FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKgrow

UKgrow

2nd attempt, with dry trim..... washed it more thoroughly...

View attachment 209657
yea dude, always best to let the stuff dry out before bubble bagging it. Over here we leave it all in a brown cardboard box for several weeks outside (if it's warm/hot) till it's crunchy. The result is a nice brownish (once dried) bubble hash. We also use the butane gas method to make potent honey oil using a method we saw on YouTube. Happy Smoking...... :-)

ttystikk

ttystikk

So I was thinking about your UV supplementation last night while watching Pawn Stars- some guy came in with an antique 'sun lamp' tanning bulb and reflector from the '40s, and I couldn't help but wonder what that might do for frosting things up in flower!

New grow looks tight, I'm still on pins and needles for the smoke report and final weight from the last run- you and LordJin are killin' it in small spaces!

Soooo... when are you guys gonna come outta da closet? :eek:

flowamasta

flowamasta

So I was thinking about your UV supplementation last night while watching Pawn Stars- some guy came in with an antique 'sun lamp' tanning bulb and reflector from the '40s, and I couldn't help but wonder what that might do for frosting things up in flower!

New grow looks tight, I'm still on pins and needles for the smoke report and final weight from the last run- you and LordJin are killin' it in small spaces!

Soooo... when are you guys gonna come outta da closet? :eek:
cheeky bugga! i'm clear from queer ;) but thanx for the compliments! the UVB spectrum that i'm after is the light blue and has a very particular wavelength, and is not good to look at or be around, i do believe the tanning lamps are a similar spectrum, just only rate 3.0 not 10.0.... 10.0 (mine) being unrestricted, and unfiltered UVB bad for humans, great for lizards!
and meant for trichs! i'm almost sure of it, my buds are greasy as
Wow those budz look just amazing, i feel so small right now:D
thanx man, i woke up this morning, and realized i actually ran out of jars when i was freshning it up, and put a few ounces worth in a bag, i usually dont do that! i hate bags! but it was small stuff anyhow, and added to the mass even more! i think i got my pound, and quality :) well i'll get some macros or you today of some nice dried product, i will still continue to cure this for atleast 1-2 weeks before i want to smoke it, i like it dry, and sweet smelling :) already the odor is filling my house, my mrs asked me what i was doing cause she smelt it while she was in the shower!!! lol very happy man i am

flowamasta

flowamasta

got a few nice shots of some smaller stuff of my recent grow, nice and frosty, very sticky, my best smelling yet, and soo different from my last 2 grows being the same strain, this has a much nicer natural look in my opinion, and didnt need much more of a trim

SAM 1882
SAM 1883
SAM 1884
SAM 1885
SAM 1886
SAM 1889

Krasi

Krasi

Looking brutal, trichome rich bud, the last pic almost looks like there`s fungus on it, so white:)

flowamasta

flowamasta

Looking brutal, trichome rich bud, the last pic almost looks like there`s fungus on it, so white:)
thanx Krasi!! things are looking great!, day 4 veg with my new Jack/skunk
bought a nice clean looking pyrex pipe today, the little bubble you can see is because there is yellow liquid inside the pipe :) awesome idea, you can actually put the pipe in the fridge and cool the liquid, which cools the smoke!! and my outdoor clones are frosting up, its their 3rd week of flowering outside...which makes them about 10 weeks old from cutting......
SAM 1910
SAM 1918
SAM 1920
SAM 1926
SAM 1928
SAM 1930
SAM 1932

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wow- 1.2 lbs out of how many square feet of growing space? And, I forgot what size lights you're using.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Yes, a 600w and wasn't there a UV CFL bulb too? Or was that LordJin's grow?

Thanx everyone!! and yeah there was a UVB lamp in my grow, and will be another for this grow! i may change the time schedule slightly but it will be roughly the same...
when you put it that way a gram per watt, that's pretty cool! thanks for that, if i was able to go a week longer i probable could of gotten 1.5 lb like my first grow, but i may have run the risk of budrot then, all safe now! all dried, and curing, finally my house smells somewhat 'normal again!'
This weed always makes you feel like you just woke up....i could close my eyes and drop my head and i might just dribble on myself!
nice to have another nice batch to add to my belt, and a nice momento trunk :)

ttystikk

ttystikk

That feeling of pride in a job well done is well deserved, brother- I can't wait to see what you do next.

ttystikk

ttystikk

^^^^ From these pics, it looks like you do your first topping at the same time I do; right when there are 3 or 4 good nodes for side branches. Start 'em early, I always say!

N

NewBudz

^^^^ From these pics, it looks like you do your first topping at the same time I do; right when there are 3 or 4 good nodes for side branches. Start 'em early, I always say!
Usually if you top above the 4th true node, you'll get 4 equal branches. Topping higher than that can be a little inconsistant.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Usually if you top above the 4th true node, you'll get 4 equal branches. Topping higher than that can be a little inconsistant.

i agree, i was going to wait 1 more day, but i had a dig around the rockwool, and already roots had bust out! so she was good to top, a little uneven at the moment, because of the slight different node spacing on this plant, and where i snipped was just above a main node, i took a good portion off her for sure, always feels bad doing it, but knowing i will reap the reward later on, seems pointless not doing it! yeah the plant would grow fast, but straight up is not want i want! i hope jack puts on a good show, i was talking to my mentor (clone daddy) and he says the Jack / skunk is originally a skunk, crossed with Jack, so i'm getting kinda excited now :)

N

NewBudz

Honestly I think that your plant would thank you if it could for topping her. The only thing you should feel bad about is not letting that baby go to seed, as that is what every plant strives to do. But of course nobody likes seedy buds...

Latest posts

Top Bottom