flower room pics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

that Chemdog #4 is tasty has slight og aftertaste imo. hope u dont mind i toss some origd shots n Chemdog #4.
orig diesel outdoors:
odeez81.JPG
odeez4.JPG
odeez2.JPG
odeez1.JPG

Chemdog #4 ods:
chem45.JPG
chem27.JPG
chem16.JPG

coo u liked emthat daywrecker has a fukkn buzz. Chemdog #4 too, n tasty. inside im sure they way better. gotta throw em on backburner tho for some insanely dank bean run for new moms thang unfortunately. digur style tho organic is my fav rought but i've smoked some super fire synthetic nugs too that got me thinkin.

waayne

waayne

You never fail to show the dank Waayne! keep it up bro!

:character0180:
Thank's bro!
You got some fine ladies running now yourself ;)
Aliens gear looks incredible!
mad skills , i bow to my sensei
Gracias amigo!
That Original D looks like a monster. Well done sir! :bow

I agree with the organic PK boosters not really making things swell up like you'd want. I used AN last run with a couple of the same strains I'm running now (organically) and the yield was about 25%-30% larger with synthetics. :sweating It's a very visible difference. I'm hoping to get it more dialed next run.

Great job once again Waayne. Keep slaying it homie!
Thank's homie!
Yeah chems will pump up the yield some for sure
It would be nice to find an organic alternative.....
Hey brudah just checking in making sure you can still whoop my ass at growing crazy good organic herbs.
)

Yup!

Still kicking my ass!!!!

:icon_dizzy:
Thank's for the props bro
These girls are all pretty easy to grow and that really helps.......
killing it my man! you set the bar pretty fkn high....
is the white stardawg from krome? i just popped a bunch of f2's from his white x stardawg done some years ago. would love to know whatcha think of it...?
What's up E.T.!
The White Star Dawg is from JJ at Top Dawg and it's definitely AAA Dank
It's one of my personal faves for sure!
I bet you're gonna find some Dank in those beans as both parents are so nice!
waayne, you are killin it homie.. They all look super happy, the act is doing its thing for sho.. The white stardawg is looking sick.. How she smelling for ya? Curious, what organic boosters did you try out? Peace bro..
Yeah bro the ACT is doing it's job!
I like using it, and always have healthier plants when I do.
The WSD smells like new rubber and burnt sugar
with a little chem funk as well......
I've used Roots Organics and got great flavor but no increase in yield
All are looking sick broham!

Nice on teh white stardawg, its looking phenomenal as is, can't wait to see next runs. I'll toss up a few of some stardawg soon.

Yeah this run, i set aside some plants in coco to hit organic. Things are cranking but i can tell just not the same plump without synthetics. been getting nirvana, just started hittin em with HPK and may add a lil HP2. What really makes the difference on chems runs for me is the MOAB. Looking at trying out Earth Juice bloom booster powder, its not full organic but organic derived and if the chelates/soluble additions are only inorganic its worth a try in my book.

One guy was telling me bout a tea he makes with some earth juice powders that seems to help, but we all agreed none chunk like the syn boosters.
What's up TG!
I couldn't agree more on the bloom boosters
I've always gotten bigger yields using some chems in flower.....
I wish I could come up with an organic alternative but I haven't found one yet........

Yeah buddy I'm with you on JJ's Star Dawgs,it's definitely
some of the nicest stuff I've come across.
Damn homie :confused0054: I can just imagine the smell in your flower room! That is some straight dank all of those CE looks crazy that alien master looks off the hook!!! Here a couple of nugz of dank from the man himself smoked all the Chemdog #4 before I got picks!lol! shit is killer bro!!!:stonedsmilie:

Original Diesel
2011-11-19_14-03-45_13.jpg
2011-11-19_14-04-19_647.jpg

White Star Dawg!
112411191126.jpg
hope you enjoy those nugs Blazer :rock
I sure enjoyed your Arctic Diesel bro, that shit was excellent!
lmfao... hack...?
yeah right man, you're fucking killing it all the time.
The girls are doing their best to make me look good ale ;)
Glad you stopped in homie! :rock
By the way your coco garden is looking delicious!
that Chemdog #4 is tasty has slight og aftertaste imo. hope u dont mind i toss some origd shots n Chemdog #4.
orig diesel outdoors:
odeez81.JPG
odeez4.JPG
odeez2.JPG
odeez1.JPG

Chemdog #4 ods:
chem45.JPG
chem27.JPG
chem16.JPG

coo u liked emthat daywrecker has a fukkn buzz. Chemdog #4 too, n tasty. inside im sure they way better. gotta throw em on backburner tho for some insanely dank bean run for new moms thang unfortunately. digur style tho organic is my fav rought but i've smoked some super fire synthetic nugs too that got me thinkin.

Awesome pics ill :rock
Thank's for sharing those beauties!
gotta love the OD and Chems, nothing but Dank!

Here's a few recent pics

IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4470.JPG

Strawberry Bubba Kush

IMG_43901.JPG

Cannonball Express

IMG_4439.JPG
IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4433.JPG

Original Diesel

IMG_44401.JPG
IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

White Master Kush pheno #5

IMG_44271.JPG
IMG_4420.JPG
IMG_4430.JPG

Fire Alien #3

IMG_4404.JPG
IMG_4399.JPG
IMG_4394.JPG
IMG_4392.JPG

White Star Dawg

IMG_43751.JPG
IMG_4384.JPG
IMG_43782.JPG
IMG_43771.JPG
IMG_4387.JPG

some of my favorite White Bubba nugs

IMG_39261.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG
IMG_3903.JPG

White Bubba #4
This pheno is really tasty and packs a real punch
She smelled like raspberries and chocolate in flower

It's my favorite Bubba hybrid of all time...... :pimp:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Mmmm, White Bubba #4 looks supreme! Rarely get the choco smells in there, she is a find!
Always growing the super dank you are waayne, have you tried many powdered guanos for organic p/k boosting?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The only organic, super easy to use bloom booster that has shown me massive yields is this one...

Poop
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Dam waayne u got some nice work there.. everything looks bomb Bro... keep up the good work.. how long u taking that original deisel too?

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking perfect, waayne! Love the ACT...keeps everything so healthy and vigorous.

Keep up all the great work. From one organic grower to another, I know the amount of work you are putting in to grow such flawless plants.

Respect.

-Alien

waayne

waayne

Happy Holidays

Mmmm, White Bubba #4 looks supreme! Rarely get the choco smells in there, she is a find!
Always growing the super dank you are waayne, have you tried many powdered guanos for organic p/k boosting?
Yeah baba I found a couple of nice White Bubba's out of this last run.....
Man I usually add some high phosphorus sea bird guano to my ACT in flower
G.o.D.'s Bloom Booster was very effective and definitely pumped up the yield on the test plants.....
The only organic, super easy to use bloom booster that has shown me massive yields is this one...
Thank's for the tip bro,I'll try and source some and give it a try!
great work waayne as always i just love the look of the diesel and the curling resin packed leaves of the white bubbas!!!!!!!peace
Thank's for stopping in bro!
lookin good bro! ut oh a new bubba fav :)
Yes indeed homie, she's the real deal :rockl
Dam waayne u got some nice work there.. everything looks bomb Bro... keep up the good work.. how long u taking that original deisel too?
Thank's for the kind words bro,I'm letting the Original Diesel go 84 days......
people take notes, that's how it's done!
Thank's for stopping in Papi!
your garden is looking superb homie!
you got some sweet looking pheno's for sure!
Looking perfect, waayne! Love the ACT...keeps everything so healthy and vigorous.

Keep up all the great work. From one organic grower to another, I know the amount of work you are putting in to grow such flawless plants.

Respect.

-Alien

What's up Alien! Thank's for the kind words bro.
You know what kinda work goes into organic gardens as yours always looks perfect :rock

There are easier ways to garden but organics done right is my standard for excellence.

I tortally agree on the ACT, it is a game changer for me.
My garden is always healthier when it get's regular doses of ACT

Keep up the great work homie! Always a pleasure to have you stop in.;)

Merry Christmas!

Here's the Fire Alien #3 at harvest
IMG_4558.JPG
IMG_4562.JPG
IMG_4570.JPG
IMG_4560.JPG

White Master Kush
IMG_4534.JPG
IMG_4538.JPG
IMG_45301.JPG
IMG_45411.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG
IMG_4543.JPG
IMG_4531.JPG
IMG_45631.JPG
IMG_45661.JPG
IMG_4587.JPG

Original Diesel day 80
IMG_4553.JPG
IMG_4547.JPG
IMG_4549.JPG

Here's a late White Bubba that was slow to veg
she was flowered 10 days behind the main group ,but she was worth the wait.
IMG_41622.JPG

IMG_4288.JPG

G.o.D.'s Alien Master Kush
IMG_4576.JPG
IMG_41414.JPG
IMG_41371.JPG
IMG_41363.JPG

Congrats G.o.D.
These Alien Master Kush are super dank!
Nice work homie! :pimp:

S

shavits

Wow wayne major props on your variety of super bomb strains man everything looks on point!! If you dont mind me asking what ingredients do you add in to your ACT? Ive been tinkering around with ACT's for a while but whatever you use in your tea seems to be working great! Again simply amazing man great work!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Happy Holidays waayne! Thx for blessing us with so many phenomenal bud and nug shots over the years... You really have serious skillz in the garden and behind the lens my friend! Keep on pimpin' playa... :pimp:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Always FIRE in waayne's threads! Stellar work once again homie.

S

SofaKingHigh

I'd give a testicle, a few fingers and any guts I don't need to be sniffing those daily.

Gonna throw the laptop in the dishwasher with some engine degreaser to see if it'll remove any of the sticky your gals left behind.

true grit

true grit

Nice, Baba. How often do use and what kinda rates?

I had some more plants going organic, upped the base, started hitting with the HPK a lil earlier and heavier and booooom...things are looking like my chem grown plants this run. the other plants didn't get their full swell on til flush then packed on some weight.

Waayne- happy holidays btw bro!!~ hope you having a good one!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn mainn. G.O.Ds Alien Master Kush looks really nice. Looks as good if not better than the WhiteMaster. Really want to give those a run now! Keep those pics coming Waayne! Love seeing your work homie.. ~ODB~

Venom818

Venom818

truly a master of your art bro one of the best growers on here bro,One day i want to get on your level bro

winta

winta

everything venom said....plus Bandit is the coolest dog ever ;) save me some White Bubba too...i see your hands in the cookie jar again :giggle

truly a master of your art bro one of the best growers on here bro,One day i want to get on your level bro

E

E.T.

oh my! those are some tasty lookin' ladies brotha waayne! always a pleasure peepn' your work man. respect.

Top Bottom