say the fire og,larry og or the tahoe.

T

Truth Hurts

I can't compare it my man I've never had any of those clones of OG Kush.

I'll do my best to put some pics of it together for you.

T

Truth Hurts

this thread is one big headache.. should have been moderated from the start so what the hell is goin on? And I'm sorry but "Truth hurts" you sound like a whining b*tch, lol good lord I'm not sexist but it's very clear that you're an irritated woman, you remind me of my wife. Yo medic whats good, get the shit to the masses and forget about this cut hoarding nonsense.

What's up with the name calling? All that's happened is that a complete liar has been outed..you still want to buy his seeds? Go ahead and give him your money but you WONT be growing what you're expecting! Just keep that in mind!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
word thats what I'm sayin Venom, lets see some pics of this f cut and keep the discussions positive!

S

skeedro

Before you dip out please explain how that's possible if only a certain select few were even able to hold on to the cut (Time2Unite wasn't..)

The only people who had the F Cut directly from Dankiest were Time2Unite/THCzr who don't have the piece only the F Cut x Bubba K feminised...and another pair of cats down south who still grow the clone but hoarde it like Gollum! Their precious..you feel me? And Myself...I only gave it to S4V and Nspecta...Neither one of them gave it out...Did it just teleport?

This mess is just 100% Fact being put out there by 3 REAL dudes !!
aight ..one more post and thats it

well i guess it musta just teleported then lmao
...because Loompa got your cut

and whats with your "elitist" attitude anyway?...you think youre somehting special? like you teh only one that deserves to have this cut?...you aint shit bro.
you should share that cut

i dont usually do alot of trading cuts but if i get this "F" cut you better believe ill be whoring it out to everybody and their grandmother ,just for you bro

put that in your pipe and smoke it

H

huesos

sharing is 100 times more powerful than hoarding.....

Why hoard brethren? Especially when you could gain hundred fold with brotherly love. If you want to make a few bucks~ no problem. STS it or cross it with another incredible one and everybody wins.

Truth Hurts...I have the last 10 seeds of this one (pic below). These seeds are extremely valuable to me. I'll give them to you for free, if interested in making seeds of your F-cut clone. All I ask in return is to either share the seeds with brethren and or sell em...and everybody wins. Most importantly, you could keep some seeds for backup...in case something happens to your clone.

Oger2
darksideX

darksideX

if this thread isn't goin' towards a better way..it will be closed..

also there will be no name callin' tollerated..

and so i also think there is no reason to harm each othaz..

if there are some pix around of the F cut..they should be posted..without a lot of drama..

..'spread the luv'..lol :sad0071:

C

chickenn

yeah, what's the deal with hoarding ? i will gladly share anything i got with any of my bros, and they can share it if it makes em feel good.

i share and ask for nothing in return, and still i get plenty.

spread the love man. it is just a weed.

G

GROHARD

Don't Waste Your Time T.H.!!LOL

What's up with the name calling? All that's happened is that a complete liar has been outed..you still want to buy his seeds? Go ahead and give him your money but you WONT be growing what you're expecting! Just keep that in mind!

Man if this doesn't seem like "deja vu all over again", I don't know what is!LOL Pleeeeeeaaaasssssseeee don't waste your time Bro, not nearly worth the headache! I put "Serve" on blast 2 years ago or so and peeps got mad at me for tellin' them that the "Suge PK from Serve" wasn't the one I or Suge had as our Mama!LOL A lot of people unfortunately don't mind having the wool pulled over there eyes just so they can feel like they're "IN THE LOOP"!lol People confuse us telling them the truth for actin' childish like, "Nanny nanny Poo Poo, I've got the Clone and Not U"LOL Give me a fuckin' break, all we are tryin to do is stop "FALSE REPRESENTATIONS" from being presented as the bonafide official realz, ya dig?
It was false representations of the real O.G. Kush that had idiots on line for years screaming how much better Bubba was than O.G. Kush!LOL I kept tellin fools its funny how in the "real world" Bubba is considered a 2nd class citizen,so much lesser Kick Ass Dank than O.G. its not even Funny!LOL Don't worry about it, let whoever find out the hardway, like all those fools that had "Serve's PK", you know the non Suge cut!LOL.

So if Medic or Loompa or whoever has a "F/Pure/5k O.G. (although those are all distinctly different) And Folks out there wanna spend there $$ on that mystery, God Bless 'Em!LOL As the old adage goes, "There's a SUCKA Born every minute"!!!

But that's not to say that good,even great things don't come from Shady folks. Case in point everybody knows how shady and ridiculous Brothel Brothers Seeds/Kailua Kid(R.I.P) was right? How about I can say that I got some SUPER KILL Gear from those Fools. I'm talking about Gear that I've passed to some homies locally that still have and love the gear I passed to them 3 almost 4 years ago!LOL I say that to say this, the Homie is runnin the emperors and from all accounts it looks the part of a winner BUT, it doesn't negate the fact that Medic is a LIAR, and I have all the PM's to prove it! Just because you're willing to make beans to provide to those that otherwise can't obtain "certain cuts" doesn't mean you have the right to misrepresent/LIE about the Gear! Sorrry for the rant but this definitely hit a sour spot!LOL

C

CrackMan265

sorry for the name calling. Theres just two things I associated with your posts Truth, Whining, and Hoarding. Both things I pretty much hate. That being said, I'm not cool with lies either, so if Medic is indeed "lying" about his gene pool, I'll certainly NOT purchase his goods.

F

fink

Amish weed wtf this is gettin stupid!
no offense meant
just this whole og diesel stuff is gettin funny man, but then wtf do I know just sittin in london with no weed on a saturday night!!!!
somebody post me some dank!!lol!!!

G

GROHARD

What's up man I hear all the time about your lung busting ways from the homie. All I have to say is that the F Cut OG K can be grown much crazier than you've seen it. You can't judge my baby off of S4v's one run with her man...

She's the bomb OG...I just can't wait to get my dirty cracker hands on that 5K though, the homie just needs to stop being all Gollum about it though..

:bong-hits: Yeah I've been known to "Get To It"!LOL Damn did you see what S did with the F? I'm not saying it was perfect but he damn sure "Did the Damn Thang". It was super resinous and calyxs were on Swole but I don't know how long he let'er go for so that could be the sticky point! I will concur that certain strains will fall a little short in the "bottom end" if they don't go long enough. I'm a very very very harsh critic, so please don't take it personal!LOL I just found that when I had F-Cut, 5K OG, Irene, & Raskals O.G.(The cut not the beans) & S420 OD/Amish Diesel?LOL I remember what I ran outta first!LOL It wasn't the F-Cut!LOL

Hopefully the Homie will let you "Get Your Dirty Cracker hands on to the 5K" so you can come to your own conclusion. But if you want, you can always send me a properly done "Truth Hurts approved" sample that I would be more than happy to "Test Drive" for ya and let you know what it do!LOL

T

Truth Hurts

ok GROHARD you inspired me man I have to speak out too -

TO whoever was using some one elses account to post against the point of this thread that :

MEDIC IS A BLATANT LIAR AND IS MISREPRESENTING THE CLONES HE AND HIS PARTNERS ARE WORKING WITH IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY

I wish that people hadn't really thrown their 2 cents in but this is a public board not a private what so what are you going to do? I want Medic and or Loompa to say something to S4V, GROHARD, and myself!

The point of this thread isn't for me and my friends to say we have a cut and Medic doesn't the point is what GROHARD said..once again these cats (medic/loompa) are straight perpetrating events and genetics in order to make money

Like I said before you want to spend your money that way then go ahead and do that the truth is youre just going to be wondering why a select few people have a different description of the same thing and why theirs always looks different and or better to what you grew!

Kailua Kid aka paradiseseed_mod also brought the SDCP to the clone trading circuit which is a massive yielder of high grade greens but its not a Kush !!

GROHARD I'm going to try to get the homie to get some samples of some new fire that is so exclusive you ain't even heard about it yet to you via teleportation?!?!~ HAHA!

Lets just be real..thesse cats had nothing to say once they got put on blast by the real holders of the shit they're trying to say they have because theres just so much to prove they're liars that theres nothing TO say......

for those who want to see the F Cut flowering pics on IC Mag if you just search for the handle 'dankiestog' and look in the "old gallery" you'll see some nice shots from the person who brought it online

If ya'll can't see that I'm never going to break my word and that I'm just trying to save you money save you time from growing FAKE SHIT and keep money out of the pocket of a liar then the truth really does hurt!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Enough is enough.

Too many complaints and I for one do not like the way this thread is going.

CLOSED.

Do not pm me to re-open. If you wish to reopen then PM logic and give him a reason as to why this horrible thread needs to be on his site. We are about positivity and productivity. There are PLENTY of other forums that welcome this kind of drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom