flower room pics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jayd

man those are sum nice buds they all look hard thanks i love lookin at them girls

P

paulycali

Always churning out some amazing plants. Great work as always waayne, You rock for sure! Enjoy the tasty treats :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yowwwwzzzaaa its always a real pleasure lookin at your work dude some pure fire!!-i hope u and yours had a great x mas and happy new year!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice, Baba. How often do use and what kinda rates?

I had some more plants going organic, upped the base, started hitting with the HPK a lil earlier and heavier and booooom...things are looking like my chem grown plants this run. the other plants didn't get their full swell on til flush then packed on some weight.

Waayne- happy holidays btw bro!!~ hope you having a good one!

Hey TG: Yeah, the HPK was my fav for a few years, I love the smell of it! I'm trying to recall what I used on Organa Guano and I'm pretty sure it was 5 ml/gal basically from onset of flowering to week 7 or so. Stuff seems a bit more potent and quicker acting than some of the others out there...

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Beautiful work. Nice shots.
The bud structure on your first 3 shots- L Skunk, Chem and OD- looks very familiar. If yours are forming up that way, I must be doin right by some of my girls.
Organa guano. just caught that ^^... I got back into using multiple guanos because they're ez and I like their response time.- been using Sunleaves, (Mex for N/; Seabird N/P pre-early veg; Jamaican/Indonesian P/flwr) for no other reason than convenience- ez 2 pickup and their 11 pound bags fit my program but haven't drilled down sources.

Top Bottom