• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

beautiful work. thanks for sharing
Thank's for stopping in bro!
Killin' it!

I can defiantly see the difference with the teas.Gonna have to try it out myself!

Really diggin' the Chemdog #4 and WSD #5 bro

:cool0010:
Yeah homie!
the tea does make a difference
Everyone's healthier and I'm feeding less.......
I've had to back off on all the food
The tea definitely gives them a boost

great job man u have some real skills and some fire genetics. peace
Thank's for stopping in OG :rock
I just provide an environment for the girls to thrive an they do the rest......
super dank in this thread
What's up homie!
Hope things are calming down in your scene ;)
glad you dropped in brotha!
jaw dropping as always...

and props to G.o.D. on those master aliens!! holy shit those are frosted to the max!! cant wait to see my girls pack on the resin like that.
Yes sir ale G.o.D. did an outstanding job on those babies!
Those phenos are so similar they look like clones..
They both have a polyester dank Kush aroma now...
They were sweeter early but now it's raw Kush aroma!
Damn homie! Smashing it! GoD's Alien master is looking ridiculous...and don't think ive come across a WMK chunkin like that! Whats the White Stardawg smell/taste like?
TG G.o.D. really did a great job on those Alien Masters
both those pheno's look and smell nearly identical
I'm anxious to try them as they have a really strong dank
aroma compared to alot of the other Alien hybrids I've grown.....

My WMK is kinda slow out of the gate but once it gets some momentum it goes off.
I really like that strain alot.

The White Star Dawg is a combo of new rubber,
Chem funk, burnt sugar and guava
The flavor is similar to the aroma and coats your mouth
and lingers for some time.....
The best part is the buzz>>>like Chem on steroids!
It's definitely one of my personal favorites
I puff it everyday at some point in the day ;)

true grit

true grit

Yeah its crazy, those Alien Masters look like white on roids fa sho. and agreed, many of the aliens ive grown were kinda ehh in flavor/smell. always kushy, always frosted to all get out but ehh.

Nice on teh white star dawg! some guava/sugar to the mix sounds awesome. i get the same burnt rubber/chem funk on my stardawg but none of the fun sweetness, could most def see how that would coat the mouth nicely!

been hittin my coco gals with a new organic reg...smokin so far, see how it goes. do you give any late pk boost? my only concern is not being able to use my HH/Moab combo on the organic gals as it does wonders for the chem fed.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damnnn hitting this one well out of the park....Beautiful work waayne those nugz look top class and some great photos too:pimp:

Awesome Thread!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Bro those are lookin amazing your skillz are truly impeccable and a even better person!--Keep crankin out that world class fire
bro ttys lata!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Waayn's a shredder! You are a damn good grower my friend.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Killing it waayne,. Straight DANk all the way around!!..

pura

pura

hey homie just wondering what differences have you found between your WMK and GODS WMA?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super sick picts waayne! Gawd dizzam! Keep on pimpin' playa... :pimp:

waayne

waayne

Yeah its crazy, those Alien Masters look like white on roids fa sho. and agreed, many of the aliens ive grown were kinda ehh in flavor/smell. always kushy, always frosted to all get out but ehh.

Nice on teh white star dawg! some guava/sugar to the mix sounds awesome. i get the same burnt rubber/chem funk on my stardawg but none of the fun sweetness, could most def see how that would coat the mouth nicely!

been hittin my coco gals with a new organic reg...smokin so far, see how it goes. do you give any late pk boost? my only concern is not being able to use my HH/Moab combo on the organic gals as it does wonders for the chem fed.
Yeah homie G.o.D.'s Alien Masters just reek Kushy goodness!
They are very aromatic!
I'm looking forward to puffing them hoping that will carry over to the flavor!

I really like the White Star Dawg bro
The clones I'm running now are dialed in better than the seed run so I'm hoping they turn out even nicer than the first run.....

I keep trying organic PK boosters but honestly they don't seem to pump up the flowers like the synthetic boosters do...

I used a lot of tea's and ACT on these and it has seemed to improve the flavor some but I can't say it did much for fattening up the flowers....
Damnnn hitting this one well out of the park....Beautiful work waayne those nugz look top class and some great photos too:pimp:

Awesome Thread!
Thank's for the good vibes bro!
Bro those are lookin amazing your skillz are truly impeccable and a even better person!--Keep crankin out that world class fire
bro ttys lata!
What's up my man!
Thank's for the props sticky!
Glad to see you stop in bro!
Rock on with yo bad self!!
Hey Doc thank's for stopping in man!
Keep on crankin those beautiful girls you're creating up there!:rock
I love to see the new creations you have going!
Waayn's a shredder! You are a damn good grower my friend.
Thank's bro!
I'm kinda a hack these girls are just making
me look good ;)
Killing it waayne,. Straight DANk all the way around!!..
Gracias amigo!
hey homie just wondering what differences have you found between your WMK and GODS WMA?
What's up homie!
G.o.D.'s has more aroma,I'll know more when I smoke them bro.
They sure smell Kushy and pungent

helll yeahhhhhhh! shit is rokin
Yeah man!
no rest for the wicked ;)
Super sick picts waayne! Gawd dizzam! Keep on pimpin' playa... :pimp:
Thank's Shady!
Good to see you on the boards homie!
We were about ready to send out a search party to look for you bro ;)

Here's some pics
Original Diesel at 6 weeks
IMG_4366.JPG

White Bubba
IMG_4362.JPG
IMG_4358.JPG
IMG_4356.JPG

One of my personal faves
White Star Dawg #5
IMG_4348.JPG
IMG_4345.JPG
IMG_4343.JPG

Fire Alien #3
IMG_4323.JPG

White Master Kush #5
IMG_43711.JPG
IMG_43682.JPG

White Master Kush #2
IMG_4340.JPG
IMG_4331.JPG
IMG_4339.JPG
IMG_4337.JPG

Strawberry Bubba Kush
IMG_4350.JPG

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
You never fail to show the dank Waayne! keep it up bro!

:character0180:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That Original D looks like a monster. Well done sir! :bow

I agree with the organic PK boosters not really making things swell up like you'd want. I used AN last run with a couple of the same strains I'm running now (organically) and the yield was about 25%-30% larger with synthetics. :sweating It's a very visible difference. I'm hoping to get it more dialed next run.

Great job once again Waayne. Keep slaying it homie!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey brudah just checking in making sure you can still whoop my ass at growing crazy good organic herbs.

Yup!

Still kicking my ass!!!!

:icon_dizzy:

E

E.T.

killing it my man! you set the bar pretty fkn high....
is the white stardawg from krome? i just popped a bunch of f2's from his white x stardawg done some years ago. would love to know whatcha think of it...?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

waayne, you are killin it homie.. They all look super happy, the act is doing its thing for sho.. The white stardawg is looking sick.. How she smelling for ya? Curious, what organic boosters did you try out? Peace bro..

true grit

true grit

The clones I'm running now are dialed in better than the seed run so I'm hoping they turn out even nicer than the first run.....

I keep trying organic PK boosters but honestly they don't seem to pump up the flowers like the synthetic boosters do...

I used a lot of tea's and ACT on these and it has seemed to improve the flavor some but I can't say it did much for fattening up the flowers....

All are looking sick broham!

Nice on teh white stardawg, its looking phenomenal as is, can't wait to see next runs. I'll toss up a few of some stardawg soon.

Yeah this run, i set aside some plants in coco to hit organic. Things are cranking but i can tell just not the same plump without synthetics. been getting nirvana, just started hittin em with HPK and may add a lil HP2. What really makes the difference on chems runs for me is the MOAB. Looking at trying out Earth Juice bloom booster powder, its not full organic but organic derived and if the chelates/soluble additions are only inorganic its worth a try in my book.

One guy was telling me bout a tea he makes with some earth juice powders that seems to help, but we all agreed none chunk like the syn boosters.

blazer

blazer

Damn homie :confused0054: I can just imagine the smell in your flower room! That is some straight dank all of those CE looks crazy that alien master looks off the hook!!! Here a couple of nugz of dank from the man himself smoked all the Chemdog #4 before I got picks!lol! shit is killer bro!!!:stonedsmilie:

Original Diesel
2011-11-19_14-03-45_13.jpg
2011-11-19_14-04-19_647.jpg

White Star Dawg!
112411191126.jpg

aleYarok

aleYarok

lmfao... hack...?
yeah right man, you're fucking killing it all the time.

Top Bottom