FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

Got my new clone tonight, everything has been cleaned out, fresh perlite with hydroton on the bottom.
Clone is a new Skunk x Jack Herer, which i know little about at this stage.
I have my new air-cooled hood installed, with built in 6 inch fan, i don't have the ducting taped up just yet, as i have to pull the fan down next friday for house inspection :( but she's all good to go, got my light fairly high tonight, to get the plant adjusted to the HID, and just added 50ml of grow a+b to start with. she's a beautiful healthy clone from my mentor, so already off to a fantastic start!!
pics...

Flowamastas jack x skunk 1 plant 600watt  uvb monster scrog
Flowamastas jack x skunk 1 plant 600watt  uvb monster scrog 2
Flowamastas jack x skunk 1 plant 600watt  uvb monster scrog 3

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Super psyched to see the super scrog start from the beginning.

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

should be a good show for you then :) a much nicer looking clone than my last, a few little spots here and there, but she'll come sweet soon enough, i'll go much easier on nutes this time round

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sub'd! :D Let the Super ScrOGing begin! House inspections suck, but with a small plant it will be manageable, no problem!

Krasi

Krasi

Im to be found here too on a regular basis, there`s that saying, less is more, and it proved me well many times in nutes:D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
should be a good show for you then :) a much nicer looking clone than my last, a few little spots here and there, but she'll come sweet soon enough, i'll go much easier on nutes this time round

Nice. The early stages I find can be fairly misleading. I've had clones that start as dogs and finish as champs and vice versa.

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

Thanx guys! wow some quick reply's in 1 night! hey outwest, i'm sure i'll have atleast a better start with this clone, as its straight off my mentor, and has a huge trunk of a stem already, my last had a puny little hair of a stem, and took longer to take off, this i guarantee will boom in 2-3 days.... and having a more controlled environment this grow, it can only mean better for the plant :) fingers crossed all the way! it already had huge fury white roots, that were just begging to be planted!

hort-hog

hort-hog

Sweet growing style bro.

I love to see learning and improving! That's what it's all about man.

Growing the most of the best quality you can....Love it!!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Sweet growing style bro.

I love to see learning and improving! That's what it's all about man.

Growing the most of the best quality you can....Love it!!
thanx man! i'm in no way a pro, but i sure think i'd do alright with a big system ;) i'm actually very obsessive when it comes to monitoring my plant, i like things clean and simple, i just added some small ducting to the side of my air cooled hood an hour ago, not sealed at the moment, but just with that alone i got it down to 28 degrees, improvement for sure, after the inspection, i'll move things around again, cause i just can't help but fiddle. damn OCD

flowamasta

flowamasta

i connected some ducting to my air cooled hood last night, not sealed just over the fan, and i got it down to 27 degrees, playing with some angles with the ducting, impressive to say the least, it gives a slightly uneven footprint and unadjustable, but i can work with that, better temps means better erbs right?

flowamasta

flowamasta

SAM 1832
SAM 1835
day 2 veg!! i topped her nice and early, get her ready for the bug grow ahead!

my other nugs are a couple of days from drying :) and get ready for a nice looong cure!!
no rushing for me, aside from getting next plant in ;)

SAM 1840
SAM 1845

UKgrow

UKgrow

Saw your last SCROG, amazing! can't wait to see your next installments. Gonna follow your grow with great interest. Just for the record, is it the 1.2 miter tent and what size grow bucket are you using, thanks.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Killing it on the macros. Strong work. For $200 I think I'll have to grab one of those cameras.

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

Saw your last SCROG, amazing! can't wait to see your next installments. Gonna follow your grow with great interest. Just for the record, is it the 1.2 miter tent and what size grow bucket are you using, thanks.
Thanx UK, yeah, 1.2 metre tent, 2 50 litre pots, hempy style, 100% perlite...1(1 pot inside the other, with potsock) no worries mate
Killing it on the macros. Strong work. For $200 I think I'll have to grab one of those cameras.

outwest
lol, thanx Outwest! lol, that close up on the cut took a couple os shots ;) it wanted to focus on the leaves grrr, a quick step back, and zoom, all good...

U better buy that camera for $200. Yeah there are better Macro DSLR's out there, but not for $200! for a compact, it's insane, i could go on and on, i feel like a tourist in my own city, i take it every where, zooming in on everything! and the battery is the biggest selling point to me for sure!! over 300 pics easy before it needs a charge, with flash!
Flo

Dodge

Dodge

So whats up with the UVB. You got a bulb that puts out UVB or do you have to get a separate lamp or....? I could prob research this but I figured I'd just ask this time?

Great plant!; Clean Setup! Good luck with her!

flowamasta

flowamasta

So whats up with the UVB. You got a bulb that puts out UVB or do you have to get a separate lamp or....? I could prob research this but I figured I'd just ask this time?

Great plant!; Clean Setup! Good luck with her!

yeah i have a reptile glo 10.0 rated UVB max lamp, with reflector, i bought it strictly for the purpose of testing the impact it has on Trichomes, it supposedly increases their potency, and produces a narcotic effect....

guess what i'm making ;) it involves my last outdoor trim :)

SAM 1852

Top Bottom