FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

Day 7 veg.....looking nice, i turned her around to make her a bit more even, her branches are shooting out uncontrollably!! soo fast already, what a great start

SAM 2050

SAM 2051

and my new hash!! and a cone, with a nice dollop of amber glass, and layered with 20 micron amber hash :)

yuuuuuumy .....

SAM 2030
SAM 2045

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking awesome bro....your last thread was insanity made me smile ear to ear.....that plant was a monster and looked so nice as well great work at getting all you can out of one plant very impressive!

I got some Emerald Jacks going and they look so similar to this plant Must be the Jack in it im guessing anyways im tuned in and that hash looks fire!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Thanks guys!! do you think she looks more sativa? she's got longer legs for sure, and the leaves seem to be long and narrow.....

love my hash :) makes your erbs last longer, and no need to smoke as much, i'm off with the birds with 1 good bowl....lasting for hours usually!

love my macros aswell! its like seeing things as a miniature! u can see everything from another perspective!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey flowamasta, If she is the plant I think she is, it's J1, Jack x Skunk1;)
Gonna be a nice one!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey flowamasta, If she is the plant I think she is, it's J1, Jack x Skunk1;)
Gonna be a nice one!

you put a 1 in there, that what u mean? must be!! i'm soo bloody ripped at the moment, wowie that was some good hash, man nearly went overboard there hehe....
so you think she looks genuine?? i can post a new pic if you like..... light on, all leaves are perky now :) oooook, i'll do it, i mean i'm obsessed, so why wouldn't i ??

flowamasta

flowamasta

Day 8 for obsessive purposes. look at the new node growth!! she's going to be a bushy plant i can see it now, i'm glad i topped early, she's going crazy now!!! it looks as if there is a bit of minor heat damage, but i can't see how, with the air cooled hood, and only 28 degrees

SAM 2064
SAM 2067
SAM 2069

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks guys!! do you think she looks more sativa? she's got longer legs for sure, and the leaves seem to be long and narrow.....

love my hash :) makes your erbs last longer, and no need to smoke as much, i'm off with the birds with 1 good bowl....lasting for hours usually!

love my macros aswell! its like seeing things as a miniature! u can see everything from another perspective!

To me, she looks hybrid; a classic sativa (grew Silver Haze for a bit, until I got tired of waiting on her to finish!) has even thinner leaflets than those; they remind me of those pencil thin neckties the zoot suiters used to wear, lol. Also, even when they're tiny, they have serious internodal length. So what percentage of sativa it expresses will be interesting to see; the longer she takes to finish, the more sativa dominant the characteristics. That would probably be a good indicator of the type of high you could expect from her, too.

I dig your macros; they remind me of how I used to see the world before I got LASIK; I was so nearsighted (-8.5 and -9 diopters, for those who know their optics!) that when I took my glasses off, I would need to literally rub my nose in something to see it clearly- but I could glimpse a world of incredible detail no one else would suspect. I need to get a camera like yours, so I can experience that lil pleasure again. LASIK was a wonderful gift- a true modern miracle- but as with everything in life, the ability to see, drive and ski without glasses did come with a tradeoff.

Day 8 for obsessive purposes. look at the new node growth!! she's going to be a bushy plant i can see it now, i'm glad i topped early, she's going crazy now!!! it looks as if there is a bit of minor heat damage, but i can't see how, with the air cooled hood, and only 28 degrees

Topping early is key to getting a good shrub for SGRoG purposes- and yes, she's looking gorgeous! I don't see any signs of heat damage; if anything, that lil twist is just from getting used to her new home, or maybe low humidity.

deep buddy

deep buddy

hells yeah love my hash as well you do the naptha extracts right? ill have to try that for sure. im loving my iso glass.

your girl is looking great. i really like the look of her leaves.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Mmmm, are those pre-flowers I see? :D

yeah, i always get pre-flowers early on, all my strains get cut by myself or by my mentor, trusted genetics from this guy, my last strain showed preflowers as soon as she has grown roots from clone
To me, she looks hybrid; a classic sativa (grew Silver Haze for a bit, until I got tired of waiting on her to finish!) has even thinner leaflets than those; they remind me of those pencil thin neckties the zoot suiters used to wear, lol. Also, even when they're tiny, they have serious internodal length. So what percentage of sativa it expresses will be interesting to see; the longer she takes to finish, the more sativa dominant the characteristics. That would probably be a good indicator of the type of high you could expect from her, too.

I dig your macros; they remind me of how I used to see the world before I got LASIK; I was so nearsighted (-8.5 and -9 diopters, for those who know their optics!) that when I took my glasses off, I would need to literally rub my nose in something to see it clearly- but I could glimpse a world of incredible detail no one else would suspect. I need to get a camera like yours, so I can experience that lil pleasure again. LASIK was a wonderful gift- a true modern miracle- but as with everything in life, the ability to see, drive and ski without glasses did come with a tradeoff.

Topping early is key to getting a good shrub for SGRoG purposes- and yes, she's looking gorgeous! I don't see any signs of heat damage; if anything, that lil twist is just from getting used to her new home, or maybe low humidity.

thanx for that interesting reply mate! a good read for sure, wow with your sight, thats amazing, and interesting, there is always positive with negative, and it usually outweighs the negative.

I hope i dont have an extreme flowering time, cause that would be difficult for me, my mentor is going on week 3 and is looking a little behind, so i may only veg for 30 or so days.

I agree with the leaves twisting, i have seen this on early babies, i guess they are just slightly sensitive at this stage, i'm watching for burn carefully, this jack is very sensitive.

Thanx again much appreciated!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
J1 prob likes a lighter feed if she is like the Jack Herer, the leaves look pretty similar. She is a nice one, should stink a hell of a lot more than that last plant you had:D

flowamasta

flowamasta

hells yeah love my hash as well you do the naptha extracts right? ill have to try that for sure. im loving my iso glass.

your girl is looking great. i really like the look of her leaves.

I love all types of hash!! good stuff for sure! a non polar extraction (shellite) same molecular structure as hexane, i believe Haxane has maybe 1 more hydrogen atom which means it evaportaes more quickly. Hexane is harder to come by, as its used for making other naughties

here is a nice shot i mixed some gold honey oil with some 20 micron amber hash, rock soild juice hash, chronic, and soooo tasty!!

SAM 2061

flowamasta

flowamasta

Just gotta insert that goo into a chocolate lava cake and it's on!! Yummy:D
is that possible ?? that would be awesome to be able to eat it and not have overpowering green taste!! i love my chocolate puddings ;) mmmmmmmm i made the mistake of wake n bake on the hash this morning. wooow what a start to the day! i got sooo much hash, and still got 1/2 a lb of dry frozen trim, yipppeeee!!! never a dull moment, always some merily stoned moments, but never dull :)

flowamasta

flowamasta

update day 11.....yesterday things are looking nice and green, i lowered the light around 4 inches, to get some needed bushiness , not much, just to get some more growing tips happening, this plant will be vegged less, i haven't worked out how much less yet, but flowering time will be extended slightly, won't be going for huuuge yields this time, just some Grade A1 Smoke, anything around 10 ounces and i'll be happy as, i think i might get that from 28 days vegging, we'll see

SAM 2149
SAM 2151
SAM 2153
SAM 2155

Krasi

Krasi

Sounds a nice plan, quality over quantity, vegging well allready, new growing tips are developping as we speak:)

flowamasta

flowamasta

Sounds a nice plan, quality over quantity, vegging well allready, new growing tips are developping as we speak:)

thanx man! she is alot different from my last strain, and has an already pungent odor

ttystikk

ttystikk

update day 11.....yesterday things are looking nice and green, i lowered the light around 4 inches, to get some needed bushiness , not much, just to get some more growing tips happening, this plant will be vegged less, i haven't worked out how much less yet, but flowering time will be extended slightly, won't be going for huuuge yields this time, just some Grade A1 Smoke, anything around 10 ounces and i'll be happy as, i think i might get that from 28 days vegging, we'll see

What differences in growing style are you making to favor 'grade A smoke' over 'huge yield'? In my experience, the one and the other tend to go hand in hand for me. I don't yet have as much experience in hydro as I did with soil though. I'm still learning a lot about hydro growing tricks.

flowamasta

flowamasta

What differences in growing style are you making to favor 'grade A smoke' over 'huge yield'? In my experience, the one and the other tend to go hand in hand for me. I don't yet have as much experience in hydro as I did with soil though. I'm still learning a lot about hydro growing tricks.
I will be strongly lolly-popping this strain, and won't be growing it as large, i don't have enough veg time, so the plant will be more manageable and be able to breathe better with more room and circulation, and having my nutrients pushed to my growing tips by lollypopping, should improve my canopy level, i'm watching this strain growing elsewhere, so i'm learning first hand what needs to be done.

My last grow i was a bit lazy with under the canopy and ended up with alot of popcorn, needless to say, turned it into hash, soo no loss there, i got over an oz in hash now, and plenty of oil, so all i'm after is some more quality herb, this strain cost me $200 and i've never paid for a clone in my life. i was very serious about buying this, and have been searching for a suitable clone for my growing area, something that is ore to my liking, the last 3 grows have all been a learning experience, and to build enough smoke to last. i have accomplished this easily now, and will put all my time and care into this new JACK X the quality i have seen from this erb, is completely out of this world, i have yet to see a strain like it, i have searched all over the net at skunk x's and jack x's and found nothing that resembles what i'm seeing grow.
I will cut for clones and top at around week 4, just before maybe, as i think i'll be looking at around 8-9 weeks flowering, maybe less, it could be a fast finisher, i'm yet to see.
The plants vigor could look a little better at this point, i'm thinking strain related, not environment, health is great..

Latest posts

Top Bottom